Quote Originally Posted by ypy73 View Post
    If I need to Max Level Of Nathair Armor , how many SnakeSkin+ required ?
    From Level 51, about 84 Snake Skin Armors
    Quote Originally Posted by ypy73 View Post
    How does the Level system work ? I have been reading , I still don't understand it . Thanks
    Does this answer your question?Armor Leveling Table (Legendary & Epic).pdf
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Question HELP!!! please .

I broke my phone and now u can't see or use the screen,so my question is how do I get my game off the broke phone and on my good phone knowing I can't use the other one to link to my e mail with.

Quote Originally Posted by mackdad View Post
    I broke my phone and now u can't see or use the screen,so my question is how do I get my game off the broke phone and on my good phone knowing I can't use the other one to link to my e mail with.
    Have to message Gree about it, they'll need certain information regarding the account from you to confirm it's your account.

Is there life after all areas open?

I've become addicted to this game for the past several weeks. But, I'm a quest hound by nature. I'm nearing Lv 80. I'm starting to wonder if the glory days are nearing the end.

What holds the interest in the game for folks over Lv 100 and no new frontier to vanquish??

Post level 100 it is all about the guild wars, gaining the perfect armour line up and levelling armours. And of course keeping gree rich

Why does the Dark Prince's right hand look so bad when he's in demon form?

The rest of the game is artistically very well done, but it's like the artist just said "Eh, I'll make it a square with a gradient fill."

Not exactly about KnD it self. But the KnD forum.

I'm getting randomly logged out from the forum. When ever i tap "Reply with quote", changing page, tapping a thread, or hitting "post".

Does other experience this issue as well?

It have been happening for a couple of days now. Quite frustrating.

Edit: Just happenend 3 times when trying to post this. And another 4 times when trying to edit it.

Edit 2: Anyone ? It's not because im being hacked. I have changed my password about 6-7 times now - Even resetted it by Gree "Forgot Password" button. This is frustrating as it keep happening and keeps me posting. 1 click on a thread and poof, im logged out.

Edit 3: can i really be the only one experiencing this issue? It's still presists.

Not a browser issue as i have tryed firefox, the godawful explorer, safari, opera and chrome. All at default settings and with modded settings.
    Last edited by Dianish; 05-14-2014 at 07:58 PM.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

help hacked!!!!

my guildmate responded to a person who said he was giving up his acct and it had armor pics and then when he got the acct it said hacked and now he cannot get his acct back. Has this happened to anyone? Can he get his old account back? I feel awful about the whole thing. Please let me know if anyone knows how to resolve this. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tooter View Post
    my guildmate responded to a person who said he was giving up his acct and it had armor pics and then when he got the acct it said hacked and now he cannot get his acct back. Has this happened to anyone? Can he get his old account back? I feel awful about the whole thing. Please let me know if anyone knows how to resolve this. Thank you

The GREE terms of service say that you're not allowed to do this. So, no. There's nothing that Gree will do.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Quote Originally Posted by tooter View Post
    i had a guy form line id telling me he wants to give his accoutn away, sent me like 3 pictures of awsome armors, says hes with DK - i have his line id if that helps anyone.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Thumbs down I see discrepancies in the arena rewards between commander levels 40 and 70...

Hi, I hope I am doing this in the right place!

I have two iOS devices and my son plays K&D in one and I play it in the other. My commander is level 70 and my son's 40.

We have been playing this week to see who wins the other on the tournament, and to my disbelief I find that for the same medal, the prices are different between the two knight levels!

For Ribbon I, I get :

- rockfeathers robe x 1
    - gems x 10
    - gold x 105,000

While my son gets:

- rockfeathers robe x1
    - gems x10
    - gold x 35,000 !!!!????

Is this a "feature" of the game????
    That people with lower levels get less rewards???? Both my son and I make the same efforts to get to where we are, in both work leveling up our armors and use of gold and gems.... Why does he have to receive less gold in the reward!? He still has to pay the same amount to expand, build and upgrade gold producing buildings... And they produce at the same rate as mine ( for the same building and upgrade, of course).

This is a fighting arena! A "points" event! If he his points make him drop in the same ribbon than me, why are you penalizing him by giving him less rewards?

It is totally unfair and makes him dislike the game because his efforts, the same as mine, are not rewarded the same as mine.

THIS MUST CHANGE RIGHT AWAY.

- enflambelg

Wasted all my epic boss energy because you loaded pestilence instead of famine. Can you give me credit for fighting famine? I'm going to lose about 12 hours as a result of this happening
    Last edited by staf; 05-06-2014 at 05:28 PM.

You should reload the game instead of fighting it as you knew that its impossible for pestilence to appear twice

A couple of noob questions... I have seen the fusion charts everywhere but I have yet to see anything with a percentage or ratio of chance. Obviously it isn't an even split between rarer or more common armor so does anyone have a chart or spead sheet for this? My second question is what is the best way without using gems to get fusion stones? Should I be fighting in the higher areas or farming the lower one?

Quote Originally Posted by Shladark View Post
    does anyone have a chart or spead sheet for this?
    Not to my knowledge.
    Think about the work it would take for someone to compute this. Hundreds of Fusion Stones. Thousands of the same armors. Millions in gold.
    It's not practical for someone to do that.

The chance to create an armor better than the ones you fused together is probably around 30-40% (meaning, more than half the time you'll create an armor as good or worse than the two you fused together), while the chance to create an Epic armor is probably less than 1%.

My second question is what is the best way without using gems to get fusion stones? Should I be fighting in the higher areas or farming the lower one?
    Opening chests with keys.

Let them build up via beating the Epic Boss and reaching Milestones in Arena, and then open a bunch of them at one time.

The most chests you can open at once is 11, so I find that if I open 11 silver or gold chests it is nearly guaranteed that I will get at least one, if not 3+ Fusion Stones.

You also get 5 Stones by reaching the 27k point milestone in Arena, and one more Stone by reaching 21 Epic Boss kills. Both ought to be entirely possible for the vast majority of players.