Quote Originally Posted by Drederik View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I understand about the big 3 now.

I should have clarified the mono armor question. I was referring to the legendary ones from these past 3 epic boss' (leviathan, featherblade, troll etc)
    OOO I see. So yea if you got the + versions then they are pretty good armors. If they arn't the + version they are meh. For example:

Leviathan's non plus 1079 att and 906 def for 1985 total stats
    Featherblade non plus 869 att and 992 def for 1861 total stats

Infernal Lord + is 1025 att and 1050 def or 2075 total stats

Its up to you really.
    Last edited by Nec772; 09-08-2013 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Removed Incorrect Info sorry.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

Quote Originally Posted by Nec772 View Post
    OOO I see. So yea if you got the + versions then they are pretty good armors. If they arn't the + version they are meh. For example:

Infernal Lord is going to be cheaper to level then the 4*s. Its up to you really.
    The Bigger 4 cost the same to enhance as 4*.

Does anyone know what are the best options to get epic armors or some of the best 4* armors in the game? Im having trouble getting the combinations right. I have a bunch of 4* EB armors i wanna test

which armors do you use on summon boss? I cant see how to change them
    Cross lvl 102 Android

Big 4 maxed, Tempered Battlegear maxed
    blackfrost 50, , storm sorcerer+ 65,

Quote Originally Posted by Nec772 View Post

Its up to you really.
    Ya thats what I thought. Best to wait and use resources to level bigger 4.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anuarreyes View Post
    which armors do you use on summon boss? I cant see how to change them
    Main knights = Menu --> my knights

Arena & Friend battles = arena --> form team or Menu --> friends --> battle --> fight anyone --> before fight, choose form team. (if you change your armor in arena, your armor in friend battles will change and vice versa)

Summon boss = Epic boss --> choose 3 knights and change their armor --> remove the 3 knights and replace them with the other 3 knights you have and change their armors

Quote Originally Posted by Knocknuts View Post
    Main knights = Menu --> my knights

Arena & Friend battles = arena --> form team or Menu --> friends --> battle --> fight anyone --> before fight, choose form team. (if you change your armor in arena, your armor in friend battles will change and vice versa)

Summon boss = Epic boss --> choose 3 knights and change their armor --> remove the 3 knights and replace them with the other 3 knights you have and change their armors
    thx i may summon the boss to get the plus version of the troll
    Cross lvl 102 Android

Big 4 maxed, Tempered Battlegear maxed
    blackfrost 50, , storm sorcerer+ 65,

Heya guys I tried to read thru this tread but it is kinda long can someone explain "shutdown" in the arena battles.
    Double down and special attack finish are self explain but the above I don't get.
    Just started srry if its noob question.
    Vejr - owl knows best ... at least 0.08% of the time (all 50 states)

Quote Originally Posted by Vejr View Post
    Heya guys I tried to read thru this tread but it is kinda long can someone explain "shutdown" in the arena battles.
    Double down and special attack finish are self explain but the above I don't get.
    Just started srry if its noob question.
    If the opponent has a win streak of 3 or more, you'll get a shutdown bonus if you beat them.

I believe Shut Down is where you beat someone with a Win Streak active
    WBC-MYC-YZM
    Level 97
    Commander in the MaJestic Alliance

Big 4+ Maxed
    Swamp Shaman + (70/70)
    Infernal Lord+ (50/70)

It's probably been asked but...my guild master never plays. We have a level 33 guild that is active and has fun..is there recourse to reset the guild master. I do not believe anyone knows him/her to get o hold of them to reassign someone else...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    It's probably been asked but...my guild master never plays. We have a level 33 guild that is active and has fun..is there recourse to reset the guild master. I do not believe anyone knows him/her to get o hold of them to reassign someone else...
    I believe you are out of luck unfortunately. It would probably be a good idea to just restart the guild and re invite everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Moritsume View Post
    I believe Shut Down is where you beat someone with a Win Streak active
    Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    If the opponent has a win streak of 3 or more, you'll get a shutdown bonus if you beat them.
    OK that helps some but than how do you know if they do?
    While at it how do you know who to attack? I was looking at the rank but that doesn't help a bit
    Vejr - owl knows best ... at least 0.08% of the time (all 50 states)

Chances

Hello~ 2 things I would like ask regarding the Chance Chests?

1. After browsing through the various posts, I read that stockpiling Keys has no purpose as it doesn't give extra chance/chest. Is this true?

2. Just for reference, would it be possible to give a list of the prizes to look out for for the 3 different chests?

Thank you in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    I believe you are out of luck unfortunately. It would probably be a good idea to just restart the guild and re invite everyone
    That or contact Gree and hope you can convince them the GM is really inactive and that they can re-assign GM position in a timely manner...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vejr View Post
    OK that helps some but than how do you know if they do?
    While at it how do you know who to attack? I was looking at the rank but that doesn't help a bit
    When you select an opponent to battle, they will either display a win streak number or nothing in the bottom left in the popup. If you're hunting for shutdowns, just press the X on the popup if that player doesn't list a win streak (so you don't battle that streak-less player) and try the next one in the list.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration