What does guild champion do
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Thumbs up

Thank´s for the quick answer Marco_, that explains a lot.

Torch Flame Mantle

I cant combine the torchflame with anything else ( doesnt show up as an option )
    AND
    I cant use it to upgrade any other armor ( doesnt show up as an option ).

Anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Jprich77 View Post
    I cant combine the torchflame with anything else ( doesnt show up as an option )
    AND

AFAIK This can happen if any of your knight are wearing it for adventure, arena or epic boss (perhaps also Summoning Stone if you ever used that) . If that is the case, switch armors there and the Forchflame should become usable.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Jprich77 View Post
    AND

It's probably equipped to one of your knights, you have to unequip it in order to be able to fuse with it. However I suggest you don't, fusing 2-3 Stars is just a waste of time and gold as you will almost never get anything worth it.

nice

That did it.
    Weird normally it gives me a warning that someone is wearing it.

And no....Im just using it to upgrade.

Thanks!

I'm sure it's been asked before but what building has the best money turnover?
    Thanks
    Knights & Dragons - XBB GYN BMW Guild - Red Dragon
    Modern War - 294-613-076

There is all the raw data here on this Spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NZVlvalE#gid=7

Quote Originally Posted by Chetti Knight View Post
    I'm sure it's been asked before but what building has the best money turnover?
    Thanks
    A lazyman will choose TFs!
    Level 100+
    Guild: Unicorn Stampede - PM me if you're interested in joining. (90+ only, unless you think you're special)

Friend list add damage?
    Hi all, was wondering if you are 'used' By friends in epic battles do you get extra damage bonus?

AFAIK, You won't gain extra damage for your own epic boss battles just because someone else used you as part of their epic boss party.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgangs246 View Post
    AFAIK, You won't gain extra damage for your own epic boss battles just because someone else used you as part of their epic boss party.
    I don't mean in my own epic battles but a small amount of damage as a 'fee' for using us in their epic battle.

+ armors anf blacksmith

Hi all, just a question.

I got a dark prince royal armor + from a chest. If I level this to 35, will my blacksmith change to be the plus version?

Monch9

Quote Originally Posted by monch9 View Post
    Hi all, just a question.

I got a dark prince royal armor + from a chest. If I level this to 35, will my blacksmith change to be the plus version?

Monch9
    I hoped that you're not joking.

Your blacksmith can only be upgraded twice, first is through gold and second is through gem. What it does is just reduce the amount of time needed to craft a certain piece of armor by %.

To get a + armor, you just need to level the non + version of the armor to half of its max level and you can craft the + armor through your blacksmith. This only applies to armors that can be crafted through blacksmith, to get the + version of Epic armors like moontide platemail, tectonic you will need to get it through chest.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I got the DP+ from chests. I have also all the evil gems to craft a DP (non +) as well. My question, if I were to level my DP+ to 35, will all my succeeding DP be the + version?

monch

Quote Originally Posted by Xhardo View Post
    I hoped that you're not joking.

Your blacksmith can only be upgraded twice, first is through gold and second is through gem. What it does is just reduce the amount of time needed to craft a certain piece of armor by %.

To get a + armor, you just need to level the non + version of the armor to half of its max level and you can craft the + armor through your blacksmith. This only applies to armors that can be crafted through blacksmith, to get the + version of Epic armors like moontide platemail, tectonic you will need to get it through chest.