Quote Originally Posted by Kyntelle View Post
    I'm level 32 with Atlantean Avenger+, Crius (soon to be +), Hydra Hunter, Living Flame, Monk's Vestments, and Steam Wizard's Robes. I know that these are some of the better mid-earlygame armors, but what armors are better later on besides epic boss armors? (I know that Sky Guardian is pretty good and that Dark Prince is great later on, but I was wondering if there's anything that I can plausibly get if I'm only on Guardian's Crossing).
    At the moment you should just max your Atlantean Avenger+, Crius+ and get Hydra Hunter+, Living Flame+..

Hi guys, i'm trying to get infernal lord+ and I have just enough mats to make one infernal lord amor. Intending to fuse to get infernal lord first before crafting the + version.

1. If I craft the normal version and fuse later, will the fused version be +?
    2. What armors should I fuse to get infernal lord??

Quote Originally Posted by mrvin View Post
    Hi guys, i'm trying to get infernal lord+ and I have just enough mats to make one infernal lord amor. Intending to fuse to get infernal lord first before crafting the + version.

1. If I craft the normal version and fuse later, will the fused version be +?
    2. What armors should I fuse to get infernal lord??
    1. No, it won't
    2. Any combination of earth and fire will have a chance to get you the infernal lord, with higher rarity armors yielding better chances.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

I got a couple questions needing answers

1. Should I try to get DP armor and try to unlock the + version? Is it even considered good armor anymore that's easily obtainable instead of buying chests/gems for luck at a rarer armor set

2. What armor level am i able to craft the + version Armor of Infernal Lord?

Level 90 if this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by BileJAR View Post
    I got a couple questions needing answers

1. Should I try to get DP armor and try to unlock the + version? Is it even considered good armor anymore that's easily obtainable instead of buying chests/gems for luck at a rarer armor set

2. What armor level am i able to craft the + version Armor of Infernal Lord?

Level 90 if this helps.
    If you can get the +version of the boss armor this week then no point in getting dp armor if not then yes. There's no fire/spr available in DPC. It also looks like you don't have the regalia so that's the best fire/spr for you as of now.

+version of 3* armor unlocks at lvl 20.

Do the epic bosses come back again? Like in a circle timeline?
    Couldn't find the answer.

Thanks in advance!
    d8-)
    K&D
    IGN: XBB-RHB-CYD (flixern NOR)
    LvL: 88+ (22.06.13)
    Add: XBB-RHB-CYD -> PM me first - to many friend requests
    Guild: Divine Forces (Recruiting 50+)
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ivine-Forces-\

d8-)

Quote Originally Posted by Flixern View Post
    Do the epic bosses come back again? Like in a circle timeline?
    Couldn't find the answer.

Thanks in advance!
    d8-)
    At the moment bosses have never came back
    The only strategies to obtain a + version after the boss has gone are:

1) Summon the boss at the summoning stone (only if a few more mats are needed because is very expensive gem-wise)

2) Keep the mats and avoid crafting the normal version... And hope for a DarkPrince Chest to drop the normal version, so you can level it up to 35 and craft the + version with the materials
    My code: XBB-ZMG-FXH
    Level 100+, IGN Spartacus

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus_KnD View Post
    At the moment bosses have never came back
    The only strategies to obtain a + version after the boss has gone are:

1) Summon the boss at the summoning stone (only if a few more mats are needed because is very expensive gem-wise)

2) Keep the mats and avoid crafting the normal version... And hope for a DarkPrince Chest to drop the normal version, so you can level it up to 35 and craft the + version with the materials
    1. Previous boss you haven't come across won't show in the summoning stone.

2. As far as I know you only get boss armor prior to regalia from DPC, so that's Hydromancer and below.

excuse me, what is the big four armour?

and regarding guild, I can see there are three icons on the left bottom corner of the screen (one is about the guild) from other player's screen shot, but I can only see 2 icons on my screen, and I can't find any icon that is related to guild.
    Last edited by ronaldocyh; 06-23-2013 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldocyh View Post
    excuse me, what is the big four armour?

and regarding guild, I can see there are three icons on the left bottom corner of the screen (one is about the guild) from other player's screen shot, but I can only see 2 icons on my screen, and I can't find any icon that is related to guild.
    Big 4 is Atlantean avenger(AA), crius armor(CA), living flame(LF) and hydra hunter(HH).

You probably have an older version of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Goheh View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply! The armors you summarized where gathered by getting DPA+ (so 44 jewels) right? I killed him the first time this morning and have 2/22 jewels currently. I went in there a 2nd time with two knights wearing AA+ L50 and Swamp Shaman+ L44 and my main wearing Hydramail+, I also summoned one friend and timed my fight so that I would level up after stage 2 or 3. Eventually I leveled up after stage 2 and still lacked 1 hit to kill the prince in the final fight

With my current gear/lvl (72) should I be calling in the help of 2 friends or should I just get my Swamp Shaman+ up to l70 as soon as possible as I read that it's great in the epic stage?
    Yup, shaman is very useful in the epic stage. It's also useful in arena.

There is no hard fast rule about it. I will focus on leveling & only using friends when I don't need it for the epic boss.

Depends on how u want to play & what is your focus in the game.

This epic boss is harder, so I guess u might not have enough friends to farm for jewels.

If u don't intend to get this boss armor, then everything goes.

iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711
    Guild: Konoha

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    Big 4 is Atlantean avenger(AA), crius armor(CA), living flame(LF) and hydra hunter(HH).

You probably have an older version of the game.
    Should I re-install the app (will I lose the data if I do it?) ? I can't find any new update in the android market.

And for the armour, I have a lv10 hydra hunter mail, do you mean that I should upgrade ti to lv 15 to unlock the plus version, then craft the armour again (to get the + version) ?

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldocyh View Post
    Should I re-install the app (will I lose the data if I do it?) ? I can't find any new update in the android market.

And for the armour, I have a lv10 hydra hunter mail, do you mean that I should upgrade ti to lv 15 to unlock the plus version, then craft the armour again (to get the + version) ?
    Oh no wonder! Guilds are only available for ios.

Yes. The big 4 has huge stat gain per lvl. Around +10/10 atk/def, best armor you can find early mid game. Even regular version of epic boss armor doesn't come close to their stat gain.

Edit: Also to point that your data won't get deleted when you uninstall and reinstall. Atleast for ios not sure for android.

Also unless specified all post here usually concerns iOS. So please specify in the future to avoid confusion.
    Last edited by Raistmar; 06-23-2013 at 04:20 AM.

Hey all - what armors should you shoot for after you get your big four maxed and you get into the higher levels? 60s and 70s. Thanks.

Hey, I'm currently level 67 with maxed big 4+ and i'm on the 500k castle expansion, i have SS and enough to enhance SS to 20 and craft SS+. im also at zephyr plateau 4 star stage.
    however I read somewhere that I shouldn't bother enhancing a 70 to full before having max castle expansions, what should i do? I was thinking about just farming snakeskins till my training fields generate enough to expand.
    XBC-WDN-WBG