Quote Originally Posted by gnolaum View Post
    Any reason why some armors are listed as WATER/SPIRIT (i.e. Soulshard Necromantle), and others was SPIRIT/WATER (i.e. Moontide)
    I was going to say it's to keep consistent with the way the game orders the elements. Example, in-game, Aegis of the Fallen shows as Fire-Spirit, and Dark Prince shows as Spirit-Fire. Then I looked at spreadsheet and see both listed as fire-spirit...

Maybe I picked a bad example. I looked at Bear and Guardian which are earth-spirit and spirit-earth in-game. Spreadsheet matches for these.
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal1977 View Post
    I was going to say it's to keep consistent with the way the game orders the elements. Example, in-game, Aegis of the Fallen shows as Fire-Spirit, and Dark Prince shows as Spirit-Fire. Then I looked at spreadsheet and see both listed as fire-spirit...

Maybe I picked a bad example. I looked at Bear and Guardian which are earth-spirit and spirit-earth in-game. Spreadsheet matches for these.
    The spreadsheet isn't perfect. I have spotted quite a number of armor names wrongly spelt. Not that it's causing me any serious problems.
    IGN: Majestic Shin
    Lvl: 151
    Guild: Majestic Legion (Lv53)
    Code: WBD - CFH - MGB

Maelstrom Irons+ (85/99)
    Beastmaster Battlegear+ (95/99)

Friend List is getting full so pm me with your IGN before sending request. Else I might not respond.

Guys please just STFU! If you all didn't Contribute anything to the data sheet than please STFU and respect others people hard work

IF you want PERFECT data than Please do it's yourself OK

DVN.VN Là công ty chuyên thi công lắp đặt mạng công nghiệp, mạng nội bộ các doanh nghiệp. thi công điện công trình các tòa nhà cao tầng, bệnh viện, trường học, khu công nghiệp. thiết kế kết cấu, thiết kế mạng điện, lắp đặt hệ thống truyền hình trực tuyến, thiết lập và bảo trì camera giám sát, hệ thông mạng nội bộ, thiếp lập và lắp đặt nhà thông minh, cung cấp thiết bị nhà thông minh, cõ khí tự động hóa các dây truyền công nghiệp. hãy đến với DVN để được hưởng những ưu đãi về giá và chất lượng tốt nhất rong khâu thi công.

www.dvn.vn hoặc http://vinanha.net hoặc www.chuango.com.vn

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    Guys please just STFU! If you all didn't Contribute anything to the data sheet than please STFU and respect others people hard work

IF you want PERFECT data than Please do it's yourself OK
    Dude. I don't think any of us were being the least bit critical of the spreadsheet. A question was asked, observations were made, opinions expressed. That's how these discussion forums tend to play out. Particularly in a thread designed to ask any question.

I don't think I'm alone in thinking the spreadsheet is by far the most awesome resource we have at our disposal, perhaps aside from the forum as a whole.
    Last edited by Brutal1977; 10-09-2013 at 05:59 AM. Reason: typo
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

You can't use "spelt" when complaining about spelling.

Spelt, also known as dinkel wheat, or hulled wheat, is an ancient species of wheat from the fifth millennium BC.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    You can't use "spelt" when complaining about spelling.

Spelt, also known as dinkel wheat, or hulled wheat, is an ancient species of wheat from the fifth millennium BC.
    Spelt can refer to the type of wheat or the past tense of spell. It's not wrong.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

It's colloquial. Frankly, posts to point out spelling or grammer are obnoxious. I only pointed it out because of the unintentional irony and I thought amusing. Upon rereading -- not funny, please disregard
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

What would you do next?
    I'm level 92
    3.5 million gold, 24 gems, 31 fusion stars
    Main: Maxed SS+
    Earth: Maxed Cruis+
    Water: Maxed AA+
    Fire: Maxed HH+
    Air: Level 41 AA+
    Spirit: level 47 LF+

Unequipped armors:
    AotIL+ level 46 - not equipped yet as the stats just aren't quite high enough
    Assassin's Shroud 23/70
    These are all at level 1: Armor of the Bear, Scorchstone Aegis, Slimebane Battlegear, Soulshard Raiment, Swampstone Platemail, AotIL+ and various low level armor.

I'm about to kill the level 35 Swamp Demon, the highest I've ever been, but I have to wait for my friends to reset in about an hour and a half. I sincerely doubt I'll be able to get to level 43 this week, as I'm having trouble killing this guy at this level. I've made it through so far, but the battles are getting pretty close.

So being in this situation, what would you focus on first? Should I pause leveling to buckle down and farm snakeskins non-stop to level some of those 4 stars? Should I try fusing some of those 4 stars? Should I stop trying to kill the boss after this next kill and use my friends to help me level faster to 100? Does the level 100 uncap of friends damage change the game significantly? I don't have any buildings to spend my gems on anymore, they're all level 3s, so should I use those gems on something specific or just save them up for now? Should I start doing more KoD runs to get myself a DP+ or not worry about that at this point? Right now I've been doing 2 runs of Haunted Citadel every time my knights heal, one on epic and one on Valor. This pretty much uses almost all of my hit points. KoD on epic would likely cut that down to one run per healed knights with a small run of something lower.

I'm sorry if you're sick of these posts but I'm really curious as to what my best route to get stronger faster is. My best guess is that I should finish leveling to 100 first, then stop leveling and use every single hit point I've got in a massive snakeskin farming marathon to level up something.

Thanks to anyone patient enough to read through that and reply!
    Level 107
    Maxed SS+, Infernal+, Armor of the Bear, working on 21 Moontide.
    XBD-ZVY-CXQ

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiadar View Post
    What would you do next?
    I'm level 92

Unequipped armors:
    Assassin's Shroud 23/70
    These are all at level 1: Armor of the Bear, Scorchstone Aegis, Slimebane Battlegear, Soulshard Raiment, Swampstone Platemail, AotIL+ and various low level armor.

I'm about to kill the level 35 Swamp Demon, the highest I've ever been, but I have to wait for my friends to reset in about an hour and a half. I sincerely doubt I'll be able to get to level 43 this week, as I'm having trouble killing this guy at this level. I've made it through so far, but the battles are getting pretty close.

So being in this situation, what would you focus on first? Should I pause leveling to buckle down and farm snakeskins non-stop to level some of those 4 stars? Should I try fusing some of those 4 stars? Should I stop trying to kill the boss after this next kill and use my friends to help me level faster to 100? Does the level 100 uncap of friends damage change the game significantly? I don't have any buildings to spend my gems on anymore, they're all level 3s, so should I use those gems on something specific or just save them up for now? Should I start doing more KoD runs to get myself a DP+ or not worry about that at this point? Right now I've been doing 2 runs of Haunted Citadel every time my knights heal, one on epic and one on Valor. This pretty much uses almost all of my hit points. KoD on epic would likely cut that down to one run per healed knights with a small run of something lower.

I'm sorry if you're sick of these posts but I'm really curious as to what my best route to get stronger faster is. My best guess is that I should finish leveling to 100 first, then stop leveling and use every single hit point I've got in a massive snakeskin farming marathon to level up something.

I would max out your AA+ and LF+, since you are so close already. Then I would max out the Infernal Lord+.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Does Knights and Dragons have a customer service?

I wanted to post here because at this point I do not know where else to go for help. I know developers do not check forums but I thought some more experienced gamers may be able to give me some insight. Basically I had an issue where I spent 75,000 gold to craft armor and it took my gold and started crafting the armor but then the next day the crafting disappeared and my gold never returned. Now I do not have any armor crafting. I have emailed the developers and put a ticket in game for this but it seems to have gone down a black hole. Do you know how long it takes them to respond to tickets? Is there a phone number I can call to reach them? Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

+ Version

If I have unlocked the plus version of an armor, and then I get that armor as a reward from an epic boss, will I get the plus version?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiadar View Post
    What would you do next?
    I'm level 92

Unequipped armors:
    Assassin's Shroud 23/70

1) there is no need to max 2x AA+. You just move armor around. Stop levelling the second AA+.
    2) finish the LF+
    3) Get to level 100
    4) Spam EB leaderboard with friend invites. Seriously spam it, I'm talking about sending invites to the top 500. Similarly for the Arena Leaderboard. Consider switching guilds to also pickup more friends. Fill up that friends list with level 100+.
    5) Get to level 100
    6) Get a level 43 EB kill, craft the non plus version of the armor, level to 35, craft the plus version level to 70.
    7) Repeat 6 at least 3 times.
    8) Try an get into a top 10/25 guild.

Busy work) finish quests, level that AotIL+, if there are any more LTQs make certain you do those.
    NEVER) buy chests
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

Thanks, that's great advice!
    Level 107
    Maxed SS+, Infernal+, Armor of the Bear, working on 21 Moontide.
    XBD-ZVY-CXQ

Quote Originally Posted by Booner View Post
    If I have unlocked the plus version of an armor, and then I get that armor as a reward from an epic boss, will I get the plus version?
    no. You can only get + version by crafting