Quote Originally Posted by ventura87 View Post
    HI please help, need those gems urgently.
    I posted a link where you can send a ticket to Gree a few replies back...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post
    Yes, please do so D3athShade... actually since it's a level 50 armor, you only have to throw 1 basic at it and it will level up to 2, so if you didn't want to keep it you would only be out 1 basic armor and 150 gold. Then post the numbers or send me a PM and I will update the Data Sheet. I'm guessing the max stats won't be over 1,400
    Ok i will send you a pm pretty soon, getting drunk atm so itll be for in an hour or 2-3
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    I posted a link where you can send a ticket to Gree a few replies back...
    Thanks. Sent and hopefully they reply soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post
    Yes, please do so D3athShade... actually since it's a level 50 armor, you only have to throw 1 basic at it and it will level up to 2, so if you didn't want to keep it you would only be out 1 basic armor and 150 gold. Then post the numbers or send me a PM and I will update the Data Sheet. I'm guessing the max stats won't be over 1,400
    Okej, did them math. Asura armor starts with 243/245 and raises with 7 attack and 10 defence per lvl wich at lvl 50 makes a total of 586/735 at lvl 50. So add this to the spreadsheet ^^ Now... ADORE ME!
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Hey guys! First time posting here, but have been reading a lot over the past few days. One thing I still don't get at all is the spreadsheet… I don't know which stats are good, when and armor is bad… I just don't know, so my question entails armor.

I opened 11 dark prince chests (for the nemesis+ armor) today and in them I got a bunch of armors, and I'm not sure if any are good and worth levelling or if I should stick to 'the big four' as I've heard them called. The list of the ones I feel might be worth something is as follows:

Boilerplate Armor
    Embersteel Armor
    Steam Wizard's Robes
    Glacier Armor+
    Riverstone Mantle
    Royal Flame Armor
    Stormrage Armor
    Torchflame Mantle
    Vinewood Carapace
    Wavecharmer's Mantle

Since I started playing on sunday, this is pretty much what I have at my disposal, besides my monk's vestments, my crius armor+ and my Lighting Lord armor.

Thanks in advance =)

Quote Originally Posted by ifritx View Post
    Hey guys! First time posting here, but have been reading a lot over the past few days. One thing I still don't get at all is the spreadsheet… I don't know which stats are good, when and armor is bad… I just don't know, so my question entails armor.

I opened 11 dark prince chests (for the nemesis+ armor) today and in them I got a bunch of armors, and I'm not sure if any are good and worth levelling or if I should stick to 'the big four' as I've heard them called. The list of the ones I feel might be worth something is as follows:

Boilerplate Armor
    Embersteel Armor
    Steam Wizard's Robes
    Glacier Armor+
    Riverstone Mantle
    Royal Flame Armor
    Stormrage Armor
    Torchflame Mantle
    Vinewood Carapace
    Wavecharmer's Mantle

Since I started playing on sunday, this is pretty much what I have at my disposal, besides my monk's vestments, my crius armor+ and my Lighting Lord armor.

Thanks in advance =)
    Get the big 4 first, that should be your priority. Torch flame could probably replace living flame+, but living flame+ has slightly better stats. After that, you can consider leveling boiler plate and riverstone. You could just forget about riverstone if you're already on your way to getting swamp shaman+ since it has much better stats. The rest of the armors aren't really worth much.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by ifritx View Post

Boilerplate Armor
    Embersteel Armor
    Steam Wizard's Robes
    Glacier Armor+
    Riverstone Mantle
    Royal Flame Armor
    Stormrage Armor
    Torchflame Mantle
    Vinewood Carapace
    Wavecharmer's Mantle

Thanks in advance =)
    How to read the the spreadsheet, Armors tab:

Base stats (columns H and I): stats at level 1
    Stat Increase Per Level (columns J and K): how much stats enhancing the armor 1 level adds
    Stats at Max Level (columns L-N): what the stats will be if leveled all the way, where column N (combined max stats) is column L and M summed.
    So in the long run, you want armors with te highest possible values in column N, so sort on that column and look up your armors (but don't confuse "plus" and "non-plus" versions, because the stats of a "plus" can be quite a lot higher than its "non-plus" variant!)

If you are pretty new, then for the time being "which armors can tide me over on their base stats until I get and level my big 4?" is probably the thing to look at (sort by columns H or I).
    Since you mentioned already having a Crius+ , I guess you can funnel your resources into leveling that and wear 3 armors with high base stats until the Crius+ outscales one of them.

(I've oversimplified things a bit by not looking at the elemental advantages/disadvantages.)

PS: Nemesis/Nemesis+ is mostly only useful when hunting for the elusive level 43 of the epic boss and not very strong against anything but the epic boss. At a lower champion level using Nemesis probably doesn't add more than a few extra victory reward armors and the not super strong non-plus boss armor that would soak up 200K gold and 3 days time in an armorsmith. (got 4 of those uncrafted in my armorsmith...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I can't seem to find anything on the forums written recently so I'm just going to ask. I've got a few questions about the chance chest, everybody knows the drop rates for the DPC are extremely low so I was wondering what kind of materials can you gain from the chance chests? Do they ever give out materials from past epic bosses and is it ever worth going for a chance chest instead of the DPCs?

Quote Originally Posted by Matti1992 View Post
    I can't seem to find anything on the forums written recently so I'm just going to ask. I've got a few questions about the chance chest, everybody knows the drop rates for the DPC are extremely low so I was wondering what kind of materials can you gain from the chance chests? Do they ever give out materials from past epic bosses and is it ever worth going for a chance chest instead of the DPCs?
    Materials from epic bosses are never given out in chance chests. You can only get materials from the gold chests and the normal chests, but not the DPC. The materials include the materials from normal craftable armors from the map bosses and special armors like steam powered exoskeleton, white kaleidoscopic armor and dragon tamer armor.

Usually you'll open gold chest either for fusion stones or fusion boost armors.
    Last edited by deathexe; 07-20-2013 at 04:54 AM.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Does anyone know the drop rate of wriggling root and other high class materials of different stages? I have been camping at honour stage to gather wriggling root (still need 14) and the drop rate seems to be even lower than 10%. Is it normal? Which stage is the best for gathering materials?

thx

Thanks for the reply! I'll just stick to risking my gems on the DPCs for now then to try and get some decent + armours.

Thanks for the reply! I'll just stick to risking my gems on the DPCs for now then to try and get some decent + armours.
    If you haven't done so, gems are better spent on getting level 3 training fields, they benefit you much more.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldocyh View Post
    Does anyone know the drop rate of wriggling root and other high class materials of different stages? I have been camping at honour stage to gather wriggling root (still need 14) and the drop rate seems to be even lower than 10%. Is it normal? Which stage is the best for gathering materials?

thx
    Wriggling roots doesnt exactly have the best drop rates in the games. Even epic is pretty horrible at times. I needed 8 roots a few days ago and in the time i got those 8 roots i had well over 50 hydra scales. Normally epic has higher drop rates i guess.
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    If you haven't done so, gems are better spent on getting level 3 training fields, they benefit you much more.
    Yeah I've upgraded about 5 of mine to level 3 now. I'm guessing once you've upgraded all the training fields there isn't really much else to spend the gems on? I'm way off being strong enough to beat level 43 of the epic boss so I figured I may as well spend them on DPCs.

Yeah I've upgraded about 5 of mine to level 3 now. I'm guessing once you've upgraded all the training fields there isn't really much else to spend the gems on? I'm way off being strong enough to beat level 43 of the epic boss so I figured I may as well spend them on DPCs.
    Yeah, so getting all your level 3 training fields are a priority. You don't need to open the dpc to get to 43, and having more level 3 training fields will let you get to 43 faster actually.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.