can you break down the ways to get plus armor... or refer me to a link..
    cuz some u get the big 4 by leveling but i got some other ones that are 25 and havnt changed
    and im also confused about how the epic boss armors get plus versions something about level 43 but i did not understand

Hey guys,

I got a question regarding fusioning. So far I've only fusioned mostly basic armor into 1 star armor, but I have also done so one or two times with 2/3 star items but they would down grade back to 1 star.

If I for example fusion two legendaries, is there a high chance of me getting a 4 star fusioned item back? Or is that not how it works. It seems most people either buy 4 star items, or get them from bosses.

What is the goodest armors of these armors:

Jackalope's Chaingrab
    Starsong Shroud
    Tortoiseshell Aegis
    Flame Summoner's Shroud

Im lvl 70 and im not strong.. i have Jian lvl 29 , Mantle of Beast lvl 21 , Tortoiseshell Aegis lvl 26, Flame Summoner's Shroud lvl 19 , Starsong Shroud lvl 27 ! It is hard for me to enhance fast. I play month- 2 months i think
    Last edited by alonattias; 06-15-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alonattias View Post
    What is the goodest armors of these armors:

Jackalope's Chaingrab
    Starsong Shroud
    Tortoiseshell Aegis
    Flame Summoner's Shroud

Im lvl 70 and im not strong.. i have Jian lvl 29 , Mantle of Beast lvl 21 , Tortoiseshell Aegis lvl 26, Flame Summoner's Shroud lvl 19 , Starsong Shroud lvl 27 ! It is hard for me to enhance fast. I play month- 2 months i think
    If non of them are the + version, don't bother leveling any of them. Go for the big 4, then go on to get 70+ armors like swamp shaman+ from farming bosses and getting their materials
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

If they aren't + don't even bother enhancing them besides all of them have different elements so you can't directly compare them... Flame summoner is defensive and star song is defensive, jackolope is attack and defense not sure about tortoiseshell because I fuzed that armor without looking at the stats
    add XBB-CYW-FZB if you're above 90+

Mike Stan 100+

Quote Originally Posted by gatman003 View Post
    can you break down the ways to get plus armor... or refer me to a link..
    cuz some u get the big 4 by leveling but i got some other ones that are 25 and havnt changed
    and im also confused about how the epic boss armors get plus versions something about level 43 but i did not understand
    You unlock the + version of craftable one star armors at level 15
    you unlock the + version of 3 star armors at level 20
    You unlock the + version of 4 star armors at level 35

To get enough materials to craft the + version of the boss armor, you need to kill the event boss 43 times.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanv2 View Post
    Hey guys,

I got a question regarding fusioning. So far I've only fusioned mostly basic armor into 1 star armor, but I have also done so one or two times with 2/3 star items but they would down grade back to 1 star.

If I for example fusion two legendaries, is there a high chance of me getting a 4 star fusioned item back? Or is that not how it works. It seems most people either buy 4 star items, or get them from bosses.
    Fusion is random, but we do suspect that fusing higher rarity armors together yield better results.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Hi guys

Just wna kno wats da meaning if the armors name is yellow and has + in it.. And also pls add me, ul be a great help for me thanks! Xbd-bbh-wqx

Quote Originally Posted by Chinesemafia View Post
    Just wna kno wats da meaning if the armors name is yellow and has + in it.. And also pls add me, ul be a great help for me thanks! Xbd-bbh-wqx
    If the armor name is yellow and there is a +, that means that it is the + Version of this armor.
    The + Version of armors gets more Attack and Defense points per level.
    Example : A Crius Armor gains 8 Attack & 10 Defense per level. A Crius+ Armor gains 10 Attack & 12 Defense per level.

Just a quick question, is there a BK+ in this game coz I can not find BK+ in datasheet.

Quote Originally Posted by sir god View Post
    Just a quick question, is there a BK+ in this game coz I can not find BK+ in datasheet.
    Yes, there is. There are + versions of all armors.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    If non of them are the + version, don't bother leveling any of them. Go for the big 4, then go on to get 70+ armors like swamp shaman+ from farming bosses and getting their materials
    I have the big 4.. why dont lvlv up them LOL ? + version hard to get

I have the big 4.. why dont lvlv up them LOL ? + version hard to get
    Because the stats of the non + versions are only average. It's not worth taking the time and gold to level armors that won't be very good anyways. Might as well go for better armors like swamp shaman+, dark prince+ and infernal+
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Because the stats of the non + versions are only average. It's not worth taking the time and gold to level armors that won't be very good anyways. Might as well go for better armors like swamp shaman+, dark prince+ and infernal+
    What should i do with th 4* armors

What should i do with th 4* armors
    At the moment, I would say just leave then as it is. It's pricey to fuse them together and the results aren't even fixed. When you start to have better armors and more gold, then you should consider leveling the armors to 35 and fusing them. Until then, just focus on getting 70+ story armors.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.