Quote Originally Posted by monteroo View Post
    How do i get crius armor+ ? I have the normal one but i dont understand how to get + version
    Level the non + version. Once you have leveled it far enough, you will get a pop up that tells you that your armorsmith can now craft the + version. Once you have that message, the armorsmith will only show the + version and any that you craft after that time will be +. Any crafted before then will still be non +.

Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    What is the location with the highest drop rate of snakeskins
    Skeleton Tombs Epic.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by monteroo View Post
    How do i get crius armor+ ? I have the normal one but i dont understand how to get + version
    Upgrade the normal version to level 15 then you get a message saying you have unlock the + version. From that point on, everytime you craft a new crius you will get a + version. This is the case for all big 4 armors
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    What is the location with the highest drop rate of snakeskins
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Skeleton Tombs Epic.
    Well, technically, at summoning circle you are guaranteed 2 snakeskins drop per defeating the Gorgon. But you have to pay 30 gems per battle.
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

As a relatively new player, what should I spend my crystals on? (currently have 26)

Level 43 boss

Quote Originally Posted by thedehr View Post
    I seem to be at a bit of an impass. I'm currently level 93. I have my big 4+ maxed, AotIL+ maxed, and Swamp Shaman+ maxed. However, I'm stuck on level 37 of the boss, and can't defeat the dark prince unless I use two friends. I'm guessing that the problem is that I have only 3 level 100 or greater friends, and only one friend with nemesis armor.

Is this the normal state for a player of my level? If so, what should I be doing to try and push the boss to 43 or to makefarming DP shards easier?

Also, if it matters, I'm on android and my guild currently has 4% bonuses to all elements, and I am in a high commander position (for whatever bonus that gives.)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
    I just beat the level 43 boss at level 81. I have Lvl 73 Moontide, Lvl 50 Nemesis +, and Lvl 25 Nemesis +. I finished with 2 hours to spare (very close!) and had to buy 10 Energy with Gems to ensure I wouldnt run out. Reaching 43 is not easy IMO! Not to mention I am reading you need to get the first one to level 35 just to craft + version! Alot of time and money for 1186/1315 armor (Still better then Bigger 4+ however, but not Epics).

Emery (Android WBB-CNC-FXD)

Quote Originally Posted by Drgnchad View Post
    I just beat the level 43 boss at level 81. I have Lvl 73 Moontide, Lvl 50 Nemesis +, and Lvl 25 Nemesis +. I finished with 2 hours to spare (very close!) and had to buy 10 Energy with Gems to ensure I wouldnt run out. Reaching 43 is not easy IMO! Not to mention I am reading you need to get the first one to level 35 just to craft + version! Alot of time and money for 1186/1315 armor (Still better then Bigger 4+ however, but not Epics).

Emery (Android WBB-CNC-FXD)
    Lucky you! At level 81 i was barely capable of surpassing 35.. Maybe cause i was having only big four armors... Good shot for you, and good luck on troll king.

A particular question...what is the level a REGULAR epic becomes better than a boss armor maxed? For stats like 2500 for monos and 2300 for dual elements, the price difference in enchanchements and the extra ep?
    Last edited by Sakino; 09-04-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by obesehobo View Post
    As a relatively new player, what should I spend my crystals on? (currently have 26)
    Save them to level your training fields to level 3.
    Android Player Lv 1XX
    IGN: Ming TD
    Guild: The Demented

Armors: Maelstrom 99/99 Arborsteel 99/99 Blazeborne 99/99 Northerner's 99/99 Arcane mantle 99/99 Sandstorm platemail 69/99 and assorted EB+ maxed

LOSE YOUR SANITY, GET DEMENTED! APPLY HERE!!!

Lvl 51 on the boss, I want to get to 60, but only 6 friend slots left for the day. Any ideas?

hey guys, i was wondering how some of you get an epic boss armor to lvl 35 in 2-3 days. How do you do it? Id like to lvl my air mono to 35 and craft the + but it goes so slow. Any advice?
    (i'm lvl 100+ with 3 armorsmiths)
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    hey guys, i was wondering how some of you get an epic boss armor to lvl 35 in 2-3 days. How do you do it? Id like to lvl my air mono to 35 and craft the + but it goes so slow. Any advice?
    If you want to do it fast, be prepared to use fusion combines (50 EP) Armors, but aside from that, you can do a combination of 30min crafts and 5 minute crafts to create 20 EP armors quickly

Quote Originally Posted by cryologic View Post
    If you want to do it fast, be prepared to use fusion combines (50 EP) Armors, but aside from that, you can do a combination of 30min crafts and 5 minute crafts to create 20 EP armors quickly
    and without fusion stones? My luck is so low i rarely get fusion stones =/
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

gold/gems

Hello, I have been having some troubles in KnD with the gold/gems section of the shop because every time I try and open the shop it will load but then it says content download error. Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by aaattt23 View Post
    Hello, I have been having some troubles in KnD with the gold/gems section of the shop because every time I try and open the shop it will load but then it says content download error. Please help me.
    Here's some advice, don't buy gems.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    If you're willing to spend the gold, just craft basics every 5 minutes. This will do it in the that timeframe, it's just expensive. I usually get mad at the cost around lvl 20 and switch to uncommons, but even doing that is trading time for gold.

Aside from DeathShade's advice to not buy gems (which doesn't matter to me either way, spend your money as you please..) I believe it's a connection issue. Close or kill the app, open it back up and make sure you have a good connection.

Quote Originally Posted by aaattt23 View Post
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data