Quote Originally Posted by cryologic View Post
    What possible combinations would there be for Ethereal Garment 4* mono shadow, and Corvus Nemesis Earth?
    dont fuse whit nemesis the nemesis are counted like 2 stars, so you open chanches for one star and two star crap. A spirit mono is very useful. You can:
    Combine whit rubyplate and get a sure blazeborne.
    Combine whit water mono to get the highest moontide chanche.
    Combine whit water/fire to get highest moontide chanche + a chanche to blazeborne.

Ps: other good epic combinations are
    Earth+wind=tectonic, (troll+corvus)
    Wind+water(leviathanis useful... But not for now)
    Last edited by Sakino; 09-06-2013 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by obesehobo View Post
    at what level can you reasonably beat level 15 for the weekly epic boss?
    - totally depends on your friends/how many friends you want to invest. Just for the heck of it, on my level 38 account I'm now checking if I can clear 15 by throwing 3-4 friends at each of the levels 12-15. That means probably 6-8 friends/day I can't use for the adventure locations.
    - level 15 (non-plus) armor shouldn't be used for wearing (mediocre stats), only for fusing, so to re-answer for the actually important boss level 43 where you have enough materials for boss+ armor: around player level 90 you should probably clear that for the first time.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Clayplate Mantle, Swamp Shaman and Tectonic are your only possible outcomes.
    So Swamp Shaman will be the worst result? THANK will try after the beast brawl reward

Have anyone got a maxed blaze or a maxed blaze+? The stats on the spreadsheet are weird looking, so if we can have a screenshot proof, i will be happy.
    Ps: have anyone figured what is that? http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...New-cape-wings
    Reply if you know something about.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptkhoo View Post
    Hi, the latest "event" on my News screen says if you open 11 chests at once you are guaranteed 4x fire fusion boost armors. Is that for any 11 chests (silver, enchanted, dark lord)? Or just for the dark lord chests? It's a little vague and I tried 11x silver chests but got nothing...
    DPCs only...

Quote Originally Posted by Ptkhoo View Post
    Hi, the latest "event" on my News screen says if you open 11 chests at once you are guaranteed 4x fire fusion boost armors. Is that for any 11 chests (silver, enchanted, dark lord)? Or just for the dark lord chests? It's a little vague and I tried 11x silver chests but got nothing...
    so you wasted 50 gems on silver chest? /)_-

Does fusing (plus) armor give you more increasing power vs. A non plus armor?
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    Does fusing (plus) armor give you more increasing power vs. A non plus armor?
    No effect from what we can tell.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Thank you very much
    Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    No effect from what we can tell.
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

I have 2 armors I do not use. They are from the epic boss. I tried to combine them with a 3 star, and that was horrible. I got a 2 star.

Anyhow, anyone recommend what to do with them?

Why would anyone ever build Monster Nests? Aren't training fields seem superior in every way?

Quote Originally Posted by gnolaum View Post
    Why would anyone ever build Monster Nests? Aren't training fields seem superior in every way?
    Monster nests collect 40-50% more gold if you check every 4 hours. On an 8 hour sleep schedule, you still make an extra 7k per 2 nests per day. Not that I would spend 960 gems to replace all my TF's, but it's an option for those with spare gems.

How is that? Base monster Nests generate 800g/h, and training fields generate 1166 g/h. How can Monster nests generate more per day?

Quote Originally Posted by gnolaum View Post
    How is that? Base monster Nests generate 800g/h, and training fields generate 1166 g/h. How can Monster nests generate more per day?
    TF's take up 2 spots. nests take up one.

Ah, got it. That explains it.