My question is when upgrading armour, say I am leveling up Seafoam. If I use a level 15 basic water armour, will it get more exp than the level 1 version?

Quote Originally Posted by Robodildo View Post
    My question is when upgrading armour, say I am leveling up Seafoam. If I use a level 15 basic water armour, will it get more exp than the level 1 version?
    You get 1EP for every level. So using a level 15 armor will give you 14 more EP
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgangs246 View Post
    Seriously? None? Not one of them is worth leveling to 70? Geez. I thought my sets would be bad but I didn't think they would be THAT bad.

Ok what would be a good armor set to target to craft then? I know that armor sets become redundant over time because of the constant of introduction of higher specced sets. So does this mean I should try and unlock the + version of one of the current 4 epic dragons and focus on leveling that one?

You could go for admiral+ and wurm+. Don't bother with any boss armors that aren't +. If you could get the + version of the dragon armors than go ahead, it has good stats.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Seriously? None? Not one of them is worth leveling to 70? Geez. I thought my sets would be bad but I didn't think they would be THAT bad.

Ok what would be a good armor set to target to craft then? I know that armor sets become redundant over time because of the constant of introduction of higher specced sets. So does this mean I should try and unlock the + version of one of the current 4 epic dragons and focus on leveling that one?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NZVlvalE#gid=0
    has all the armors. Sorting by Combined Max. Stats (column N) gives you a rough indication of which armors have good stats and which don't. (doesn't account for elements of course )
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Prolly admiral+ but even the stats on that's gonna phase out soon. So I'd say save the gold.

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Quote Originally Posted by KayOrzz View Post
    Prolly admiral+ but even the stats on that's gonna phase out soon. So I'd say save the gold.
    He needs to start somewhere. The admiral+ and horrible wurm+ is a good start before going for 70+ epic boss armor. Unless he's able to get the current boss armor+ that is.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    He needs to start somewhere. The admiral+ and horrible wurm+ is a good start before going for 70+ epic boss armor. Unless he's able to get the current boss armor+ that is.
    Well, true to a certain extent. But big four can also get you to 43 will some effort. I'd rather cut my losses. But that's just my opinion. It's all ultimately up to him. Just my 2 cents. Getting to 43 isn't impossible with just the big 4 now. It's just harder. Been there done that. I've got guildies doing 43 at level 8x with those 4 armors. They listened to advice and are now harvesting the rewards. But in the end, it's all up to him.

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Quote Originally Posted by KayOrzz View Post
    Well, true to a certain extent. But big four can also get you to 43 will some effort. I'd rather cut my losses. But that's just my opinion. It's all ultimately up to him. Just my 2 cents. Getting to 43 isn't impossible with just the big 4 now. It's just harder. Been there done that. I've got guildies doing 43 at level 8x with those 4 armors. They listened to advice and are now harvesting the rewards. But in the end, it's all up to him.
    In my current situation, I think the only way I could earn enough badges to achieve the coveted lvl 43 on any of the epics would be to spend gems which is something I would prefer not to do. I guess I'll continue to farm the snakeskins with an eye towards eventually being able to earn one of the current + armors.

Thanks for all the input, I actually did have a look at the googledoc spreadsheet and it looked like teh Admiral + and Wurm+ armors were on the higher end of the spectrum. Guess I may have been looking at it wrong. :-S

When upgrading armor is it better to use normal+ version or can I just use normal regular?

Quote Originally Posted by hydesd2 View Post
    When upgrading armor is it better to use normal+ version or can I just use normal regular?
    non-plus or plus doesn't matter at all when using it to enhance another armor.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Sorry for all the questions just a newb trying to soak it up. Another question I have is at what lvl should i stop using basics and start using the "uncommon" armor to start upgrading?

Unhappy Missing Items From Cash Purchase

I've paid real $ for gold, gems or both. I've made about six purchases total but twice after purchasing I didn't receive what I was charged for. Who do I contact for help with this issue? I've tried the support email address in the Google Play store as well as the support email address on the emailed receipt. I haven't received a response from either one. Any help on finding who to contact or how to fix this would be very much appreciated.

submit a ticket to gree and wait for gray hair

Quote Originally Posted by hydesd2 View Post
    Sorry for all the questions just a newb trying to soak it up. Another question I have is at what lvl should i stop using basics and start using the "uncommon" armor to start upgrading?
    u can use basics up until level10. then uncommon till 20(?), then snakeskin, whichever u prefer. there is always the cheap way (snakeskin) and the fast but expensive way(fuse).
    IGN: WarChicken
    Level : 1xx
    Code : XBC BBH FXP
    Guild : All Legends

Helpful Links! Check Them Out!
    Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Radlonghammer's Epic Boss Guide

Fuzing Armors Results

600RR's FAQ Breakdown

I'm in the process of making and upgrading the big four. My question is should I make more then one pieceof each type for example having three hydra hunter + armor?