Quote Originally Posted by Vezna View Post
    How many times do you need to win vs Epic Boss to be able to craft the legendary armor twice? (Normal and + version) Currently I'm at 51 victories. Do I need to keep going?
    lvl 44 should guarantee it. at 60+ you can craft two + versions
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

do people make 2+ versions of the same boss armors? (is it worth it?) Gonna have enough for 2+ of this week's armor

Now with the upgrade you can see your total armor materials, so you can tell when you have enough to craft two (or three) of them. Hooray!

Yes, some people make another set of the same boss plus armor. I've fought someone in arena a few times who has two Starsongs in his lineup. I may do a second Jian if I run out of higher-priority armor -- I really like it. (I didn't get anywhere near 60, but I was in top 25 that week so I got the non-plus version as a prize.)
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    do people make 2+ versions of the same boss armors? (is it worth it?) Gonna have enough for 2+ of this week's armor
    If you hit 60 you will have enough materials to craft 1 more boss armor so 3 armors in total. As per one of the higher lvl players, you start dropping 3 mats per boss at some point but i can't confirm this as i've only been up to 43.
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

43 won't get u enough material for 2 armors.. Got screw badly due to this. Always get to @ least 44.

iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711
    Guild: Konoha

Quote Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
    43 won't get u enough material for 2 armors.. Got screw badly due to this. Always get to @ least 44.
    I'm 99% certain I can always craft a second set at 43. I made the mistake of crafting a second set at 43 thinking it automatically unlocks + version.

I was wrong......
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

Quote Originally Posted by 600RR View Post
    I'm 99% certain I can always craft a second set at 43. I made the mistake of crafting a second set at 43 thinking it automatically unlocks + version.

I was wrong......
    I'm 100% certain that as long as it does not glitch and cause you to skip a boss you can craft a second armor when you beat the 43rd boss.

i beated the swamp kraken more then 10 times but he drops his material only once,my question is,what's the best difficulty for get the materials?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceius View Post
    i beated the swamp kraken more then 10 times but he drops his material only once,my question is,what's the best difficulty for get the materials?
    For me the more times you can fight it the better chance you can get the material. So i found that it was better to do normal multiple times. I was stuck with the roots quest for atleast a couple of weeks. So just be patient and you can eventually finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceius View Post
    In Misty Marsh I did it on mighty.

However, my suggestion is to do the difficulty that you are capable of completing 2/3 times without the assistance of friends. (I use my friends for epic bosses).

If you use your friends right, and they're powerful enough, you can probably do Valor stage 6 times, only losing your first knight and using a lvl 80+ friend to finish off the rest.

Paraphrasing: "Whichever one you can do the most."

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    For me the more times you can fight it the better chance you can get the material. So i found that it was better to do normal multiple times. I was stuck with the roots quest for atleast a couple of weeks. So just be patient and you can eventually finish it.
    I second this, normal was always the best in terms of having the best chance of completing the stage. I always farmed normals and found the more I did it, the more roots dropped
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

Stuck at that quest for really long

What are the best lvl 70 armors?

Finally hit 43rd kill on the boss for the very first time (yay)!

Just a quick question, how do you guys go about leveling a boss armour? Do you enhance the normal one to 30 with basics and monos?
    And for the + version of the boss armour, what level do you recommend to start using snakeskins instead of monos?

Thanks in advance!

Black K+, Aegis+, Jian+, Frost+, Tempered+, Boiler +, Battle Gear!

iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711
    Guild: Konoha

Thanks for that.. also, why can't I post a new Thread?!