Do the chances of getting typhoon gem raise with each level? Do I have the same chances of getting typhoon gem on normal and on epic?

I dont think they increase with your level but they are higher on harder stages of the level, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by gexstar View Post
    I dont think they increase with your level but they are higher on harder stages of the level, yes.
    Boooo. I having a lot of trouble on the epic stage compared to normal.

Thanks for answering

Quote Originally Posted by Gittt View Post
    Boooo. I having a lot of trouble on the epic stage compared to normal.

Thanks for answering
    You also have to consider how much more damage you're taking on epic compared to normal. I managed to collect 54 roots from the normal level in 2-3 days I believe.

What do you want to do with the roots anyway ?

Level your big 4 first. By the time you got all of them maxed out, you shouldnt have any trouble doing the more difficult stages.

quest completion more than anything I'd wager

Quote Originally Posted by Powershot View Post
    If I am changing games from IOS to Android will I be able to switch my data over and if so how?
    Very doubtful, since they are two completely seperate systems. (friends aren't shared, Android has no guilds etc. ), so it's not just changing a device ID code like it is when switching between devices on the same platform...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Can someone explain why the big 4+ are so good from lvl's 20-60? I'm lvl 20 and am not even able to collect the mats to create any of the regular versions. Tried fusing 1/4 now(2 flowstones, one monstrous garb, and one living flame, which seems worse then my royal flame) I need serious help!!

https://docs.google.com/a/apps.tcnj....NZVlvalE#gid=7

Use that spreadsheet often. Royal Flame armor has lower stats than the Big 4. And the Big 4 are easy to collect, just start with the Atlantean Avenger which is the first one you'll be able to craft.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NZVlvalE#gid=7

check the finished attack/defense stats, should be self explanatory compared to other armors

Cheers guys! I didn't realize there was a spread sheet

Which one is the armor that my knight is wearing for my friends ? And where/how do i change it ?

Are outstanding friend requests capped at 50?

It just seems unlikely that people suddenly stopped spamming me with them...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

seems so, although I'e hit 52 or 53, they drop down, I wonder if the expire after a certain tme, they've dropped to 46 without me doing anything

maybe bans?

Hello guys! Two questions.

Should I focus on maxing out my atlantian avenger first before moving onto the next big 4 to level?

Should I make more then one atlantian avenger to max out or should I max out one of each of the big 4 before making more?

Thanks in advance