Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade
    I just got asura armor + from dpc, what are the max stats? It only gives the basic stats in the spreadsheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Do your part! Throw 4 basic basic armors at it, note down how maybe levels, attack and defense it increased and mention it in the datasheet topic!
    (max values are the simple base_atk + (49 * (atk_increase / lvl_increase)) and base_def + (49 * (def_increase / lvl_increase))
    Yes, please do so D3athShade... actually since it's a level 50 armor, you only have to throw 1 basic at it and it will level up to 2, so if you didn't want to keep it you would only be out 1 basic armor and 150 gold. Then post the numbers or send me a PM and I will update the Data Sheet. I'm guessing the max stats won't be over 1,400

Talking Total Enhancement point

Can some tell me how many is the total enhancment point required to max out lvl50 armor?
    I know it's 194 for lvl30 and 5080 for Lvl70 armor.
    thank you.

help

I just purchased gems but it was not reflected even after payment was deducted

Quote Originally Posted by littlefishxbj View Post
    Can some tell me how many is the total enhancment point required to max out lvl50 armor?
    I know it's 194 for lvl30 and 5080 for Lvl70 armor.
    thank you.
    about 1600 EP

Wings

Hi can someone please tell me, does having wings or capes make any difference to your armour or are they purely just for show ????

Necromancer Guild.... Recruiting new members

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    Hi can someone please tell me, does having wings or capes make any difference to your armour or are they purely just for show ????

Necromancer Guild.... Recruiting new members
    Purely for show.
    Also, please don't do recruitments here please, there's a sub forum for that.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Thumbs down

Thanks for the answer

Sorry for the guild recruitment bit

Similar Question

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    It's safer to get a transfer from GREE by contacting them. There are cases where transferring through ICloud or other means have caused problems.
    I've just replaced my phone from an HTC Thunderbolt to the Galaxy 4, both Android. I tried to switch my account to the new Galaxy 4, but I just ended up with an entirely new game on the Galaxy 4. How can I switch my account over to my new phone?

I tried to contact Gree about it, but I have no idea how long it takes for them to reply, what will happen when or if they do, and how I'm supposed to get their reply back. Hell, when I sent the message, all I got was auto-sent to the FAQ page, which didn't explain the problem. So I guess my question is:

How do I contact Gree about it? I've already tried contacting Wise One before... it's been two weeks, and no response to my original question. Is there a link to contact them somewhere? I've looked around, but apparently I'm missing it.

Thanks.

I'm wondering if I'm playing a bit too methodical and gambling way less than others?..

On my friend list I see a bunch of people about my level (78) or much lower with Bkal, Aegis, Nemesis etc.
    yet my party of six is running around in maxed "big four", a second maxed Crius+ and a second AA+ at level 34.

Other than for the quests, I think I've used up just 1 or 2 fusion stones (got 66 stockpiled) .
    Got unused/not crafted "non-plus" materials from the 3 previous epic bosses (since non-plus would mostly be wasted material/gold)
    DPC: can't remember ever opening one; maybe once if some quest long ago gave me a key?
    Got 13 2-star armors (from epic bosses, tournaments and quests) unused in my inventory waiting to be used as a drop in a bucket on a level 50-70 enhancement of an armor.
    Funneled almost all of my gems into L3 Training Fields.
    Always clearing my quests before progressing and just farmed enough Roots to craft my Swamp+ (damn you Hydra Scales!) while having Zephyr Plateau and Haunted Citadel unlocked. (got the 18 Roc Feathers quest still to complete before I move into Haunted Citadel)

And yet while being under the impression of having the most bland team out of the players about my level, I was level 28/rank #53 damage on the previous boss on Android (with a lot of help from friends) and #71 in the tournament that just ended...

(maybe I should do a fusion or two to celebrate unlocking my 1 million expansion?)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Lionmane View Post
    How do I contact Gree about it? I've already tried contacting Wise One before... it's been two weeks, and no response to my original question. Is there a link to contact them somewhere? I've looked around, but apparently I'm missing it.

Thanks.
    I guess https://games.gree-support.net/home
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

It was my understanding that Android -> Android is not (currently?) supported by the account transfer process, perhaps someone who knows for sure will correct me?

I changed my sister broken phone account to its new one very easily.
    I dont reccomend someone to do this, one wrong step and probably your account will be vaporized.
    I transferred the entire game folder via a file editor to the pc
    I checked the broken phone udid
    I changed the new phone udid tho the old one( your account is pratically linked only at this id)
    I installed k&d on the new phone whitout launching it
    I transferred all the data from the pc on the new phone,lefting untouched the apple certificates so the app will surely run.
    Game started like the old phone, no troubles. He can even log in in the broken phone untill it overheat and shut down, but after that, he can play on the new.
    I didnt tried tho change only the udid and start the game, maybe the app will simply download the game data based on the udid, if this work we can basically stole other people data. So, dont tell anyone your udid.

Submitted the support request. Thank you for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    I didnt tried tho change only the udid and start the game, maybe the app will simply download the game data based on the udid, if this work we can basically stole other people data. So, dont tell anyone your udid.
    I'm guessing the IDs are sufficiently long and not given out sequentialy, resulting in the chance that you can pick the ID of another KnD player being astronomically small.
    It might be possible to abuse it to send the ID off to some Chinese/Indian "farming" company to allow them to farm snakeskins for you while you're asleep/at work/etc...

(What you've done is similar to cloning a MAC address because your ISP has an obnoxious modem that expects to connect to a network card with a specific MAC address.)
    Last edited by Marco_; 07-19-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ventura87 View Post
    I just purchased gems but it was not reflected even after payment was deducted

HI please help, need those gems urgently.