Quote Originally Posted by Majingear View Post
    I have big 4 maxed and now i have swamp+.
    Should I farm for Rocfeather+ or fuse the normal version of skyguardian, because it has slight better stats.
    Based on comments here, I myself am probably going the "Swamp+ -> Infernal+ -> Dark Prince+ -> see if any epic boss armor with the same elements as Roc+ came by and if not craft and level Roc+" route.

Quote Originally Posted by Veloster Raptor View Post
    I am at level 57 and have a lot of basic armor, since it only gives 6ep per armor. Is there any benefit to make it? It seems worthless to spend 10k plus for 24ep. What do you all do with your basic armor?
    Use them to make matched element uncommon_lvl11. Gives 20 EP just like unmatched Snakeskin, base crafting time is 30 + (8*5) = 70 minutes compared to 120 for Snakeskin.
    (Even against matched Snakeskin's 24 EP, I think it's a decent time/gold tradeoff. I'm now switching back and forth between Skeletons Tomb and Relic Ruins to farm material to enhance my Swamp+: Relic Ruins drops too few Shards/too many Stone Slabs to get all Stonescale to level 11, so I suppliment that with earth and water shards from Skeletons Tomb with as bonus Snakeskin material. 5 matched commons and 3 unmatched commons is enough to get an uncommon to level 11.)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Is it worth to enhance roc+ to lvl 70? or should i just concentrate on swamp+ infernol Lord+ and dark prince+?
    because I read here many times that roc+ isnt worth it?!

Is it worth to enhance roc+ to lvl 70? or should i just concentrate on swamp+ infernol Lord+ and dark prince+?
    because I read here many times that roc+ isnt worth it?!
    Focus on getting swamp+, infernal+ and dark prince+ first. Roc has underwhelming stats for a 70+.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Focus on getting swamp+, infernal+ and dark prince+ first. Roc has underwhelming stats for a 70+.
    ok i will do that.
    one more question: should i max out swamp first then infernal Lord and then dark prince, or should i enhance them at the same time?

ok i will do that.
    one more question: should i max out swamp first then infernal Lord and then dark prince, or should i enhance them at the same time?
    One at a time will probably be better, since you probably won't be getting them all at the same time I believe
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

how ppl add me!?

i just kinder how ppl added me? i keep getting friend request from others but i have only posted once of my code on google play and thats it and i m not in high rank of arena i dun think ppl add me from there

have anyone has any idea of it?

Quote Originally Posted by issackiu View Post
    i just kinder how ppl added me? i keep getting friend request from others but i have only posted once of my code on google play and thats it and i m not in high rank of arena i dun think ppl add me from there
    Define "not high". Rank about 250 or better seems to get you friend-spammed.
    What I also sometimes do at the arena: if someone I just fought either had a really good armor or beat me quite nicely, I look them up on the leaderboard and send them a friend request; maybe others are doing a similar thing after fighting you?
    [goes hunting for Clayplate and other armors good against the epic boss at the Arena leaderboard...]
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Define "not high". Rank about 250 or better seems to get you friend-spammed.
    What I also sometimes do at the arena: if someone I just fought either had a really good armor or beat me quite nicely, I look them up on the leaderboard and send them a friend request; maybe others are doing a similar thing after fighting you?
    [goes hunting for Clayplate and other armors good against the epic boss at the Arena leaderboard...]
    i am around 1000-1500
    is that the only way to add ppl rite? besides of code adding

How come no one ever told me the last 2 expansions were 2x2 expansion, and not just 2x1? I was reluctant to spend 1 million gold on an 2x1 expansion lol, but after buying it, I was surprised it was 2x2 so 2 more TFs.

Are Nemesis armors worth keeping after the event or no? Is it even worth using to enhance? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    How come no one ever told me the last 2 expansions were 2x2 expansion, and not just 2x1? I was reluctant to spend 1 million gold on an 2x1 expansion lol, but after buying it, I was surprised it was 2x2 so 2 more TFs.
    I hear you on that one. I kept putting it off. Almost at the 2mil for the final one.

Would it be recommended to go for maxing Storm Sorcerer+ or Notus+ first?

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    Would it be recommended to go for maxing Storm Sorcerer+ or Notus+ first?
    Depends on why you want to max them for.

I have a question about arenas. My current rank is 1373 with 5602 points. But there are people lower in rank than me with less points. For example Donar Rank 1102 Points 4809. Wings Rank 1123 Points 5310.

What is going on here?
    Knight: Lady Sylvanas
    Guild: Majestic
    Semi Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Veloster Raptor View Post
    I have a question about arenas. My current rank is 1373 with 5602 points. But there are people lower in rank than me with less points. For example Donar Rank 1102 Points 4809. Wings Rank 1123 Points 5310.

What is going on here?
    Probably just a glitch in the rank updating. It should be fixed pretty quickly.