Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    There has been a bit of debate about this topic and I believe the general consensus is that it's better to have the Infernal Lord+
    First, you've taken into consideration the stats, where the infernal lord+ has a pretty huge difference of defense compared to the phyrus+
    Second, take into consideration the fact that you have to take the money and time to craft the phyrus and phyrus + which will set you back a few days.
    2.5: with that said, you have to get phyrus to 35 (if you already haven't) to unlock the phyrus+ whereas you have you only have to get the Infernal Lord to 20 to get to the +

These are the main factors for the argument that the infernal lord is a better investment of time AND money if you're still at this stage in the game.
    . Thanks I might as well replace my infernal lord+ on one of my main knights once I maxed my phyrus+ it's on lvl 57 as of now... 979 over 1050 still having 2nd thoughts heheheh

lot of gem

Hello guys,

Here's the situation. I am lvl 80, big4maxed, I have my TFs lvl3 and I have 500 gem to be used.

I just want to get some quality armor now.

What shall I do?

1) open 11 flame chest

2) open 11 dark prince chest right now

3) W8 next week and open 11 dark prince chest (hence I can get a nemesis + and a good score on boss level)

4) w8 for a potential better offer? (which sux because I would have to start level SS+ when I could use ressources for something much better and save weeks)

Thank you for your advices!

help

My phone was stolen and when I got my new one I redownloaded knd and now I don't know how to get my knights back
    There's no way to recover my old sd card and I have no problems verifying who I am but I've spent too much on my old account in both time and money to just let it go, any advice on who to contact

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    I have 80 Fusion Stones at the moment and was wondering which armor(s) should i use them for to enhance them? Armors are in sig
    Knights & Dragons [Android]
    Zero Lv. 84
    Maxed: Crius+ (50) Hydra+ (50)
    WIP: Notus+ (49) Clayplate (49) Living Flame+ (33) Combustion (17) Phyrus+ (12)

Any level 70 armor (or 99), preferably level 60-70+ would be a good pick. Otherwise you may end up spending more gold than you need or using to many precious fusion stones.

Boss armor

I've read that leveling non + boss armor is a waste of time, but do not understand the explanation. For instance the non + Assassins shroud armor currently available from the epic boss appears to have higher max stats than a L50 LF+. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by alecthomas View Post
    I've read that leveling non + boss armor is a waste of time, but do not understand the explanation. For instance the non + Assassins shroud armor currently available from the epic boss appears to have higher max stats than a L50 LF+. Thank you in advance.
    Becoz lv50 armor n lv70 armor have alot difference in leveling, its very costly and require alot of mats to lv a armor to 70. Not worth for the slight stats increase.
    Will be better to level up ur toon and fight for stage43 of epic boss to craft the + version in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyabi View Post
    Becoz lv50 armor n lv70 armor have alot difference in leveling, its very costly and require alot of mats to lv a armor to 70. Not worth for the slight stats increase.
    Will be better to level up ur toon and fight for stage43 of epic boss to craft the + version in future.
    That's what I was thinking. Thank you for clarifying this for me.

Been wondering, whats the strongest armor available status wise thus far? I know about the new fire one, but I dont know its status..

Quote Originally Posted by Lieda View Post
    Been wondering, whats the strongest armor available status wise thus far? I know about the new fire one, but I dont know its status..
    Blazeguard+ is the best armor statwise atm. But its only like 50points better then the normal version
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by Miyabi View Post
    Just one qus ! i have 6 boss epic armor none + because i couldn't get to 43
    So should i craft them and fuse them together to get new armor? Or just let's them stay at my armory forever?
    Last edited by Lord Of The Infernal; 08-11-2013 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    Just one qus ! i have 6 boss epic armor none + because i couldn't get to 43
    So should i craft them and fuse them together to get new armor? Or just let's them stay at my armory forever?
    Unless you're going to open a lot of chests, crafting them and fusing them is your best bet at getting good **** armors like clayplate, combustion, and battlegear. But they consume both time and gold and a certain amount of risk involved because you could fuse those armors and get a lesser armor. Something to think about.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Send PM<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
    (Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

The Herd Is Here, Get In or Get Trampled.
    Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

Does anybody know what the little shields you get in guilds are? I'm assuming they're similar to MVP medals but I can't figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Matti1992 View Post
    Does anybody know what the little shields you get in guilds are? I'm assuming they're similar to MVP medals but I can't figure it out.
    You get the MVP medal for being the biggest contributor towards the completion of the Guild quest

U get the Blue shield for simply just participating in it
    I am Revanche

Proud Member of Probably the Best Android Guild

Level 100+
    WBB-FQM-GGW

Quote Originally Posted by Revanche View Post
    You get the MVP medal for being the biggest contributor towards the completion of the Guild quest

U get the Blue shield for simply just participating in it
    I use those to help me decide whom I ban and whom i do not ban from guild

Newbie help

Just started playing, reading some newbie threads and I'm pretty lost.

What's this about the big 4 armours? I read somewhere I should start fusing them ASAP, but then someone else said not to waste fusing stones on them. How else do I get them?

I currently have 12 dagger shards for the current boss, with 2 days left, is it too late to get the armor (15 kills was it?)? I'm having trouble killing it myself so I'm trying my best to add people on Arena leaderboard to help.

I've already gotten full watchtowers for overnight income.

Is a guild any use at low levels?

I'm currently using Steamwiz robes from the 1 friend referral, Volcanic and Seafoam.

My code is: XBF-GMM-GXY (iPhone)

What should I be doing now?