Guild Leadership Bonus

I've seen a lot of references to the guild leadership bonus lately--is the size of this bonus shown in the app somewhere or documented online? I've gone looking for it in the Guild screens, and I see the Guild's element bonuses, but not the leadership ones.

Sorry if the answer is obvious--I mostly play on Android, but I've been playing around on iOS a little bit lately and I'm not that up to speed on guilds in general yet.

Thanks.

Plus Version Uncraftable Armor?

How can I get the + Version from an uncraftable armor, only from fusion?
    Is that right?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy271 View Post
    How can I get the + Version from an uncraftable armor, only from fusion?
    Is that right?
    Thanks
    Only from chests.
    --Rev

Quote Originally Posted by flchamberlain View Post
    I've seen a lot of references to the guild leadership bonus lately--is the size of this bonus shown in the app somewhere or documented online? I've gone looking for it in the Guild screens, and I see the Guild's element bonuses, but not the leadership ones.

Sorry if the answer is obvious--I mostly play on Android, but I've been playing around on iOS a little bit lately and I'm not that up to speed on guilds in general yet.

Thanks.
    GL: 20
    GS/GC: 15
    HC: 10

Some rounding error and/or breakpoints in the real calculation seemingly.

Determined through before and after photos of knight screen data; also think there was a photo posted by a GM with the 20% number explicitly written in on the info screen but my brain is admittedly fuzzy this week.
    --Rev

Quote Originally Posted by Revelate View Post
    GL: 20
    GS/GC: 15
    HC: 10

Some rounding error and/or breakpoints in the real calculation seemingly.

Determined through before and after photos of knight screen data; also think there was a photo posted by a GM with the 20% number explicitly written in on the info screen but my brain is admittedly fuzzy this week.
    Cool, thanks for the answer!

I'm having trouble going from level 20 to level 21. Any tips? I remember briefly reading about the 3/4 method? Sending in my main knight +2 friends and then send in 2 knights + 2 friends? Can someone give me some good epic boss tips? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gittt View Post
    I'm having trouble going from level 20 to level 21. Any tips? I remember briefly reading about the 3/4 method? Sending in my main knight +2 friends and then send in 2 knights + 2 friends? Can someone give me some good epic boss tips? Thanks!
    That kinda depends what armor you use and what armor your friends has

some people think the 3/4 method is better then 5/2 but y that is prob. different per person
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by Gittt View Post
    Have you read the sticky: Rad's Guide to beating the Epic Boss yet?

Just a quick question. Does the Dark Prince have a chance of dropping Dark Prince Chest Keys? Or am I just getting my hopes up?

Quote Originally Posted by SourSkittles View Post
    Just a quick question. Does the Dark Prince have a chance of dropping Dark Prince Chest Keys? Or am I just getting my hopes up?
    No, you are getting your hopes up. The only keys that ever get dropped by bosses are silver keys, though I've had those from all the bosses on the Epic level of the Kingdom of Darkness at different times.

1. No
    2. Just getting your hopes up.
    3. He drops Phoenix Feathers and Jewels (for DP armor)
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries

Can i add Simeone with high lvl and nemesis for nerezza? I need only two more wins but it s top hard for me and Mh friends (on android)

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    1. No
    2. Just getting your hopes up.
    3. He drops Phoenix Feathers and Jewels (for DP armor)
    I kinda figured that :/ thanks mate.

If I were to do the 11 Flame Chests, what are the chances that I'd get something actually useful other than the Fire Fusion Boost Armor? Is it really worth 300 gems? I've already taken all but two of my training fields to level 3 and I'm now working on the 2 million gold expansion, so I'm pretty set for gems for now. I've done pretty well with offers and I've gained quite a few gems so far, but I don't know if I'm better off saving the gems I've got left for future things or trying to score something from the new chests. I'm level 51 at the moment and I've got all my big 4 steadily leveling if that makes a difference.

Edit: I should add that the two TF that I don't have at level 3 are the 2 that are going to occupy those last two spots once I open up the last expansion.
    Level 107
    Maxed SS+, Infernal+, Armor of the Bear, working on 21 Moontide.
    XBD-ZVY-CXQ

Can we get a sticky on basic Guild info?
    I have looked at the Guild Bonuses in the Armor Data Sheet but...
    What are the boosts for each Leadership position?
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data