transfering account

ok so i am about to get a new phone and i dont want to start over. im level 95 and was wondering is there a way to transfer my account from my old phone to my new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Legends View Post
    ok so i am about to get a new phone and i dont want to start over. im level 95 and was wondering is there a way to transfer my account from my old phone to my new one?
    simply send a ticket to gree support and they will tell you what to do. You should have the two phones at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Syncness View Post
    Just started playing, reading some newbie threads and I'm pretty lost.

What's this about the big 4 armours? I read somewhere I should start fusing them ASAP, but then someone else said not to waste fusing stones on them. How else do I get them?

I currently have 12 dagger shards for the current boss, with 2 days left, is it too late to get the armor (15 kills was it?)? I'm having trouble killing it myself so I'm trying my best to add people on Arena leaderboard to help.

I've already gotten full watchtowers for overnight income.

Is a guild any use at low levels?

I'm currently using Steamwiz robes from the 1 friend referral, Volcanic and Seafoam.

My code is: XBF-GMM-GXY (iPhone)

What should I be doing now?
    The big four are the first 4 powerfull armor that you will get. Are better than any other 1/2 star armors.
    They are the atlan avenger armor, crius armor, living flame armor and hidra hunter mail. To get them you can try to fuse the basics versions by combining same elements armor (for example basic air plus basic water for atlean), but those 25.000 gold per fusions are a bit to much for now. You should get their basic versions materials from the cascades, the bridge, the little volcano and the desert, and after levelling them to level 15, you will unlock the plus version that' by far better than the regular one. Craft it and max they all to 50. I preferred to avoid updgrading other armors while focusing only on those.

I'm currently at level 114, and have never crafted the big 4. At this point I'm working primarily with maxed out Dark Prince +, Swamp Shaman +, and Infernal Lord +. Would it really be helpful to go back and try to get the big 4? I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get to 43 on the current epic boss (my guild master boost has made my DP+ amazingly strong), so should I just keep steaming ahead?

My big problem is after my big 3 three-star armors, I have pretty much nothing worth writing home about. I have a level 35 Notus armor (waiting for the next 5 gem big boss sale to craft +) and a level 21 Jian (no shot at plus there), as well as the Nerezza armor which is currently crafting (which I should be able to get enough materials to craft +).

It's probably best that you don't backtrack to the Big 4 since you already have those other + armors. Focus on saving money and storing materials for future legendary+ armors you get from epic bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by mad48050 View Post
    I'm currently at level 114, and have never crafted the big 4. At this point I'm working primarily with maxed out Dark Prince +, Swamp Shaman +, and Infernal Lord +. Would it really be helpful to go back and try to get the big 4? I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get to 43 on the current epic boss (my guild master boost has made my DP+ amazingly strong), so should I just keep steaming ahead?

My big problem is after my big 3 three-star armors, I have pretty much nothing worth writing home about. I have a level 35 Notus armor (waiting for the next 5 gem big boss sale to craft +) and a level 21 Jian (no shot at plus there), as well as the Nerezza armor which is currently crafting (which I should be able to get enough materials to craft +).
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Summoning Question

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a time limit to how long we can summon a specific boss. For example, I started playing during the wandering flame boss and can still summon him, but will I be able to summon him forever? I am asking this because I might be like 2 mats away from getting the + version of this current boss but want to wait for a summoning sale if I need to summon him for that last bit. Thanks in advance.

All the bosses from when I started playing are still there.
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries

Need some advice on where to go. I'm currently sitting at level 65 with the big 4+ maxed. However, I'm still struggling to get past level 21 of the boss, as I have no friends who ever have nemesis armors. I've been farming mats for the"bigger" 4, but am still a few mats short of even my first non plus version.

Would it be better just to craft and level the boss armors, or take the long and boring rout of continuing to farm for bigger 4 mats, or craft a few more big 4+ and max them to make sure I've got optimal armors for the bosses?
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by mad48050 View Post

I'm not that good myself, except unless you have a wind legendary + I would suggest getting Roc robes
    Last edited by iH8t2lose2; 08-11-2013 at 11:29 AM. Reason: forgot a word

Where can i find Phoenix feathers? I tried to beat the cockatrice bit i got only valhalla steel ingots

Where can i find Phoenix feathers? I tried to beat the cockatrice bit i got only valhalla steel ingots
    It's 1 of the 2 possible drops from the boss. You're getting unlucky.
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by Exylia View Post
    Phoenix feathers are commonly found in Blazing Tides fighting against the Phoenix.. Not against Cockatrice.
    From Cockatrice, you only get Shiny Shards or Steel Ingots.

Data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NZVlvalE#gid=8
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Question: What level does the Big 4 armor need to be in order for me to be able to craft the + version?

Cause I thought it was 10 but my Crius which is lvl 10 still hasn't unlocked the + version, is it lvl 15 than?

Quote Originally Posted by Xslayer View Post
    Question: What level does the Big 4 armor need to be in order for me to be able to craft the + version?

Cause I thought it was 10 but my Crius which is lvl 10 still hasn't unlocked the + version, is it lvl 15 than?
    yes it is lvl15 for +

all rare armors need that

uncommon armors are the 1 you only need 10 for
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by Spongie View Post
    yes it is lvl15 for +

all rare armors need that

uncommon armors are the 1 you only need 10 for
    I see, thank you very much for a quick response.

One more thing do + armor give more exp when enchanting than non +? or do they both give the same amount of exp.