Page 2 of 415 First 12341252102 ... Last
    well i replaced all my fountains with guard towers so lets hope i can get some money ^.^

Need help for deep dragon

Hi guys, need some strong allies to help on deep dragon boss. Currently at 14th dragon.
    Am new and active.

Please add me at XBC BDN CPR. Help appreciated!!

Do you think weekly bosses will be repeated? Or a new boss with same types of elements when all the combinations are done

Quote Originally Posted by hlw_rocer View Post
    Do you think weekly bosses will be repeated? Or a new boss with same types of elements when all the combinations are done
    i heard they have repeated a couple bosses in the past, but hasn't happened for awhile. personally i don't think they will repeat bosses anymore as the game becomes more popular they earn more money and can devote more time and effort into the game.

Any idea why my offers for gems aren't refreshing? Anybody i can contact regarding this issue?
    ISAIAH Lv 100+
    I HAVE NEMESIS THIS WEEK - MAY 23

Quote Originally Posted by iisaiahc View Post
    Any idea why my offers for gems aren't refreshing? Anybody i can contact regarding this issue?
    You could contact support

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    (credits to the persons who made this)

If you do not get the gem, go to the offer page, click the support button on the top right corner, then fill your email and select the game which you done but not received the gems, then they will check and give you later

For the buildings, I can confirm that level 2 Fountain gives you 800/hour if you do collect them each time.

Before you gonna sleep, you can sell them all, and build Guard Tower instead, so that they can earn more money during you are sleeping, when you wake up, collect the money and sell all Guard Tower, build Fountain again to help you gain quick money
    Quote Originally Posted by pown otto View Post
    thanks, but all my stuff is alrdy filled up with fountains, and i try to do the offers and i finish them but they dont give me my gems :/
    oh and fountains make like 700 gold an hour per fountain, the max is just low
    heres my castle if you want to give me some pointers

Quote Originally Posted by starkthunder View Post
    fountains are good if you are on a lot, but if you are not on for most of the day you want guard towers. Or one guy would switch to guard towers at night and put the fountains back when he started playing the next day. eventually you want training fields as you gold earner
    Indeed, day fountain and night guard tower is a great combination as I always recommend

Quote Originally Posted by Catastr0phy View Post
    You could contact support
    Just sent them details of the problem through the support function... hope i get a quick responds.
    ISAIAH Lv 100+
    I HAVE NEMESIS THIS WEEK - MAY 23

Quote Originally Posted by Thewelsh View Post
    I did 2 fountains and 2 guard towers in my early stages. I roughed that out till I could buy a dungeon. Replaced 1 fountain with the dungeon. Then wait till the dungeon gives you enough for a training field. Once I got my training field I just started expanding and filling with more training fields. I'm no pro, this was just my way of doing it.
    Actually the dungeon can only give you 450 golds per hour, but the fountain give 800 gold per hour, if you can save the golds to 30,000, I would suggest you save more 20,000 to buy a training field directly.

Quote Originally Posted by hlw_rocer View Post
    Weekly bosses will not repeated, after 7 days, another new boss with different elements will appear to instead the old one

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    i heard they have repeated a couple bosses in the past, but hasn't happened for awhile. personally i don't think they will repeat bosses anymore as the game becomes more popular they earn more money and can devote more time and effort into the game.
    Correct. Now there will always a new boss appear to instead the old one

Quote Originally Posted by iisaiahc View Post
    Just sent them details of the problem through the support function... hope i get a quick responds.
    Same here xD some time ago they were awfully slow, but sometimes there superb fast.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    (credits to the persons who made this)

whats the best way to level high end?
    im currently lvl 80 with a maxed Atlean+, Hydra+ and lvl 33/70 swamp shaman+
    I would be interested to know as levels currently seem to take atleast 1-2 days.

xbb-gzq-xyh Add me if 80+ with nemesis

Clear the Haunted Citadel normal stage repeatedly, you can upgrade at least 2 levels per day
    Quote Originally Posted by supastan View Post
    whats the best way to level high end?
    im currently lvl 80 with a maxed Atlean+, Hydra+ and lvl 33/70 swamp shaman+
    I would be interested to know as levels currently seem to take atleast 1-2 days.

xbb-gzq-xyh Add me if 80+ with nemesis