Quote Originally Posted by irishknuckles76 View Post
    why cant i post a new thread. trying to get new guild members
    It won't let you until you have a certain number of posts I believe. As with any forum, there is kind of an unwritten code of what you post and where you post it, so it's encouraged to browse and comment here and there for a while before you start making posts of your own.

Need Help

Ok so after getting the 43rd kill on the horseman and getting the reward, I went to redeem my keys. I had a server crash and the game would not load. So after unistalling it and reinstalling I am stuck in my kingdom unable to select anything. Only the quit option works. Can anyone help me please?

more observations

Hello. Since I am having trouble updating my post here is another one with more observations. This is on Android for one. My characters health is not updating but it seems that the kingdom is. I am gaining gold and I have a request pending in the menu. I do not know what happened and after reinstalling a few times my characters health is the same. Please help.

Wink

Thank for the help. Game works again

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    Arena Circe Air/Earth Kill Maelstrom Water/Air First Choice Armor
    Armor Of Wolf Fire/Earth Elements NO GOOD Split elements
    Raven Mantle Spirit/Air Elements NO GOOD Split elements
    Horseman Battlegear Fire/Water Vs Spirit/Fire YES GOOD ELEMENTS

I will never wear split elements armor fighting in arena
    Fire/Air is probably the only exception IMO, every other spilt element armor is pretty bad, I have Clayplate and Necromantle and barely find them useful, I even just recently fused away my Notus+ because It wasn't useful at all anymore.

How does the damage calculation works?
    If I have x attack, and the oponent have y defense, what'd be the damage (excluding guild bonus, and element weakness bonus)
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2

Health Potions

Is there a maximum number of health potions that can be held in your inventory? I have 50 potions and have not had them drop while fighting the last two epic bosses. Wasn't sure if it was just bad luck or I hit a cap.

Quote Originally Posted by turkmandu View Post
    Is there a maximum number of health potions that can be held in your inventory? I have 50 potions and have not had them drop while fighting the last two epic bosses. Wasn't sure if it was just bad luck or I hit a cap.
    I have 72 so it isnt a cap at least. Just random luck

Got 99, they are no more dropping on me... Headless horseman dropped two when i was at 97 and is no more giving them.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Fire/Air is probably the only exception IMO, every other spilt element armor is pretty bad, I have Clayplate and Necromantle and barely find them useful, I even just recently fused away my Notus+ because It wasn't useful at all anymore.
    Yes i still has my combustion with me the only split element armor i fused my moontide away, holding on to the + i really find it's very useless.........

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Got 99, they are no more dropping on me... Headless horseman dropped two when i was at 97 and is no more giving them.
    Well good to know I can stockpile a few more incase they ever decide to give us another LTQ! Thanks for the info!

what is worth gems spending?

Quote Originally Posted by GrothorN View Post
    what is worth gems spending?
    UPGRADE all of your building first Training Field Level 3 Armor Smith Level 3 if you have Monster Nest same thing Level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    UPGRADE all of your building first Training Field Level 3 Armor Smith Level 3 if you have Monster Nest same thing Level 3
    but what after that? chests? energy? swag wings? :P

Leveling Boss + armors

Ok, so this week is my 4th week in a row getting to Boss level 43. It is a great feeling to have hit that milestone, and hopefully soon my armor stats will be showing the boost. However, that brings me to my question. How do you guys go about leveling these armors week after week? Is it just straight farming and grinding? Raven was my first + and I am just now getting it to about level 50. Now, most of that is because I've been focusing on getting the + versions of the last 3 for the latest boss quest (which I should have with about 3 hours to spare). I am:
    Level 100+, all areas open (so no real story stuff going on)
    Big 4+ maxed
    Bigger "Three" + maxed (SS+, AoIL+, DP+)
    All castle areas open :
    3 Armor Smiths
    1 Jail lvl 2 (I can't access at work, so I went for larger gold storage vs. the Moster Nest faster gold rate)
    All others TFs. I've got several lvl 3s and some lvl 2s

Basically what I'm finding is that lately I'm almost always holding 1 Armor Smith captive with a Boss armor. This leaves me with 2 open smiths for leveling, which can be frustratingly slow. Advice?