Quote Originally Posted by Renake View Post
    Does anyone no how to transfer my profile from ipad to iphone?
    I think its idevice bound (as of now)
    It's been fun.

Quote Originally Posted by littlefishxbj View Post
    Can some tell me how many is the total enhancment point required to max out lvl50 armor?
    I know it's 194 for lvl30 and 5080 for Lvl70 armor.
    thank you.

and lvl30's are 193 now according to that armor_data spreadsheet
    It's been fun.

so I made 10 posts now, I cant still post a new thread.

Is it not automatic and I have to wait for the mods to promote me?

(really excited to post this calc of mine)
    It's been fun.

Gem store.

I am currently running the Android version of K&D and I can't seem to purchase any gems. I like the game so I figured I would help out the developers and purchase some gems. The store loads for and while and states its downloading content before constantly failing and and telling me download failed, try again later. Anyone got any answers for me?

hmm

so i've recntly reached level 101
    and didnt see any stats improvement.

I've seen knights with jians armour and their stats is 1700+
    while mine is still around 1300+

Is this becuase of the jian+ Armour?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkVoltz View Post
    so i've recntly reached level 101
    and didnt see any stats improvement.

I've seen knights with jians armour and their stats is 1700+
    while mine is still around 1300+

Is this becuase of the jian+ Armour?
    If you're on iOS, guild bonuses give your armor extra stats.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    I have spent over 10k usd to get a bkal+ and still not gotten any. So pls tell me u spent more than that to justify spending more than its worth.
    Thatzme, I know your one of the big spenders in the game cause I see you getting black medals all the time, but I said what "BK+ is worth". Not how many gems it takes to get it. 10,000USD is not a reasonable price for one piece of armor. And neither is the 5-600$ I have spent on DPC alone. Now another $150 just to help complete these 4 +armors.

In short. I'm not trying to compete on the forums saying I spend the most money...just looking for some help.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicco View Post
    When aren't the gems on sale?
    But really, I think they're on sale about as often as they aren't...
    Thanks. I've been playing for less than a month, which isn't enough to distinguish a pattern in sales from a fluke. :P
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    He has guild bonuses.
    Cheers! Makes sense.

Does this still hold true?

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    Each time when you upgrade your buildings does increase the both gold generation and maximum gold stored.
    For training fields, 1167/1367/2000 per hour gain for each level. That's why I upgraded all my 11 training fields to the top level, which can give me 48,000*11=528,000 golds per day
    For the armorsmith, 10,000 golds for 5% time less, then 10gems for another 5% less, totally 10% times less than before. I think it is worthwhile for me.
    So I shortcut a bit with purchasing some gems and then watched the gold counts a few times:

L1: Base
    L2: 1.33 x Base
    L3: 2 x Base

As far as income goes; that's slightly off what's posted here, did it change in the intervening time? I have to admit not having read this thread nor the forum in it's entirety, my apologies if it's yet another noobish question.

AFAIK the Armorsmith upgrade is exactly the same still based on my napkin math.

Typical sales psychology

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Thanks. I've been playing for less than a month, which isn't enough to distinguish a pattern in sales from a fluke. :P
    There's likely always going to be some sort of sale, quick hurry to get this while it lasts, available only to the first 300 people! .

Typical marketing marlarkey, I suspect these are the same but only been watching for a week... seems to trend with most other IOS games I've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Revelate View Post
    So I shortcut a bit with purchasing some gems and then watched the gold counts a few times:

L1: Base
    L2: 1.33 x Base
    L3: 2 x Base

As far as income goes; that's slightly off what's posted here, did it change in the intervening time? I have to admit not having read this thread nor the forum in it's entirety, my apologies if it's yet another noobish question.

AFAIK the Armorsmith upgrade is exactly the same still based on my napkin math.
    See my post on page 6 of http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration
    and ToddWY's post on page 7.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    See my post on page 6 of http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration
    and ToddWY's post on page 7.
    Ah thanks dude; interesting data points and does match my own trivial study of it.

--Rev

Quote Originally Posted by Khaos1988 View Post
    Thatzme, I know your one of the big spenders in the game cause I see you getting black medals all the time, but I said what "BK+ is worth". Not how many gems it takes to get it. 10,000USD is not a reasonable price for one piece of armor. And neither is the 5-600$ I have spent on DPC alone. Now another $150 just to help complete these 4 +armors.

In short. I'm not trying to compete on the forums saying I spend the most money...just looking for some help.
    I'm not looking to compete who spends more. In fact i think it's stupid of me to spend so much. Just got little pissed when I thought someone was belittling the worth of a bkal+ that some of us have tried desperately to get off dpc but to no avail after spending so much. I don't mean any offence, just venting out on the fact that gree released it as a reward, when it was first advertised as a dpc only armor. Guess money making a good excuse to go against your word.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

i feel for u bro, imagine using all that money to tabao instead?

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"