Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    It's frustrating, but I think it's to prevent a guild from using new members for their gold, and kick them out before guild war ends, so the members don't get their GW prizes.

Also I guess to prevent people from leaving and joining different guilds mid war....
    Imo, its wrong, i want to kick people myself because they are declaring war right after we finished with the previous guild, so everybody is pretty much out of energy and we gwt screwed.. Perhaps make it so only the master can kick, if you still get kicked at some point, its probably because youre doing something wrong...

Theres no self benefit in kicking someone so they dont get rewards, unless youre a complete douche, but thats something else... Douches will always exist... Its a fact.

Old Epic bosses

Hi, has anybody have any ideas whether old epic bosses will ever be reinstated? There are some really good armors that can be had that I have missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaindo View Post
    Hi, has anybody have any ideas whether old epic bosses will ever be reinstated? There are some really good armors that can be had that I have missed.
    Hah hah I think thats the same everywhere buddy. Most likely you'll have to pay your dues at the summoning stone like everyone else. If you had logged in on Friday/Sat last week, they had a 'discount' on the gems required to use the summoning stone. It was 10 gems per try, rather than the usual 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Lieda View Post
    Imo, its wrong, i want to kick people myself because they are declaring war right after we finished with the previous guild, so everybody is pretty much out of energy and we gwt screwed.. Perhaps make it so only the master can kick, if you still get kicked at some point, its probably because youre doing something wrong...

Theres no self benefit in kicking someone so they dont get rewards, unless youre a complete douche, but thats something else... Douches will always exist... Its a fact.
    I have this same problem, but I would have been happy with them introducing a limitation ability to declare war to the leadership. In my case, most of the trigger happy folks tended to be the basic commanders who would ignore guild chat instructions and just trigger wars at random. Rather upsetting. -_-'

Quote Originally Posted by Lieda View Post

You last sentence literally made me LOL. Some days I feel like adding it to my work email signature, LOL.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Forgot, I wanted to pose a question.
    As far as good water/fire armors go, is a Boilerplate regular armor worth maxing? Based on the data sheet its the highest stat'd regular armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgangs246 View Post
    Forgot, I wanted to pose a question.
    As far as good water/fire armors go, is a Boilerplate regular armor worth maxing? Based on the data sheet its the highest stat'd regular armor.
    I suppose if you really need a Fire/Water that bad for some reason byt Hydra+ won't cut it, though it's stats are so very low, i'd just wait for another Epic Boss with Fire/Water

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    DAMN IT. My progress has been reset to not the last time I started K&D, but even to before that. I frickin' lost 2 Wriggling Roots and ofc they won't drop again when doing Misty Marsh two more times.

Tell me if anyone has a way to prevent this because it's pissing me off so badly.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    DAMN IT. My progress has been reset to not the last time I started K&D, but even to before that. I frickin' lost 2 Wriggling Roots and ofc they won't drop again when doing Misty Marsh two more times.

Tell me if anyone has a way to prevent this because it's pissing me off so badly.
    You might not be able to. The best suggestion is to go to the menu under the My Knights section. Change armors and Ok a couple of times to try to force a server update. However, even this is not a guarantee. I have been playing a lot over the last month and have only had this happen once. I suspect you are frequently in an area where you get really spotty connection to the servers at all. This is most likely due to your connection rather than the game.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Angry

Is there a way to transfer your account to a different phone? I will likely have to take my phone in and have it replaced today...it is on an endless reboot loop and nothing I can do to stop it.

I am the leader of a guild and just hit lvl 60 and really would like to NOT lose any of my progress, I really am upset by this possibility and hope that there is something that can be done so that I don't lose everything I have worked hard on!

Thanks!!

FormerlyKnownAs ... Guild Leader of Unguilded.

and if anyone IN my guild reads this, please respond and let the others know I am not trying to abandon you all!!

Quote Originally Posted by kalyai View Post
    Is there a way to transfer your account to a different phone? I will likely have to take my phone in and have it replaced today...it is on an endless reboot loop and nothing I can do to stop it.

I am the leader of a guild and just hit lvl 60 and really would like to NOT lose any of my progress, I really am upset by this possibility and hope that there is something that can be done so that I don't lose everything I have worked hard on!

Thanks!!

and if anyone IN my guild reads this, please respond and let the others know I am not trying to abandon you all!!
    I think you have to submit a support ticket to Gree from your new phone, and they can transfer the account for you.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by kalyai View Post

Thanks!!

This one is all over the forums already. Basically, it's this...

Do your best to remember/record everything you can about your account. Friend code, knights names, number of gems, etc. Install the game on the new phone. Open a ticket with Gree in-game or on the website. Tell them all the info you have about your existing account (gems seems to be an important one) and the info about your new account, the fresh install.

Then wait....this can take a month or more OR could be done in a few days. I've heard reports at both extremes here on the forums.
    Android

Sorry for the double post. I just realized I have a question...but I might be the only one who can answer it.

I recently crafted AoIL+ and started working on leveling it. I think it's at 17 currently.

Also just got the GW rewards where I received 2x Sky Guardian+.

I currently have these maxed:
    AA+
    LF+
    HH+
    Crius+ x2
    SS+

AoIL is actually an earth armor. Can't consider it a fire because the spirit it would target would give bonus damage as well as getting it due to the earth. However, I currently have those 2 crius and the ss. Even though this would be an upgrade for them, it doesn't help me fill element gaps, really.

Sky Guardian has a similar issue. It is truly an air armor. The spirit that would get a bonus vs earth would take bonus damage due to the air. With AA, and crius x2, I don't really have an element gap here even though this would be an improvement.

I am currently trying to get strong enough to start farming for Evil Gems and making my first real runs for EB+. Given that, which would you prioritize to level?
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Sorry for the double post. I just realized I have a question...but I might be the only one who can answer it.

I recently crafted AoIL+ and started working on leveling it. I think it's at 17 currently.

Also just got the GW rewards where I received 2x Sky Guardian+.

I currently have these maxed:
    AA+
    LF+
    HH+
    Crius+ x2
    SS+

AoIL is actually an earth armor. Can't consider it a fire because the spirit it would target would give bonus damage as well as getting it due to the earth. However, I currently have those 2 crius and the ss. Even though this would be an upgrade for them, it doesn't help me fill element gaps, really.

Sky Guardian has a similar issue. It is truly an air armor. The spirit that would get a bonus vs earth would take bonus damage due to the air. With AA, and crius x2, I don't really have an element gap here even though this would be an improvement.

I am currently trying to get strong enough to start farming for Evil Gems and making my first real runs for EB+. Given that, which would you prioritize to level?
    you have to understand that the 2 armors you got from GW are pretty strong.
    SG+ maxed is 2,353 while infernal is 2075.. you say infernal is an earth armor but its both, yes its weak and strong again spirit but also has an advantage to wind.

also a fire/earth armor gets 2 times the bonus of the guild elemental bonus so its gets stronger.

also if you compare crius to SG its a big difference between both of them crius max is 1490 while SG is 2,353 thats almost 900 points difference which is alot..

just forget about the big4 they will get replaced later on now focus on lvling your SG+ its gonne help you alot
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by Spongie View Post
    ...just forget about the big4 they will get replaced later on now focus on lvling your SG+ its gonne help you alot
    Forgive me if I came across the wrong way. None of that was supposed to sound whiney or dismissive of the two (or three) armors I have to work on. I recognize they are upgrades for me. I was just looking for a factor to set the two (AoIL or SG) apart as far as prioritizing. I was looking first at the level of the upgrade and SG clearly wins. Then I was looking into element coverage and neither really gets any points there. I was just wondering if anyone knew of another factor to distinguish one over the other considering my current conditions. I appreciate your time to reply and I believe I probably will go with SG first.

Still open to other thoughts if anyone has one, but otherwise I'm going SG first.
    Android