Page 13 of 415 First ... 311121314152363113 ... Last
    farming for snakeskin I almost never get slabs on epic, but on normal it's seems like its everyother one
    level 81 XBB-HVV-MFV No nemesis this week

I accept invites once a day and if I run out of room for friends I start at L20 and go up deleting until I have enough room.

Quote Originally Posted by starkthunder View Post
    farming for snakeskin I almost never get slabs on epic, but on normal it's seems like its everyother one
    maybe it is different in different stages, but also depends on luck. I have continuing gain snakeskin 20 times without slabs in the normal. For most of time, the medusa drop much more skin than stones. However, now I only fusing 50 ep armor to enhance, snakeskin really make people mad.....

Do the offers for free gems depend on your country? It doesn't seem that I get them a lot, had 2 in 3 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by Climax View Post
    Do the offers for free gems depend on your country? It doesn't seem that I get them a lot, had 2 in 3 weeks...
    From Singapore, no more video offers anymore... Means no more gems except thru leveling & chests...

Okay guys I've been playing this game for like almost 3 months now, but is there a + version of combined armors? By combined armors I mean armors that you use fusion stars for and don't smith it in the armor smith? Wait, on second thought, I think there is because I used to have Vinewood Carapace, and it told me I can get the + version, but then HOW?? How am I supposed to get a plus version of combined armors?

Currently, you cannot gain a +version uncraftable armor though fusion. The +version uncraftable armor can only be gained from dark prince chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
    Okay guys I've been playing this game for like almost 3 months now, but is there a + version of combined armors? By combined armors I mean armors that you use fusion stars for and don't smith it in the armor smith? Wait, on second thought, I think there is because I used to have Vinewood Carapace, and it told me I can get the + version, but then HOW?? How am I supposed to get a plus version of combined armors?

is there a way to predict the elements of the next boss in any way

As in the title: is there a way to predict the elements of the next boss in any way. For example, is it in a cyclic pattern and goes round the circle of elements and their weaknesses or is it just totally random?

Aegis of the Dragon

Just a quick question of aegis, Can you get the + version from chest? or only the normal version?

if how to attain the + version?

Actually for players, it is random, but not completely random.
    dark prince, swamp shaman, infernal lord, are the former 3 best armor
    when regalia and deep dragon appear which become a replacement of dark prince and swamp shaman, you will know another replacement of infernal lord is soon, then you see, this week it comes.

for next week, you can follow current weak lv70 armor like spectural captain uniform, which is water/spirit, next week maybe it will show a boss armor with water/spirit, or water/fire to replace the steampower (also weaker in stats).

So no guarantee, but you can follow the trend to guess
    Quote Originally Posted by perrypig123 View Post
    As in the title: is there a way to predict the elements of the next boss in ny way. For example, is it in a cyclic pattern and goes round the circle of elements and their weaknesses or is it just totally random?

Quote Originally Posted by HaQoQ View Post
    Just a quick question of aegis, Can you get the + version from chest? or only the normal version?

if how to attain the + version?
    you can if you are very lucky, most of them are normal version from chest.

Where to go from here?

Level: 44
    Stage: Sunken Carrack
    Currently have 5 fully upgraded training grounds, but do not have the first $500,000 expansion bought.
    Have 2 blacksmiths, 3 max fountains, 1 tower

Armors: (mostly from the chest)
    Flowstone Battlegear + L17
    Monk's Vestments L8
    Royal Flame Armor L20
    Royal Flame Armor + L1
    Stormrage Armor L7
    Vinewood Carapace L1
    Wavecharmer's Mantle L30
    Asura Armor L1
    Brawlers Armor L30
    Embersteel Armor L3
    Flamestorm Finery L1
    Forgemasters Garb L1
    Flacier Armor L1
    Half-Dragon nemesis costume L13
    Living Flame Armor L1
    Steam Wizards Robes L8
    Swamp Shaman Robes L1
    Deep Dragon Mail will be crafted in 28 hours.

My question is where should i put my time and resources? Id like to start working on one armor but im not sure which is best for the remainder of the levels. I also enjoy the PvP, which armor combination would be best there?
    Thanks for the replies!

WOW, first I would say there are really many armors.

I would happy to answer your question

For Buildings, I would recommend you save golds to make the expansion, so that you can have more spots to build trainging fields (best building, you can check my picture on the page 1).
    However, if you really want to explore more areas and you currently feel tough for clearing stages, I would recommend you spend some golds on enhancing armors.
    This is just a balance, depends on your situation, there is nothing right or wrong

For Armors, I would say the 2 +version armor you should upgrade, that is Flowstone Battlegear + L17 (this one is better than Crius+, congratulations) and Royal Flame Armor + L1 (this one is similar to Living flame+, still pretty good).

As you may know, there are 4 best lv50 armors are: Hydra+ Atlantean+ Crius+ and Living flame+.

Now you have Flowstone Battlegear + which is better than Crius+.
    And Royal Flame Armor + which is equal to Living flame+.

Then what you probably need to gain is Hydra+ and Atlantean+

But to gain this two armor need to gain the regular version armor first, then upgrade and unlock its +version, then farm material to craft, that maybe tough for you.

So I would recommend you use substitution to instead one of these two armors

1) Rageborne Raiment (substitution of Hydra+)
    Element: Water/Fire
    Combination: Seafoam Armor & Dragonflame Armor (right combination, but depends on luck)
    Stats:
    Lv01: ATK 312 DEF 265
    LV50: ATK 704 DEF 706
    Lvlup: ATK 8 DEF 9

This armor is great looking, you can easily farm the material, then craft and fuse together, if you are lucky you can gain this one.

For the substitution of Atlantean, that would be much easier gain than Hydra+, you can get it by playing daily, then upgrade the regular version to unlock its +version, then farm Typhoon stones in Writhing Cascades, then craft the +version.

After finishing these, you've already gain 4 great armors, also contains all 5 elements, these armors can help you pass more areas and beat more players.

About the Half-Dragon armor and Deep Dragon Mail armor, if they are regular version, it is not worthwhile to upgrade, due to its lower stats and pretty hard to upgrade. Just follow what I recommend you to upgrade and reach that 4 armors

Again, make a balance between expansion and armor enhancement, free feel to play the game, no need to hurry up, sooner you will find a unique way of your game style.

Hope this can help you, feel free to ask any other question Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kracken74 View Post
    Level: 44
    Stage: Sunken Carrack
    Currently have 5 fully upgraded training grounds, but do not have the first $500,000 expansion bought.
    Have 2 blacksmiths, 3 max fountains, 1 tower

Armors: (mostly from the chest)
    Flowstone Battlegear + L17
    Monk's Vestments L8
    Royal Flame Armor L20
    Royal Flame Armor + L1
    Stormrage Armor L7
    Vinewood Carapace L1
    Wavecharmer's Mantle L30
    Asura Armor L1
    Brawlers Armor L30
    Embersteel Armor L3
    Flamestorm Finery L1
    Forgemasters Garb L1
    Flacier Armor L1
    Half-Dragon nemesis costume L13
    Living Flame Armor L1
    Steam Wizards Robes L8
    Swamp Shaman Robes L1
    Deep Dragon Mail will be crafted in 28 hours.

My question is where should i put my time and resources? Id like to start working on one armor but im not sure which is best for the remainder of the levels. I also enjoy the PvP, which armor combination would be best there?
    Thanks for the replies!
    Last edited by Harvey Guo; 04-27-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Where to go from here?

thank you very much! Ill take your advice and upgrade my 2 + armors and try to get lucky and craft the other 2.
    As far as leveling up, is it better to just farm the snake skins over and over and get the small experience gains, or try to progress through the end of the game first? I know the later levels give higher experience, but i die a lot there.
    Again, thank you for your advice.

Hi there, glad you like my advice

For fusion armor, I would recommend you to save enough golds, because each time cost 25,000 golds, that's not a small amount, make sure you have 50,000+ or even 100,000+, so that you can still do many thing as you like

For upgrading armors, I would recommend you use common and uncommon armor as material to upgrade your target armor when it is low level, then when you feel the armor leveling up slow, you can change to use snakeskin, I believe that snakeskin is enough for enhancing lv50 armor, make sure that each time use all 4 slots to enhance.

But in the future, you will eventually have great lv70 +version armor, that would be harder to upgrade, so that you may need to use snakeskin earlier than usual, again, after you're feeling slow, you can use 1 star uncraftable armor (gain by fusion) as material to fuse, which will give you more enhancement points. You can read the part 2 of this thread about fusion point: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...range-players-)

I believe after reading this thread, you should fully know how to upgrade your armor well
    Quote Originally Posted by Kracken74 View Post
    thank you very much! Ill take your advice and upgrade my 2 + armors and try to get lucky and craft the other 2.
    As far as leveling up, is it better to just farm the snake skins over and over and get the small experience gains, or try to progress through the end of the game first? I know the later levels give higher experience, but i die a lot there.
    Again, thank you for your advice.

NVM im stupid, should of read the post right above this XD

ok well i really enjoy this game, but i dont know how to get fast armor to upgrade my armors fast.. i have 2 blacksmiths and i want to upgrade my armors so i dont have to attempt a level 8 times before i finally beat it, can anyone tell me how to get armors to upgrade mine fast? the armors i have are

Monk's Vestments lv 15
    Wavecharmer's mantle lv 5 (x2)

here's a picture of my castle if you need it

Last edited by pown otto; 04-27-2013 at 09:24 PM.