Yeah lah bro, imagine how many tarma sessions I could have gotten.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

just some short questions : do u only get the reward of the tier your in during these contests or all lower tier rewards and the tier that your in? this is my first contest and hoping for tier 100-250

will there ever be guilds on android?

Quote Originally Posted by ppownage View Post
    just some short questions : do u only get the reward of the tier your in during these contests or all lower tier rewards and the tier that your in? this is my first contest and hoping for tier 100-250

will there ever be guilds on android?
    You only get the rewards in your tier.

Eventually, guilds will be released on android.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    You only get the rewards in your tier.

Eventually, guilds will be released on android.
    hmmm that sucks xD
    thanks for your answer

I agree with you Thatzme. They are allowing BK+ to be earned but if you consider the amount of gems it takes for the lower levels to spend to get it I doubt very many under 100 will get it. And many of the 100+ who either don't have the gear or gems to help them get it. I don't think there's going to be as many people get BK+ as you think. Maybe 250-300 people out of the 100,000 "active" players.

And i still won't have aegis+ or combustion+...sad days that's i know ill still be pulling DPC. Lol

I lost my game save

I had to get a new phone and its a android. My last one was to. How do I get my game save from my other phone. I really don't want to restart I had boreas armor And I was a lvl 40.

yeh

I have the same issue, First phone broke, lvl 58 with nemesis and the first two armors +, half way to the + of Notus.

New phones up and running, but the games a fresh level 1.
    If they cannot transfer the data, will a refund be available? even if its only paid in gems and coins?

Best way to level around lv55? Seems there isn't a good way to level without going low on hp after 1-3 fights, even in areas you've beaten. I've unlocked Zephyr Plateau, but even Normal Sparkling Steppes kills 1 knight each time.

@EvilxDemonx and Jeansbot: send them a ticket at https://games.gree-support.net/home
    The game is locked to a device ID, so they'd need to switch the data on the server over to that new device ID.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    Best way to level around lv55? Seems there isn't a good way to level without going low on hp after 1-3 fights, even in areas you've beaten. I've unlocked Zephyr Plateau, but even Normal Sparkling Steppes kills 1 knight each time.
    I'm level 81 right now and never did any level grinding. Levels were just a byproduct of completing quests and materials grinding. (currently grinding for 4 more Roots for a quest, then 4 more feathers for Roc+, then off to the Haunted Castle and its quest, mix that with Swamp+ and Roc+ leveling and I might hit level 100 before I defeat the Dark Prince...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Someone Can help me with quest "The more the merrier"?

hello,

i am lvl 43 android player and already dont get "The More The Merrier" and i need friends that add me after tutorial.

Someone can tell me what is the tutorial?
    Someone can help with my quest?

THX a lot and sorry for my very poor english.

My code WBB-FPR-VXP

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigomartins View Post
    hello,

i am lvl 43 android player and already dont get "The More The Merrier" and i need friends that add me after tutorial.

Someone can tell me what is the tutorial?
    Someone can help with my quest?

THX a lot and sorry for my very poor english.

My code WBB-FPR-VXP
    The best way to do that is to make a post in the Add Me thread for Android.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Send PM<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
    (Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

The Herd Is Here, Get In or Get Trampled.
    Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Nicco View Post
    The best way to do that is to make a post in the Add Me thread for Android.
    ...which would assume that somebody would be reading that topic without being 24 hours past their tutorial...
    Options that I can see:
    - have a real life friend install the game, complete the tutorial and then immodiately enter your referral/friend code
    - install KnD on a second (android in this case) device of yours and enter your referral/friend code after the tutorial
    - install KnD in an emulator (an android one in this case) and enter your referral/friend code after the tutorial
    - write a "slimy salesman" type of review/rating in the Google Play Store so new players think your "offer" is better than all those hundreds of others, even though it's just offering the same Monk's Vestments plus 1 person on their friend list...

I haven't completed that quest yet either.

Or just make multiple accounts on the same 2nd android device -> complete tutorial, enter code, delete game, change android id & use new google account to reinstall game, complete tutorial, enter code, delete game...repeat etc.

Changing android id combined with different google account will give you fresh start everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkVoltz View Post
    so i've recntly reached level 101
    and didnt see any stats improvement.

I've seen knights with jians armour and their stats is 1700+
    while mine is still around 1300+

Is this becuase of the jian+ Armour?
    Maxed non-plus Jian's Battlegear is 1056/798; a main knight wearing it will be 1372/1114 without guild bonuses.
    Maxed Jian+ is 1231/1038; a main knight wearing it will be 1547/1354 without guild bonuses.

Any numbers other than those are from non-maxed armor and/or guild bonuses.

(To get 1700+ attack with a Jian+ the guild bonus would be 10% or higher. Many guilds have 5% fire and 5% water by now, so that's fairly common among top players.)
    Last edited by BethMo; 07-21-2013 at 02:58 PM.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition