Is there a point of having and leveling Sky Guardian if I have Armour of Boreas + Eurus?

Quote Originally Posted by Robodildo View Post
    Is there a point of having and leveling Sky Guardian if I have Armour of Boreas + Eurus?
    Depends on if they're the + version or not. If they are you should probably level them first. If not, go for the sky guardian. The normal sky guardian has pretty good nonetheless and should still be leveled eventually since it has a different element combination.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Depends on if they're the + version or not. If they are you should probably level them first. If not, go for the sky guardian. The normal sky guardian has pretty good nonetheless and should still be leveled eventually since it has a different element combination.
    They aren't the plus version, should I level up Sky Guardian because it's cheaper in the long run or because it is ultimately better than Eurus + Boreas?

They aren't the plus version, should I level up Sky Guardian because it's cheaper in the long run or because it is ultimately better than Eurus + Boreas?
    The normal sky guardian has better stats than the normal eurus and boreas. Though it isn't any cheaper or easier to level. If anything, it should be harder since it doesn't have any matching elements with snakeskin.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    The normal sky guardian has better stats than the normal eurus and boreas. Though it isn't any cheaper or easier to level. If anything, it should be harder since it doesn't have any matching elements with snakeskin.
    Damn, alright thanks, wish I was capable of getting the + version of the boss armours

Damn, alright thanks, wish I was capable of getting the + version of the boss armours
    Aight, anytime don't worry, you'll reach it soon enough! Either than the sky guardian, having good 70+ armors is a great start to reaching level 43 of the epic boss, so infernal+, swamp shaman+ and dark prince+ would be food armors to have.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Thanks heaps, cheers!

Free gems offer?

Hey guys,...

i got an offer about a newspaper which would give me 211 Gems! (for the small cost of 42€ lol)
    Anyways - i'm an idiot and bought this newspaper.. after 24hrs i havent got my Gems lol...
    Today was the offer back si i deleted my first and bought another newspaper...

Do you guys know when i will get the gems? lol
    It's kinda sad... to pay 42€ for an (intresting) newspaper lol

Help pls :c

Hey guys should I focus more on money building early on? Right now I have 10 fountains 2 armor smiths and a tavern. I was thinking of upgrading my fountains to those crystal buildings. I've skimmed the sticky and money buildings besides build fountains and thr hihh end one there isn't much information.

If I am changing games from IOS to Android will I be able to switch my data over and if so how?

Quote Originally Posted by hydesd2 View Post
    Hey guys should I focus more on money building early on? Right now I have 10 fountains 2 armor smiths and a tavern. I was thinking of upgrading my fountains to those crystal buildings. I've skimmed the sticky and money buildings besides build fountains and thr hihh end one there isn't much information.
    Save up 80k. Start getting Training Grounds.

Data transfer

Hi everyone!
    My phone stopped working and I need to replace it. It's iOS.
    Does anyone know if I can transfer my game data to a new iOS phone?
    I'm worried I might have to start all over
    Thanks!

Is it ever worth upgrading Armory? The first upgrade is only 10k for 5% increase (I know it isn't much but minutes), but what about Lv3 Armory? I don't want to waste gold to get Lv2 to realize Lv3 sucks too (this is theoretically speaking, say I already have all Lv3 TGs).

Cn anyone tell me why a lvl13 is at #13 in the arena?? Glitch? Or someone cheatin even at the dragon leaderboard its a lvl1 with 100million damagae.. Ios platform

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    Is it ever worth upgrading Armory? The first upgrade is only 10k for 5% increase (I know it isn't much but minutes), but what about Lv3 Armory? I don't want to waste gold to get Lv2 to realize Lv3 sucks too (this is theoretically speaking, say I already have all Lv3 TGs).
    Level 3 is another 5%, making it 10% faster than a level 1. Not much difference on 5 and 30 minute armors, but quite a chunk on the 3-day armors that the Epic Bosses now provide.

10k is nothing, chump change in the scheme of things. Level 3 requires Gems, which you might wish to save for other purposes. I'd recommend upgrading your training fields before your armories.