Quote Originally Posted by Renly View Post
    thanks mate (11!)
    No problem

Managed to make it to level 47 on Phyrus and am now crafting my 2nd Epic Boss Armour +, would like to thank all the friends who helped me ^_^

A quick question, since I'm currently crafting Phylus+ which will take another 2 days, should I be enhancing other armours like Boilerplate and Dark Prince? Or should I just save up materials and gold for Phylus+? I feel that Boilerplate final stats are abit low considering its a Legendary armour, or it could just be me haha. I don't have any fire/water armour except HH+, I wasn't strong enough to make it to 43 on Jians. Anyone reckon it would be worth it to max my Boilerplate?

Thanks in advance!
    IGN: Friedbuster
    Code: XBC-PQZ-RPQ
    Level: 100+
    Send me a pm first otherwise I won't accept

I check online is shows that forgemaster garb can be crafted, fire-earth element, But i dont see where can i get the material,

how do u guys get the material??
    Last edited by thoxenzor; 08-01-2013 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thoxenzor View Post
    The Max stat showing at the epic refer to the normal version, or the plus version ?
    Plus version.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by cubey View Post
    I have a question regarding friend's stats and swamp+

According to my hire friend page, marco_'s stats on a maxed swamp is 1113/1297. If you subtract around 300 to account for main knight, the stats for swamp+ becomes 813/997. According to the armor_data xl and by my own calculations the defence stat should be 1120 with the main knight being around 1113/1420.

Does anyone know what's going on here? Are friends' stats capped or did i miscalculate somewhere
    Yes. Ur friends stats is capped by ur level. The higher ur level. U will be able to use their full potential.
    D3st1nY
    WBB-MQY-XYQ (Android User)
    Lv 100
    Looking to add high levels. Pm before sending request.

Quote Originally Posted by D3st1nY View Post
    Yes. Ur friends stats is capped by ur level. The higher ur level. U will be able to use their full potential.
    Thanks, I just checked this. It's actually not capped by level but by your main knight's stats even if he's not in your party. This seems like such a stupid thing to put in..

Example if my main knight is
    490/473, swamp+ 1277 defence
    630/618, swamp+ 1277 defence
    587/634, swamp+ 1277 defence
    863/1039, swamp+ 1298 defence
    1049/1080, swamp+ 1350 defence
    1080/1098, swamp+ 1372 defence

Just from basic calculations, it doesn't seem to be a linear cap. Sorry if this has been discussed previously but does anyone know how this works? I'm a bit annoyed my friend's stats are capped even if I am higher level than them.
    Last edited by cubey; 08-01-2013 at 03:30 AM.
    QUIT

I have a question regarding friend's stats and swamp+

According to my hire friend page, marco_'s stats on a maxed swamp is 1113/1297. If you subtract around 300 to account for main knight, the stats for swamp+ becomes 813/997. According to the armor_data xl and by my own calculations the defence stat should be 1120 with the main knight being around 1113/1420.

Does anyone know what's going on here? Are friends' stats capped or did i miscalculate somewhere
    On my side it's showing 1113/1417 and 558 health in My Knights.
    Level 91 lists 558 health and 297 attack/defense in the spreadsheet as inate values.

There being a cap is logical, so a level 1 player with 10 level 100 friends can't just breeze through the storyline...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Thanks, I just checked this. It's actually not capped by level but by your main knight's stats even if he's not in your party. This seems like such a stupid thing to put in..

Example if my main knight is
    490/473, swamp+ 1277 defence
    630/618, swamp+ 1277 defence
    587/634, swamp+ 1277 defence
    863/1039, swamp+ 1298 defence
    1049/1080, swamp+ 1350 defence
    1080/1098, swamp+ 1372 defence

Just from basic calculations, it doesn't seem to be a linear cap. Sorry if this has been discussed previously but does anyone know how this works? I'm a bit annoyed my friend's stats are capped even if I am higher level than them.
    So if ur main knight is wearing a better armor. Ur friends stats would be higher too?
    D3st1nY
    Lv 100

Did anybody knows when guilds starts on android

Is it worth to use gem to upgrade 1 monster nest? To level 3?
    D3st1nY
    Lv 100

only 3 dragon armors

What should i do with having only 3 of the armors because i started after 1st one ended

I have an Atlantean Avenger+ which I only leveled to level 7 because I put leveling it on hold for expansions, however recently I opened a DPC which gave me Stormrage+ I looked at the stats in the spreadsheet and saw that it's stats are a lot better than AA+, but my question is does it cost the same or more (in terms of gold and overall EPs) to max out Stormrage? or should I just continue leveling AA+ and use the Stormrage for it's 50 EP towards another armor?

Some questions :)

Hello all

I am new to the forum and quite new to the game (lvl 45) so I have a few questions, even though I've been through some guides. I am a french student so sorry for my English.

- first, when do you use fusion? I read everywhere that we must save fusion stones...ok, but when do we have to use them? Late game only? Plus, i found no guide for fusion, so how do you know what to fuse together?

I also have a fusion boost armor but everyone says that it's better to use them for enhancing...is it really the best choice? (if it is, I guess I have to wait to use it for the last levels only to save money)

- then, what is the best way to use our gems? I get some gems with the arena (ranked in the 1000-1500 bracket without using gems for the moment, I think i'll stay in this bracket for a while) but I read everywhere that the chest is bad...and that you have only 1% chance to get a legendary by opening it (but if I get one it would be a huge boost^^). The other choice I think is to upgrade training fields...but in every video I see, everybody has way too much money...maybe that's enough if the training fields are upgraded only once.

- I read that it is useless to craft an epic boss armor if you are not able to craft the + version. That would mean that it's possible to get the lvl43 epic boss with the big 4 maxed out or the 3-stars story crafts maxed out...I don't think that's possible, what could you say about this?

- I am on mid-game so what's recommended to me is to have the big 4 maxed out...but in the story I am on Caballero Desert (honor stage) so I will soon be able to craft the 3-stars armors. Plus, i am only using one of the big four's armor and only on lvl 23 (an other is being leveld up so I will use it soon) so I am pretty sure I'll be able to get far enough in the game (to craft the 3 stars armors) when those 2 armors will be leveled up.
    So is it possible to skip 2 out of 4 armors from the big 4 ? Have some of you did it?
    To remind you, the big four have atk+def stats at around 1500 when maxed and the 3-stars story crafts have atk+def stats at around 2000.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day !

P.S : If you want to add/help me ---> XBD-YBP-MGN

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    I have an Atlantean Avenger+ which I only leveled to level 7 because I put leveling it on hold for expansions, however recently I opened a DPC which gave me Stormrage+ I looked at the stats in the spreadsheet and saw that it's stats are a lot better than AA+, but my question is does it cost the same or more (in terms of gold and overall EPs) to max out Stormrage? or should I just continue leveling AA+ and use the Stormrage for it's 50 EP towards another armor?
    Stormrage is a level 50 armor so it will require the same amount of EP to max. I would say abandon the AA+.

Quote Originally Posted by Bysth View Post
    Hello all

I am new to the forum and quite new to the game (lvl 45) so I have a few questions, even though I've been through some guides. I am a french student so sorry for my English.

- first, when do you use fusion? I read everywhere that we must save fusion stones...ok, but when do we have to use them? Late game only? Plus, i found no guide for fusion, so how do you know what to fuse together?

I also have a fusion boost armor but everyone says that it's better to use them for enhancing...is it really the best choice? (if it is, I guess I have to wait to use it for the last levels only to save money)

- then, what is the best way to use our gems? I get some gems with the arena (ranked in the 1000-1500 bracket without using gems for the moment, I think i'll stay in this bracket for a while) but I read everywhere that the chest is bad...and that you have only 1% chance to get a legendary by opening it (but if I get one it would be a huge boost^^). The other choice I think is to upgrade training fields...but in every video I see, everybody has way too much money...maybe that's enough if the training fields are upgraded only once.

- I read that it is useless to craft an epic boss armor if you are not able to craft the + version. That would mean that it's possible to get the lvl43 epic boss with the big 4 maxed out or the 3-stars story crafts maxed out...I don't think that's possible, what could you say about this?

- I am on mid-game so what's recommended to me is to have the big 4 maxed out...but in the story I am on Caballero Desert (honor stage) so I will soon be able to craft the 3-stars armors. Plus, i am only using one of the big four's armor and only on lvl 23 (an other is being leveld up so I will use it soon) so I am pretty sure I'll be able to get far enough in the game (to craft the 3 stars armors) when those 2 armors will be leveled up.
    So is it possible to skip 2 out of 4 armors from the big 4 ? Have some of you did it?
    To remind you, the big four have atk+def stats at around 1500 when maxed and the 3-stars story crafts have atk+def stats at around 2000.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day !

P.S : If you want to add/help me ---> XBD-YBP-MGN
    First of all let me say that your English is very good.

Most players consider fusion a waste and only use it to create 50 EP armors to enhance when they get to the later levels of enhancing level 70 armors. There is also a fusing armors thread where people with experience can help you.

Your fusion boost armor IS better for enhancing armors than combining, make sure you use it on an armor with its element and you will get 180 EP for it.

I'm not really sure what the best way to use gems is. When I get them (very infrequently) I save them for when the DPC has a 3x chance to win a legendary armor, but I've still never received anything so that might not be the best method.

The reason people say to not craft the boss armors is because they are (1) expensive (2) take forever to craft and (3) are level 70 armors so they are very hard to max. It used to be possible to beat the boss 43 times with the big four but the difficulty of the boss has been substantially raised so you would need gems.

If you think you can beat the 3-star places with just two of the big four then by all means try, however I found them very beneficial and still use them today.
    Good luck and happy hunting!
    Last edited by Jman; 08-01-2013 at 11:05 AM. Reason: removed the wall of text effect