Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    my friends start at a weird time now, how do I get it to a time I want? use them for the first time at the desired time? or is it when they run out
    Use them for the first time at the desired time.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    A question of my own: I've read a few times about people having a few dozen chest keys stockpiled. Is there any other advantage to stockpiling keys vs. using them right away than the resulting armors not cluttering up armor slots you could use for crafting?
    I am glad I stockpiled yellow keys. Then they put fusion boost armours in them and I got a few. Perhaps next week they will put In crafting materials for wicked wraith? (obviously I don't think this will happen)
    If you do not need to use them to achieve your current goals, perhaps a stock pile is best. But, the fastest growth is all ways use all of your resources asap.

Super helpful answer, eh?
    Android player

About epic bosses.. I see very old players that fought bosses like steam wizard or grim gargoyle... First boss that i fought was the faerie dragon, but what was the first boss, and the order of those older one? Have someone got pictures of those bosses or of their rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    About epic bosses.. I see very old players that fought bosses like steam wizard or grim gargoyle... First boss that i fought was the faerie dragon, but what was the first boss, and the order of those older one? Have someone got pictures of those bosses or of their rewards?
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdis...-Announcements should give you some of the information; same probably for their KnD facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    I am glad I stockpiled yellow keys. Then they put fusion boost armours in them and I got a few. Perhaps next week they will put In crafting materials for wicked wraith? (obviously I don't think this will happen)
    If you do not need to use them to achieve your current goals, perhaps a stock pile is best. But, the fastest growth is all ways use all of your resources asap.

Super helpful answer, eh?
    Actually it is. No point at all in stocking up on silver keys, but for gold and black I guess I might keep some in stock when/if I get them.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

fuzing

I just tried to fuse ruby platemail(mono fire****) with bone harvester(mono spirit****) tells me this armor is not available? What should I combine these armor with? I have those two armor, horrible wurm(earth/air****) and euros armor(water/spirit****), what would give me the best results, I have mats for a lot of legendary but not enough for 2 of them, if I fuse a previous boss armor it would be awesome. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Is there a good guide to leveling up armors/ enhancement? I'm not finding a good one, I only found one that's more of a rough introduction to enhancement and the other is research and results. Also what do Fusion Stones have to do with leveling up? I have 19 and really want to know how they help so I can get my knights stronger

I think the idea is to fuse uncommon/commons to make a rare then use the rare for enhancement.l

Quick Question about Big 4 vs 4 star

Got my first two of the big four almost to 50 and am about to be able to craft HH+, I just got a boilerplate armor as well (W/F).

Is it worth leveling the HH+ or should I stick with the Boilerplate?
    (I know there is no almost no chance I'll ever get a Boilerplate+)

Thanks,
    DENGEL

How do you guys even get that many silver keys and fusion stones? I know they are supposidely random but I'm reallllly getting a minor amount of Fusion stones.

Another question, does anyone happen to know anything about network connection error code 17? I've been getting it so many times and its frustrating not being able to start the game up while I do have network. Anyone know how to fix it?

Hey guys! What do u think wil be the next element of the next dragon? Since we have water/spirit then air/water

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanv2 View Post
    How do you guys even get that many silver keys and fusion stones? I know they are supposidely random but I'm reallllly getting a minor amount of Fusion stones.

Another question, does anyone happen to know anything about network connection error code 17? I've been getting it so many times and its frustrating not being able to start the game up while I do have network. Anyone know how to fix it?
    Wt lvl r u? Wen u get to higher lvl i feel like ul get more fusion stones.. Atleast thats wat happen to me, part of it is the tournament wen u get to like rankings till 1000.. U get fusion stones and then bosses ofc

Ive gotten all of my keys thus far from getting to level 3 of the epic boss events, quests.

Ive gotten about 30 or so fusion stones thus far from killing the bosses (mostly when I play against the epic level)

Currently at level 47 so I havent played for a crazy amount of time, just grinding the lower level EPIC's

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanv2 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dengel View Post
    Got my first two of the big four almost to 50 and am about to be able to craft HH+, I just got a boilerplate armor as well (W/F).

Is it worth leveling the HH+ or should I stick with the Boilerplate?
    (I know there is no almost no chance I'll ever get a Boilerplate+)

Thanks,
    DENGEL
    HH+ is worth it,, big four atleast helps u till 100 of the story, boilerplate have a good def, but then again non + version u dont get the full stats not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Chinesemafia View Post
    Wt lvl r u? Wen u get to higher lvl i feel like ul get more fusion stones.. Atleast thats wat happen to me, part of it is the tournament wen u get to like rankings till 1000.. U get fusion stones and then bosses ofc
    I'm level 75. I havent gotten below rank 3000 yet in tournaments but I believe I can easily do it now.

Also Boilerarmor normal is still a very good armor, I would max it. Max stats at normal is still better than I believe most level 70 story mode armors. I have mine almost maxed as well with AA+ and LF +