Page 12 of 415 First ... 210111213142262112 ... Last

How do i get the wave charmer's mantle? Fusion? Also will someone with nemesis please add me so i can beat the lv 15 boss and get my first boss armor? XBB GWR ZYN. Thanks for any help.

Yes, it should be random.
    I always get the energy after beating the 1st boss, so maybe in the early stage, some of bosses are fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir William View Post
    I got two 5 energy drops prior to level 15.
    They do happen. I think it's just random.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    How do i get the wave charmer's mantle? Fusion? Also will someone with nemesis please add me so i can beat the lv 15 boss and get my first boss armor? XBB GWR ZYN. Thanks for any help.
    I will give you a hand so that you can beat the 15 stage boss easily. friend request has been sent.
    For your question, you can fuse to gain, use water+spirit, no guarantee, just have a chance, you may gain other water/spirit armor, just let you know that.

Ok. Thank you. I think i will level up some other armors before I try my luck with fusion.

Smart choice, save the golds for expansion would be wise good luck to you
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    Ok. Thank you. I think i will level up some other armors before I try my luck with fusion.

Odds of better crafting material in the higher levels

Hi all, question for someone.... I saw somewhere that the odds of getting the boss of a level to drop the better crafting material are somewhere around 30% of the time on the normal level, ranging up to around 70% on epic. This was not an official number, but more of a best guess, which I would agree with on the lower levels. My question is, does it get harder on the higher levels? I have now cleared the haunted citadel about 10-15 times on epic, and I have gotten the infernal iron twice now total, including clearing several times on each of the lower difficulties. Does this sound normal or is there something wrong with my game? If this is normal, then it seems overly hard as even with powerful friends, I can only clear the level on epic 6 or 7 times a day.
    Last edited by The Intoxicated Destroyer; 04-26-2013 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Added info

Hi there, for farming material, I only farm normal stage, and material drop frequently. I guess just depends on luck. The epic stage is harder to clear, maybe will have better chance to gain target material, but if you clear normal stage twice, I believe that would have a higher chance to gain material and more exp gain.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Intoxicated Destroyer View Post
    Hi all, question for someone.... I saw somewhere that the odds of getting the boss of a level to drop the better crafting material are somewhere around 30% of the time on the normal level, ranging up to around 70% on epic. This was not an official number, but more of a best guess, which I would agree with on the lower levels. My question is, does it get harder on the higher levels? I have now cleared the haunted citadel about 10-15 times on epic, and I have gotten the infernal iron twice now total, including clearing several times on each of the lower difficulties. Does this sound normal or is there something wrong with my game? If this is normal, then it seems overly hard as even with powerful friends, I can only clear the level on epic 6 or 7 times a day.

I thought you just had to finish the boss with a charged attack to get the better mats?

Sorry, double posted accidentally.
    Last edited by deathexe; 04-26-2013 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Double posted by accident
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Daruin View Post
    I thought you just had to finish the boss with a charged attack to get the better mats?
    In the later levels bosses don't drop the mats at a 100% rate. An example would be the skeleton tomb stage. Killing the boss with a special attack only gives you a chance of getting the snakeskin material if not you'll just get a stone slab. As you go deeper into the game, the chances of getting the better quality materials are lower. Another example would be the stage where you farm wriggling roots in misty marsh. The boss may either drop hydra scales or wriggling roots when killed with a special attack.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Ok, so it not just me then. Would you all agree that the odds on haunted citadel, for getting infernal iron, are somewhere in the neighbourhood of 10% - 15%. Does that sound about right?

My offers don't refresh at all, and the two offers where i have to submit my email on all that information dalways seems to end up in a loop where i never get the gems yet i keep doing it.

Aarki Support Team (Aarki Customer Service)

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please fill up separate complaint tickets for the other offers that you mentioned so that we could investigate them separately and then credit your account accurately?

windkatar

Hi,

I would also like to inquire because my offers are not refreshing after
    having done them once, whereas this does not seem to be a problem with
    other players. Please advise on how i could proceed.

THank you!

Dear Player,

We received your inquiry about missing *Gem* in *Knights & Dragons: Rise
    of the Dark Prince* for taking the *Book of Ashes* offer.

After an in-depth analysis of our logs, we have confirmed that you have
    already been credited with with *1 Gem* in *Knights & Dragons: Rise of
    the Dark Prince* for taking the *Book of Ashes* offer. You may experience
    a delay in receiving your *Gem* and we apologize for the inconvenience.
    Have fun playing *Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince*!

This is my full email log with the customer service. Any advice? The number of gems I have are pittance , only at 22. How else should i report the faults?
    Add me! Code: XBB - WDC - FHX

Quote Originally Posted by Daruin View Post
    for the epic weekly boss, the mats fixed drop, does not influence by special attack
    For others stages boss, material drop must be with a special attack, but the number of mats drop is fixed, just depends what material you gain by luck. In further area, you may gain typhoon stone, or gain choral, etc.
    Last edited by Harvey Guo; 04-27-2013 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Intoxicated Destroyer View Post
    Ok, so it not just me then. Would you all agree that the odds on haunted citadel, for getting infernal iron, are somewhere in the neighbourhood of 10% - 15%. Does that sound about right?
    we cannot prove that, need hundred or thousand sample to test, but normal stage is my only choice to farm material. Now I just for the exp and farm normal stage, but already collect huge material which enough to craft 10+ infernal+...

This is the way what they solve problem now, give 1 gem to you, no other solution, just live with it, the offer will diminish later, wait for new offer seems the only choice, or you can resend another ticket to try your luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by windkatar View Post
    My offers don't refresh at all, and the two offers where i have to submit my email on all that information dalways seems to end up in a loop where i never get the gems yet i keep doing it.

Aarki Support Team (Aarki Customer Service)

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please fill up separate complaint tickets for the other offers that you mentioned so that we could investigate them separately and then credit your account accurately?

windkatar

Hi,

I would also like to inquire because my offers are not refreshing after
    having done them once, whereas this does not seem to be a problem with
    other players. Please advise on how i could proceed.

THank you!

Dear Player,

We received your inquiry about missing *Gem* in *Knights & Dragons: Rise
    of the Dark Prince* for taking the *Book of Ashes* offer.

After an in-depth analysis of our logs, we have confirmed that you have
    already been credited with with *1 Gem* in *Knights & Dragons: Rise of
    the Dark Prince* for taking the *Book of Ashes* offer. You may experience
    a delay in receiving your *Gem* and we apologize for the inconvenience.
    Have fun playing *Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince*!

This is my full email log with the customer service. Any advice? The number of gems I have are pittance , only at 22. How else should i report the faults?