ok, thanks for help.
    but if you mind... can i add you as a friend? you know, for epic boss...
    i have rageborne (whatever have been there)
    it's 2star water-fire at lvl 27
    nick in-game: raidriar
    lvl 32

How to add my avatar?

Can teach me how to add my avatar please?
    Nick: susu Line: susu1knd Level: 200+
    Friends list is already full!

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    I'm almost sure I'm able to reach level 43 of the Epic Boss now, but how the heck do you craft an armor that takes 3 days to craft, level it to 35, craft the plus version, and that all three times in four weeks?

Share some of your tactics, because I really want that cape.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Epic boss

Ok, so... can anyone tell me how to beat this boss 15 times? some tactics? pls, i really need help...

Quote Originally Posted by Siris View Post
    Ok, so... can anyone tell me how to beat this boss 15 times? some tactics? pls, i really need help...
    Strong friends. Unfortunately when you dont have many strong friends your basically stuck with having to flood as many people as you can with friend requests,many will ignore you,but there are some nice people out there who will accept, try changing your name to something like "needhelpwithboss", or "helpmeplz", try whatever you want. I don't recommend sending requests to the top 50 or so ranked people because they are less likely to help,so aim for lower ranked people and just hope they accept

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    I'm almost sure I'm able to reach level 43 of the Epic Boss now, but how the heck do you craft an armor that takes 3 days to craft, level it to 35, craft the plus version, and that all three times in four weeks?

Seeing as your only 'almost' sure you can beat boss lvl 43,it will be much harder for you to finish, but try have lots of enhancement fodder ready for when your armor finishes crafting,you have plenty of time to stock up while your armor is cooking,so no excuses. Other then that there's not much else except for farming,farming and more farming.

Edit* get your expansions unlocked so you can add a couple more armorsmiths also

For someone in your position,I don't think there is much else to help you,its going to be tough,but if you have dedication and persistence then you will get there. As for people in my position, its quite easy really,my non+ version will be done in 5 hours,and im already at level 38 on the boss,so ill have 3 days to take my time levelling the non+ to 35
    Last edited by Donk; 10-19-2013 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donk View Post
    Strong friends. Unfortunately when you dont have many strong friends your basically stuck with having to flood as many people as you can with friend requests,many will ignore you,but there are some nice people out there who will accept, try changing your name to something like "needhelpwithboss", or "helpmeplz", try whatever you want. I don't recommend sending requests to the top 50 or so ranked people because they are less likely to help,so aim for lower ranked people and just hope they accept
    thx, i will try this method.
    i've already beaten him 13 times

ok... thanks to Necromancers, i know that other people's stats are capped in epic boss and maps, but...
    is there any way to uncap these stats?
    i have about 2 friends with tectonic mantles(I'm lucky XD) so it would be cool if they stats would be uncapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Siris View Post
    ok... thanks to Necromancers, i know that other people's stats are capped in epic boss and maps, but...
    is there any way to uncap these stats?
    i have about 2 friends with tectonic mantles(I'm lucky XD) so it would be cool if they stats would be uncapped.
    there is a way to uncap the stats... Level up to level 75 I believe, it might be higher, i don't remember exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post

To start I usually get to 15 kills and start crafting the armor day one. Next unless I am currently maxing the previous boss armor + version I start making the basic armors for the boss that I am killing.

I usually max out my armor cap with basics and mono's as quickly as possible so that when I get to kills 21 and 35 those armors that they are giving me are all above my normal max cap. Sure I can't craft anymore but by the time the armor is ready to be leveled I have 20+ armor above cap. Then you toss as much at it as you can after that I can usually level the armor to 35 before I reach kill 43.

I hope this helps.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    there is a way to uncap the stats... Level up to level 75 I believe, it might be higher, i don't remember exactly.
    Much higher than 75. You need to be around 90+ for the full stats I believe.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

When you reach lvl 80, your lvl 100 friends reach 607 health
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

beating the level 43 boss

Can someone please explain to me some of the strategies for getting to level 43? I'm level 80 right now with lots of friends with epics and decent but not amazing armor. I keep hearing people throw around numbers like 4/3 and 5/2 and stuff but I don't really know what exactly they are referring to.vBulletin please advise.

4/3 means charging 10 EE, attacking with 4 knights then waiting to have 3 more energy and going back in with 3 new knights. 5/2 is same concept

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Chaos View Post
    Can someone please explain to me some of the strategies for getting to level 43? I'm level 80 right now with lots of friends with epics and decent but not amazing armor. I keep hearing people throw around numbers like 4/3 and 5/2 and stuff but I don't really know what exactly they are referring to.vBulletin please advise.
    Ok 4/3 means that you start with 10 Epic Energy (EE) and use a minion (lesser knight like earth), Main Knight and 2 friends that uses 7 EE. You then wait 1 1/2 hours to get 3 more EE. Then you can use your Main Knight and 2 more friends to attempt to kill the last of the boss.

5/2 just like above but instead you use 2 minions, Main Knight and 2 friends for 8 EE. Then you wait the 1 1/2 hours and then you can use your Main and a friend to try and finish off the boss.

At 80 I would be amazed if you can kill the boss all 43 times even with epic friends but those are the stratagies that people talk about.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+