How to get a stolen account back

My account was stolen yesterday I logged in and had someone else's ****ty account I have all the proof that the account stolen is mine anyone know how to get it back or if I will ever get it back

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla Josh Johnston View Post
    My account was stolen yesterday I logged in and had someone else's ****ty account I have all the proof that the account stolen is mine anyone know how to get it back or if I will ever get it back
    With this type of info into a support ticket:

1. Main knight's name and level
    2. Friend code of the account you are trying to recover
    3. Date of last login
    4. Dates of last 3 purchases
    5. Gem receipts
    6. Friend code on the NEW device or on your new knight.
    7. last in-game gem purchase
    8. Guild information
    9. iOS users only : original install date. Open iTunes on your computer. Navigate to iTunes Store >> Account >> Purchase History 10.Friend code on the NEW device or on your new knight.
    10. Account creation date of new knight/new account
    11. names of 3 knights on the new account/knight
    12. Email attached to new account/new friend code

This also in helping in writing a ticket How To: Submit a Gree Support Ticket

How to receive gifts send to you by my guild mates?

I keep getting g notifications that a guild members has sent me gifts. How do I open them or receive them? It says I have received 0

Tips - iTunes gift card with FreeMyApps

Here is a tip/ trick that I have proved to work on 3 ocassions so far... FreeMyApps will infact allow you to earn obtainable credits to use on iTunes gift cards that you can spend on gems. I have gotten $30 dollars In Gift cards before I posted here so I could validate it before I suggested it to others. U spend nothing except some free time and earn credits which actually will get u prizes; iTunes gift cards, for Gems and other in fame purchases!

https://hm.freemyapps.com/share/url/211b81b7

Pvp black medail achievement

DO i need to place first place or just get 150K points for the achievement.

Same as above^^^

Also, do you know if you get the gold medal and below achievements if you get the black?

I seem to have extremely bad luck fusing 4 star armors, I always get something worse. With heroic mode I am using the 4 stars from the epic bosses to raise the 5 stars instead. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

There is a much more cost effective way to enhance epics (See the link in my signature).

As for fusing legendaries, keep trying. Patience pays off. It took me 3 months of fusing legendaries before I finally got an epic. Since then I have had luck fusing more.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Change Armor sets!

Hi Guys
    Iim new here and have a pretty basic question hopefully! Let me say first that ive searched and cant seem to find the answer yet!

1) How do you change your armor so that in the Arena, Raid and epic boss areas, your armor is the same as Adventurer armor?
    Also my friend code is WCB CWW WCV and if some one has a guild i could join that would be awesome!
    Cheers

solved

Quote Originally Posted by wibdog View Post
    Hi Guys
    Iim new here and have a pretty basic question hopefully! Let me say first that ive searched and cant seem to find the answer yet!

1) How do you change your armor so that in the Arena, Raid and epic boss areas, your armor is the same as Adventurer armor?
    Also my friend code is WCB CWW WCV and if some one has a guild i could join that would be awesome!
    Cheers
    Managed to figure this out, but the friends and guild thing still applies . Please add me 😀

Quote Originally Posted by wibdog View Post
    Managed to figure this out, but the friends and guild thing still applies . Please add me ��
    It depends on what armors u have so u should post ur lineup here of ur best 6 Knights to see where we can start at and start from.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Wibdog, you are Android right? My guild is IOS, but the offer for free advice remains.

Welcome to Knights and Dragons!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

trading

does gree have a problem with trading accounts

Anyone know where to find where Grew said it was ok to use vpn's? A link would be great!

Which stats shod i fokus on whid rings and amulets ?