Hi, currently Im at level 55 should I continue maxing the Big 4 or should I focos on the next set of armors?

wise use of gems

Ok. So we all know the BKal even is happening. I can mange to get the plus version of most of the armors, but I missed out on getting enough stones to get the Eurus armor.

I am thinking of getting gems from offers and apps to summon Eurus enough times (25 sigh). I know this is a lot of gems.

So should I:

1. Get the gems, summon Eurus and get the armor and eventually be rewarded a BKal
    2. Save the gems until an event with higher chance of good rewards and buy like 33 DPC chests and hope for a BKal or an Agis?

Has there been any hints of something better than a BKal in the near future?

Thanks.

Don't EVER do DPC it's the biggest rip off. As for a better armor. Yes other armors will surpass the BK due to guild element bonus etc. if u want BK I'd summon that Eurus.
    Proud owner of Point Blank!

Code to Add ME: XBC-MXG-ZWV

Fight on Ladies and Gentlemen!

Quote Originally Posted by sayfon View Post
    Ok. So we all know the BKal even is happening. I can mange to get the plus version of most of the armors, but I missed out on getting enough stones to get the Eurus armor.

I am thinking of getting gems from offers and apps to summon Eurus enough times (25 sigh). I know this is a lot of gems.

So should I:

1. Get the gems, summon Eurus and get the armor and eventually be rewarded a BKal
    2. Save the gems until an event with higher chance of good rewards and buy like 33 DPC chests and hope for a BKal or an Agis?

Has there been any hints of something better than a BKal in the near future?

Thanks.
    25 times? That means you stopped right after level 15 for him, since Summoning Stone == 2 scales per summon.
    (oh boy, 750 gems would be more than a year's supply of free gems for me... )

About your question: just read the DPC results thread I'd say. (a pretty good Legendary vs high odds of no Legendary and only enhancement fodder)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by anuarreyes View Post
    Hi, currently Im at level 55 should I continue maxing the Big 4 or should I focos on the next set of armors?
    Wriggling Roots drop rates are pretty horrible, so while you farm for your Swamp/Swamp+ , just keep your armorsmiths and fusion master busy maxing those big 4.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

To those who have the lagging problem:
    When the game lags just go to settings/apps/knights and dragons and killt the process.
    After that just go back and play, and you can play your game smoothy again
    But you have to do that every time. I had the same problem but I had a 40sec lag then I deleted 50 friends and now i have about 8
    Seconds lag. I hope Gree will fix this soon :/

Hello everyone

I have a pretty random question, but is there anyone who knows what the blue armor is called the one with horns on the helmet and is water/earth? And is it a armor that is fusable or something?

Does anyone else's phone get really hot/die extremely fast while playing this game?

I am level 56 as I am typing. I have a question about armor. All of my knights have their own gear.

AA+ 50; CA+ 42; FSB 6; HH+ 18; LFA+ 24; SG 14; BSR (Battlesuit Remnants) 6; RSM (Riverstone Mantle) 4; SRA (Stormrage) 10

My question is, besides the big 4, are any of those others worth leveling? I also have the mats for Notus, Boreas and Eurus, just not the gold to make them.

Any suggestions?

Also I have 10 L2 TF, 1 L2 Tavern and 3 Smiths, waiting to unlock the last 2 plots.
    Knight: Lady Sylvanas
    Guild: Majestic
    Semi Retired

Quote Originally Posted by ihardcore View Post
    Hello everyone

I have a pretty random question, but is there anyone who knows what the blue armor is called the one with horns on the helmet and is water/earth? And is it a armor that is fusable or something?
    Jackalope's Chaingarb, it's water/earth and a Legendary Armor from a past Epic Boss.

Alright, thanks for the info ZERO_07!

I have a bunch of android devices with K&D on them, 2 phones + 3 android tv box thingies...

Anyway, my latest android knight has finished the map at level48 by clearing every area on 1st try ( some waiting for hp to regen etc. took a long time but fun experiment ) with lots of assistance from high level friends, and I'm wondering what is the quickest way to level up from here?

Does anyone have any data on xp levels from areas of the map?

Specifically, is it better/quicker to grind the final area (kingdom of darkness) or the 2nd to last area instead (haunted citadel) ? The citadel has 7 groups of mobs to kill on epic whereas the final area has big xp from the boss fight on each group but only 4 groups total and less mobs in each group. I haven't yet taken the time to compare totals, and thought I would ask here in case someone else has already done the work for me

( Note: of course, having rushed so much already my knights are not strong enough to clear either of these levels without friend assistance, so perhaps would be better to clear a much lower level area repeatedly instead? also much more boring imho :/ )

Quote Originally Posted by Grruumm View Post
    I have a bunch of android devices with K&D on them, 2 phones + 3 android tv box thingies...

Anyway, my latest android knight has finished the map at level48 by clearing every area on 1st try ( some waiting for hp to regen etc. took a long time but fun experiment ) with lots of assistance from high level friends, and I'm wondering what is the quickest way to level up from here?

Does anyone have any data on xp levels from areas of the map?

Specifically, is it better/quicker to grind the final area (kingdom of darkness) or the 2nd to last area instead (haunted citadel) ? The citadel has 7 groups of mobs to kill on epic whereas the final area has big xp from the boss fight on each group but only 4 groups total and less mobs in each group. I haven't yet taken the time to compare totals, and thought I would ask here in case someone else has already done the work for me

( Note: of course, having rushed so much already my knights are not strong enough to clear either of these levels without friend assistance, so perhaps would be better to clear a much lower level area repeatedly instead? also much more boring imho :/ )
    Fastest way to level is to repeat round 1 of Haunted Citadel(epic) with all your knights who can equip HH+. Then you can do your other knights in either Writhing Cascades(normal) with Crius+, Caballero Desert(normal) with AA+, or Sparkling Steps(normal) with LF+(this option isn't as good as the other ones). If you follow this from level 1, and you play enough, you can do 1-100 in under 3 weeks. This is assuming your Big 4 is maxed.

Cheers! Just what I was hoping for, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    Fastest way to level is to repeat round 1 of Haunted Citadel(epic) with all your knights who can equip HH+. Then you can do your other knights in either Writhing Cascades(normal) with Crius+, Caballero Desert(normal) with AA+, or Sparkling Steps(normal) with LF+(this option isn't as good as the other ones). If you follow this from level 1, and you play enough, you can do 1-100 in under 3 weeks. This is assuming your Big 4 is maxed.
    im at 44 in 4 days now but how fast does the leveling go after 50?