Guild levels

I want to know when new spots open up in the guild im in, member/HC position. If there is a list of all 75 levels i'd like it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    well then why dont you give me advice instead of saying "no thats dumb" = ((((
    what are my best options for clayplate? i want to look cool = ///////////
    i know thats why i put it in quotations. but it's like if you're going to take the time to be like "you are wrong nublet" give me some advice to yo! thats why im posting asking for help. can you give me 3 star armor combinations that will work for clay that i can farm? and how do i get ahold of 4 star monos? i haven't done KoD yet, do i get mono legendarys there or is there no way to craft mono legends from mats?
    Unfortunately, based off the first two quotes, you come off as the "nublet" you described in the third. Thats the perception I get when you say you want to look cool vs. you actually want an armor because it has better stats/works well vs. a boss/epic etc. You know, any reason other than "looks cool" sounds a little better and less "nublet."

If you can farm the 3* armors easily enough to just fuse them away, what armors are you using to do the farming? This is my main question. If you can easily farm them, why is it such a bad idea to level them?

You need multiple armors to be able to farm bosses, especially as you get closer to 43 to be able to get the + version, right? You can't get to 43 with just friends. Or if you do, it will be REALLY hard. Having some of these story armors is a solid boost to your armory until you start actually crafting and leveling the boss armors. If, of course, you are using armors that are better than the story line armors, then by all means, ignore everything that I said. It just seems like you're going around your elbow to get to your ass when people just skip armors that can easily help them get to higher levels, simply because they "can" fused.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 10-07-2013 at 12:55 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

a)actually if you could read i called myself a noob in like 2 posts lol. b) "you are wrong nublet" was directed towards myself...so again i don't get how you are calling me what i said he was referring to me as? c) actually some people dont play this game as a min maxer so it doesn't make you a nublet to want to have an armor based on aesthetics.

i just use 3/4 of big 4.( not bigger). and i have a swamp shaman+ at 52. but clayplate looks so spiffy and it has like 400 more stats >.< i figure if i have that and combusion along with what 3/4 big four i should be ok to get to 43 with friends. could be wrong. might need to make a DPR+ for the wombo combo.

btw i liked that synovia actually gave me the names of armors to fuse...spec and stonescale for my shot at guardian/clay...more people should be specific like him for us noobs!
    No, it's better to teach that fusion results are based on elements, not specific armors, so you become better than the clueless wiki anons who add and remove armor combos from a "fusion armors" wiki page because specific armor X + specific armor Y did or did not result in specific armor Z...
    In other words: "any 4-star mono spirit armor" or "any 4-star mono spirit armor, such as Soulshard" are both much better answers than just "Soulshard".</rant>
    http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/give_a...for_a_lifetime

a)actually if you could read i called myself a noob in like 2 posts lol. b) "you are wrong nublet" was directed towards myself...so again i don't get how you are calling me what i said he was referring to me as? c) actually some people dont play this game as a min maxer so it doesn't make you a nublet to want to have an armor based on aesthetics.

i just use 3/4 of big 4.( not bigger). and i have a swamp shaman+ at 52. but clayplate looks so spiffy and it has like 400 more stats >.< i figure if i have that and combusion along with what 3/4 big four i should be ok to get to 43 with friends. could be wrong. might need to make a DPR+ for the wombo combo.
    To get to level 43 of the boss these are kind of requirements:
    - high enough level (90+ I'd say)
    - maxed armor that's strong against the boss and not weak w.r.t. elements on your main knight (bigger four or good 4-star non-plus)
    - 10+ high level friends with good armors against the boss
    - min maxing your epic energy and friend use

Lots of earth/water, earth and water armors there in the mix when going for Clayplate even using mono water and earth armors to fuse (including Swamp Shaman), so if all armors have equal chances (we don't know if that's the case) your odd are probably 10-15% for Clayplate. If you go for interesting looking, Jackalope ( http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com...39;s_Chaingarb ) is one of the other results, but has worse stats than Swamp Shaman+.
    If you use 2 dual element armors, the possible results are about half the list of existing armors though...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

What are the odds of getting combustion armor from fusing Infernal Lords and Rocfeather Robes? I've now fused 6 sets of them together, and have gotten 3 embersteel, 2 monster garb, and 1 flowstone >< I haven't even gotten a 3 star yet out of it, let alone a 4. Starting to get discouraged with it, though I"ll obviously have to continue soldiering on to have any hope of getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    What are the odds of getting combustion armor from fusing Infernal Lords and Rocfeather Robes? I've now fused 6 sets of them together, and have gotten 3 embersteel, 2 monster garb, and 1 flowstone >< I haven't even gotten a 3 star yet out of it, let alone a 4. Starting to get discouraged with it, though I"ll obviously have to continue soldiering on to have any hope of getting it.
    Combustion, ruby platemail, Wanderer's shroud, barbarian raiding gear, Flame summoner's shroud, cloud king finery, battle suit remnants, Flowstone, mountainvine shroud, monstrous garb, horrible wurm, admiral's regalia, embersteel, Pyromancer's mantle, royal flame, Bone harvester, eldritch keeper, ethereal, Guardian's battlegear, Brawler's armor, hunters garb, monk vestments.

So a 1 in 22 chance of getting it, assuming all chances are equal.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

What areas drop snakeskins other than skeletons tomb
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    Skeletons Tomb is the only place.
    IGN: Majestic Shin
    Lvl: 151
    Guild: Majestic Legion (Lv53)
    Code: WBD - CFH - MGB

Maelstrom Irons+ (85/99)
    Beastmaster Battlegear+ (95/99)

Friend List is getting full so pm me with your IGN before sending request. Else I might not respond.

Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    Kingdom of darkness is the only other place.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Shut down bonus

How do you get that? Never understood :-O

Quote Originally Posted by Erfel OP View Post
    How do you get that? Never understood :-O
    If you fight and win against an opponent with a win streak, you will receive some extra Arena Points and gold. You can see if the opponent has a win streak when you click on Battle. It's above the Team Order button.
    IGN: Majestic Shin
    Lvl: 151
    Guild: Majestic Legion (Lv53)
    Code: WBD - CFH - MGB

Maelstrom Irons+ (85/99)
    Beastmaster Battlegear+ (95/99)

Friend List is getting full so pm me with your IGN before sending request. Else I might not respond.

Leveling past 100

Is there any real point to grinding levels past 100? I'm at 118, but I've seen people past lv 400, and I'm wondering what sort of purpose there is?

And if there is, at this endgame point, what seems to be the best places to grind out experience?
    KD - iOS | KoF Skye | Lv 118 | XBC - GMP - WWM
    70/70 {Bear+, Leviathan+, Trollforge+, Featherblade+, Pyromancer, Boreas, Mantle of the Beast}
    Currently working on: {Soulshard+, Scorchstone+}

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynosure View Post
    Is there any real point to grinding levels past 100? I'm at 118, but I've seen people past lv 400, and I'm wondering what sort of purpose there is?

And if there is, at this endgame point, what seems to be the best places to grind out experience?
    You get some rewards from levelling, like one gem or a few thousand gold, but that's the exact same you've been getting from level 1 till 100. Your stats no longer increase either, as you probably have noticed.
    So no there's no real point in levelling past level 100, but you probably could in the hope that once it will have a greater benefit.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by shin View Post
    If you fight and win against an opponent with a win streak, you will receive some extra Arena Points and gold. You can see if the opponent has a win streak when you click on Battle. It's above the Team Order button.
    Thank you... and another question.

Sometimes you fight (in the arena) with people with totally different ranks.

I mean, i'm 700 right now, but tomorrow i found enemies placed 10000. Why and when this happens?

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erfel OP View Post
    Thank you... and another question.

Sometimes you fight (in the arena) with people with totally different ranks.

I mean, i'm 700 right now, but tomorrow i found enemies placed 10000. Why and when this happens?
    If you lose several times in a row, you will get paired with other players that are slightly lower level. After a while this goes back to normal again.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)