Hello all,

I have a little problem. Before, when I was fighting in the arena my ennemies had the same amount of arena points as me OR (depending on the time) random arena points.

So when I was fighting people with the same rank as me, I tried to avoid double down (too risky) and when they were lower I always did 8/8 double down so I could get around rank 500 every week (for 2 arenas out of the 4 I did since I began the game).

The problem is that now, I can only fight people with the same rank as me. The thing is that even if it is a really good game, having skill or not during fights don't change anything most of the time. So the wins are based on luck when you have 1-3 stars armors (8/8 double downs become way too risky).

I would like to know if it is normal or not. Is it because after a known level, fighting lower ranked players is blocked ? Or was it a bug before?

Thanks for the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Revelate View Post
    Occasional network or system glitch; I haven't thrown a sniffer on it but it's a fair bet that the destination for the shop is serviced by a different set of servers at the application layer than the core game components.

I've noticed it occasionally as well when I walk into my home from Wireless to WiFi.
    Hmm, the thing is I've tried to access it on multiple occasions over the course of a month. I tried accessing it from Wireless as well as Wifi at home and at various places and no luck. I'll be patient though and hopefully it will resolve itself. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Bysth View Post
    Hello all,

I have a little problem. Before, when I was fighting in the arena my ennemies had the same amount of arena points as me OR (depending on the time) random arena points.

So when I was fighting people with the same rank as me, I tried to avoid double down (too risky) and when they were lower I always did 8/8 double down so I could get around rank 500 every week (for 2 arenas out of the 4 I did since I began the game).

The problem is that now, I can only fight people with the same rank as me. The thing is that even if it is a really good game, having skill or not during fights don't change anything most of the time. So the wins are based on luck when you have 1-3 stars armors (8/8 double downs become way too risky).

I would like to know if it is normal or not. Is it because after a known level, fighting lower ranked players is blocked ? Or was it a bug before?

Thanks for the answer
    What is your current level, and did you level up recently?

I suspect that you just passed the tipping point where you are no longer matched with opponents of similar level, but with opponents of similar or higher arena ranking.

There's more than luck to it, if you examine your opponents closely before fighting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    What is your current level, and did you level up recently?

I suspect that you just passed the tipping point where you are no longer matched with opponents of similar level, but with opponents of similar or higher arena ranking.

There's more than luck to it, if you examine your opponents closely before fighting them.
    I am now lvl72 and this problem should have happened when I was lvl60-65 (the beginning of this week's arena).

I think that the fact that I now fight players with the same rank as me (and before, the same level) is the reason. This must happen after a known level (around 60 I would say). I didn't know that rule, but anyways, I am a new player so I cannot stop leveling just to have better rewards once a week, so no regerts^^ (I think I will stop arena until I have maxed legendaries+ because with no double downs, I am around at rank 2000 and losing around 1 out of 2 fights. The rewards at this rank are completely useless, even for a new player).

I know I can examine players before fighting them, otherwise I would lose every fight x)
    But to be sure I know these ones, did I miss something?

- look at the arena points (but now, every ennemy have the same amount)
    - look at the achievement title (for exemple if it's land owner, world traveler, expert smith, xx medalist, etc. I have no chance to win so I don't fight. Also I noticed that lots of players with good armors take "new to it all" or "won a fight once" so I avoid fighting them. On the other side, I ofter fight "rune knights")
    - look at the win streak (after 10 I don't fight, and try to fight the 0 ones)
    - look at the revenge portrait (but I always see epic boss armors so I don't fight)

And thanks for your answer

More than 1 set of Big4?

Hi,

I just reached level 65 and finished 1 set of big4.

Is it worth to max one or two more of the big4 (not the whole set maybe just one or two armors within big4) so I can farm the latter stage better?

or i should just go straight to SS+ and then Rockfeather+?

What's your strategy after you max the Big4?

thanks

Go straight to SS+. The usefulness of a second set of big 4 is pretty limited and you'll be better served by leveling more powerful armor. Save your money, because that process is expensive, especially if you luck into an epic armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon2599 View Post
    Hi,

I just reached level 65 and finished 1 set of big4.

Is it worth to max one or two more of the big4 (not the whole set maybe just one or two armors within big4) so I can farm the latter stage better?

or i should just go straight to SS+ and then Rockfeather+?

What's your strategy after you max the Big4?

thanks

Hello !

I can give you a good answer because I am just a step further than you inthe storyline

Personally I have only 2 of the big 4 maxed out and I can easely farm SS (I am maxing the + version now) and the infernal + (i am gathering components now). I think you cannot do it with only 1 of the big 4 since farming the infernal (and it will be the same with SS) with only 2 of them is quite hard (If you don't have another strong armor. In my case, i don't). Or you will need to use friends for each stage.

You have to know that the big four's ATK+DEF stats are at 1500 while the bigger four are at 2000. It is a big difference BUT it is way more longer to max a bigger four than a big four because it goes to lvl70 instead of 50 and going to lvl50 with a lvl70 armor is way longer than going to lvl50 with a lvl50 armor.

So I am 100% sure it is better to craft and max at least another of the big four (If you don't, you will se by yourself that you have to^^). I also think that building another 3rd one is good because you will have no (or almost) knights who cannot wear a big 4 armor, which is very primordial for farming. You will also have more flexibility on choosing your elements for a battle, which changes everything. A big four with an elemental advantage is way stronger than a bigger four with an elemental disadvantage. So your will also use sometimes a big 4 even if you have your bigger 4.

Another thing, the rocfeather + is the weaker armor of the bigger four, by far (speadsheet) so first max out the SS+ and then the infernal+ (gather components while maxing the SS+, which is very long). After that, you will see what you need. Personally, I think I will never make a rocfeather+

I hope it helped you, bye

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Go straight to SS+. The usefulness of a second set of big 4 is pretty limited and you'll be better served by leveling more powerful armor. Save your money, because that process is expensive, especially if you luck into an epic armor.

I think you say that because it has been a long time since you finished the storyline. Farming the SS+ with only 1 big four (and supposing he has no good armor instead of this one) is really hard. He will spend lots of time in it because he will need friends (which is limited) or make rounds in 2 times (which is 2x longer)

Bysth, I think you might be confusing 1 armor vs 1 set of 4 armors.
    If you want to max a second copy of one of the big four depends on multiple factors, such as:
    - is one of the big four a very good match element wise for the epic boss?
    - what's your bottleneck? If it's money, you of course don't want to divert it into another armor, while if your fusion master is running out of capacity, resulting in stalling of your smithing while resources and money are plenty, then adding another strong mid game armor might not be a bad idea to keep things flowing along.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Exclamation how to restore/login on another android phone?

Like the title says, I upgraded my Android phone from a S2 epic to a S4 and just downloaded the game to play and it immediately throws me into the tutorial, anyways I cant find any menu option ingame to login to a gree account to restore my account...

I really am not going to start from the beginning, ive been playing for a little over a month. $80 invested, Managed level 45. Clayplate mantel+ lv35, notus & phyrus lv 30, that slimelord pirate armor at lv 22 and have nerezza armor in craft atm with 2 days left ; (

How do I fix my problem, help is appreciated.
    Android - Knights & Dragons, Add me Please
    WBB-CRH-VZG

Quote Originally Posted by LouieGavito View Post
    Like the title says, I upgraded my Android phone from a S2 epic to a S4 and just downloaded the game to play and it immediately throws me into the tutorial, anyways I cant find any menu option ingame to login to a gree account to restore my account...

I really am not going to start from the beginning, ive been playing for a little over a month. $80 invested, Managed level 45. Clayplate mantel+ lv35, notus & phyrus lv 30, that slimelord pirate armor at lv 22 and have nerezza armor in craft atm with 2 days left ; (

How do I fix my problem, help is appreciated.
    Do you remember your s2's friend code? You have to contact gree to transfer the account over to your new phone.
    QUIT

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cubey View Post
    Do you remember your s2's friend code? You have to contact gree to transfer the account over to your new phone.
    Not sure, my friend code is in my signature.. but ok I put in a ticket with gree from this new account so lets see what happens.
    Android - Knights & Dragons, Add me Please
    WBB-CRH-VZG

When enhancing armour, what does the blue bar mean with a little symbol after it. also at what levels do armours change appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by person123 View Post
    When enhancing armour, what does the blue bar mean with a little symbol after it. also at what levels do armours change appearance.
    That blue bar shows how close your armor is to the next level, see the data spreadsheet in my signature for the exact numbers

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Send PM<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
    (Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

The Herd Is Here, Get In or Get Trampled.
    Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

Thanks. Also do you know when your armour changes how it looks?