Quote Originally Posted by Damarus View Post
    Hi, I'am new to the game and have a question about the armors. I understand that you have to level a certain armor to unlock the + version. But what if it isn't a craftable armor? Do I still need to unlock the plus version and I get a chance to get the plus version when I fuse two armors?

I hope you can understand that, my english isn't that good
    u can fuse non craftable armors but they cannot be +. plusses can only be obtained from crafting, 1st place in arena or guild war and chests.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Have you filed a ticket? Does GREE have a customer service/support system in place to help players? I'm thinking, "yes"...
    After a long wait they are working on it from what they said. Nothing about in specifics on if the phone I have will not work or not. They said absolutely nothing on how to fix it more from after I said certain issues. They said nothing about what they plan to fix. I told them when, they reply "some time" later...OMG horrible service. Very frustrated and still unable to play, at the rate there going it will be over a month by the time something MIGHT work to get a fix or an update. They said please check the forums for an update....ugh

Anyone else get a black screen and has gotten things fixed?

Missing gems

I just bought an 800 pack of gems. I received purchase confirmation, my guild mates got their gifts, etc. Then my game suddenly did a hard close and I came back in and my gems are gone. I have emailed Gree. Has this happened to anyone else? Did they fix it? How long? It's the beginning of an epic war, I need those gems!

A guildmate of mine reported purchasing gems and not receiving them today as well.

Gems...

I cant seem to get the gems for donloading free games and lvling up to lvl 3. Anyone else has this problem or fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrique32564 View Post
    I cant seem to get the gems for donloading free games and lvling up to lvl 3. Anyone else has this problem or fix.
    Yep. Standard issue. Also happen quite often when watching video offers. No fix though...

Gree gets paid while laughing at us. Quite sad.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Is leveling up a good idea?

Hi all,

I am farming 3 stars materials, and the unavoidable is that I am keeping leveling up. Problem is, the more I level up (I'm at 452), the more difficult opponents I meet in arena mode. Also, during Guild wars, the points I get for defeating difficult opponents are very small, and my Guild seems to encounter stronger Guilds now. Is that all because of my leveling up?

Also, how do I start a new post in this forum? I want to do Guild recruitment.

Thanks!
    Last edited by MitDac; 06-22-2014 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MitDac View Post
    Hi all,

I am farming 3 stars materials, and the unavoidable is that I am keeping leveling up. Problem is, the more I level up (I'm at 452), the more difficult opponents I meet in arena mode. Also, during Guild wars, the points I get for defeating difficult opponents are very small, and my Guild seems to encounter stronger Guilds now. Is that all because of my leveling up?

Thanks!
    I just asked this today! . I'm told that YES, my levels affect the strength of the bad guys that I attack during wars. What's unclear is whether that will change if our alliance takes on a fleet of newbies. We intend to try it out after this war.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    I just asked this today! . I'm told that YES, my levels affect the strength of the bad guys that I attack during wars. What's unclear is whether that will change if our alliance takes on a fleet of newbies. We intend to try it out after this war.
    Thanks Rookeye! So that would mean my Guild will face stronger Guild, because of me?

Hi all,

Thanks!
    Leveling up supposed to make things easier, but then things actually become harder. My guild and I are being punished because of that? Really?

And how do we post a new thread? I'm a newbie here, and don't know how to start a thread.

Please help!

You need 10-15 posts before you can start your own threads.

Go to the Off-Topic forum. Post there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    You need 10-15 posts before you can start your own threads.

Go to the Off-Topic forum. Post there.
    Thanks Sol! When I go to the Off-Topic forum, it still shows "You cannot post a new thread".

Can someone helps me with the other questions also? I'm stuck!

Thanks Sol! When I go to the Off-Topic forum, it still shows "You cannot post a new thread".

Can someone helps me with the other questions also? I'm stuck!
    He meant go to the Spam Thread there and post nonsense till you hit the post count necessary for thread creation.

Also, from Lvl-100 onwards, there is no more stat gain from levelling. It's just armour quality and proper elemental countering from there on.

Cheers.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

My spam thread was locked. Can't post there anymore.

My point is...it upsets people when you post just for the sake of posting, when you don't in General or Recruitment.
    So if you go to the Off-Topic forum, there are a lot of threads you can reply to to help you reach your post minimum to get forum privileges.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless82 View Post
    He meant go to the Spam Thread there and post nonsense till you hit the post count necessary for thread creation.

Also, from Lvl-100 onwards, there is no more stat gain from levelling. It's just armour quality and proper elemental countering from there on.

Cheers.
    Thanks Hopeless82! I wasn't trying to level up for stat. It was just an effect after I farm 3 stars amours. The thing I'm not happy about is seems like my guild and myself suffers from the high level and have to face stronger opponents!