Quote Originally Posted by Exylia View Post
    which is better: HH+ or LF+?

now i have crius+ and atlantean+ and i want to lvl up only one more of the big four
    Which is better: rock, paper or scissors?..
    Each works better vs other element combinations.
    The only reason not to max one of the big 4 is if you already have a 3, 4 or 5 star "plus" armor of the same elements and even then the big 4 armor would be nice on a secondary knight when battling an epic boss with the right elements.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Exylia View Post
    which is better: HH+ or LF+?

now i have crius+ and atlantean+ and i want to lvl up only one more of the big four
    You should level up both of them. You'll use them, even after you get level 70 armors. And they're easy to max. But if you had to pick one, go with HH+.

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    You should level up both of them. You'll use them, even after you get level 70 armors. And they're easy to max. But if you had to pick one, go with HH+.
    Heh, if I had to pick just one, I'd have picked LF+ instead for the reason that AA+ already includes water, but neither AA+ nor CA+ contains spirit.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Heh, if I had to pick just one, I'd have picked LF+ instead for the reason that AA+ already includes water, but neither AA+ nor CA+ contains spirit.
    I honestly barely ever use my LF+. I detest the spirit/fire combination since it gets eaten alive by 80% of the common armors in the Arena(on iOS). My HH+ did well in countering all the fire/earth, spirit/earth, spirit/fire combinations(which admittedly aren't super common). All LF+ can really do anything against are the earth/spirit combos since all of the spirit/air combinations have much higher stats than LF+.

What's the odds of 14 straight chimera talons instead of infernal iron chunks? (And is it actually possible for someone's luck to be that bad?)

Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    What's the odds of 14 straight chimera talons instead of infernal iron chunks? (And is it actually possible for someone's luck to be that bad?)
    Probably pretty good odds. And it's possible for your luck to be far, far worse .

Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    Fairly reasonable on normal. 5/6 of my knights spend their entire lives at the moment in haunted citadel (and I clear the boss as well) and have for the last 12 or so levels: I have absurd amounts of chim talons I will never use, but likely not enough to craft Infernal Lord and it's plus version.
    --Rev

Does anyone know what the guild levels have as far as number of members it can have and number of leadership positions? i would like to know how close we are as we are leveling up our guild to be able to add more players. Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but i cant find it.
    Crimson Warriors Recruiter
    level 64 guild
    last war position: 47
    Boosts: two @ 7%, three @ 8%.
    Seeking active players and booting inactives.
    This is a nongem requiring guild that is great due to its members, not their wallets!

Quote Originally Posted by tshell View Post
    apologies if this was asked before, I looked through a few pages but didn't want to look through a few hundred more.

Is there any point to the capes in the shop other than for looks? Do they add stats or elements?
    No theyre purely just for looks

I honestly barely ever use my LF+. I detest the spirit/fire combination since it gets eaten alive by 80% of the common armors in the Arena(on iOS). My HH+ did well in countering all the fire/earth, spirit/earth, spirit/fire combinations(which admittedly aren't super common). All LF+ can really do anything against are the earth/spirit combos since all of the spirit/air combinations have much higher stats than LF+.
    That's what I feel too, which is why my LF+ is only lv37. I barely use it and HH+ is better in most areas, not to mention the later stages where Spirit gets beat by all the Fire elements, and HH+ has water to counter Fire and doesn't get countered by Earth.

Pretty reasonable on any difficulty. I still think higher difficulty isn't worth it if you're farming materials to craft unless you want to max exp as well. For the players that can't handle HC without a friend, it's better to max exp and play on higher difficulty while farming with them. Even on higher difficulties, bosses still troll a lot.
    Last edited by SoloStar; 08-03-2013 at 02:19 PM.
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    That's what I feel too, which is why my LF+ is only lv37. I barely use it and HH+ is better in most areas, not to mention the later stages where Spirit gets beat by all the Fire elements, and HH+ has water to counter Fire and doesn't get countered by Earth.
    Well, LF+ saved my ass on Notus. It was functioning as my main armor, as sad as that may be. But hey, Notus is a fantastic armor .

Quote Originally Posted by Revelate View Post
    I have absurd amounts of chim talons I will never use, but likely not enough to craft Infernal Lord and it's plus version.
    Well, if you have plenty of money, Chimera is 4 EP more than a Snakeskin towards leveling Dark Prince...

Does leveling a 3 star take a lot longer to get to 50 than leveling a 1 star plus to 50?

Which leads me to opinions on leveling Boilerplate Armor v. Hydra Hunter Plus?
    At 50:
    Boilerplate: 740/940
    Hydra Hunter Plus: 777/795

I know the boiler plate can go beyond 50, but if the EP to get beyond it before I start getting the 3 star pluses make it prohibitive, I may as well stick to Hydra Hunter Plus.

Its tempting to level boiler plate because it stays ahead in stats all the way up to lvl 50, but i don't know if the cost of leveling it up will be much more, EP wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild View Post
    Does leveling a 3 star take a lot longer to get to 50 than leveling a 1 star plus to 50?
    It takes almost double the Ep to get the 3 star to level 50.
    QUIT

Do you guys think I should just use the regular AA that I used to lvl up to unlock the plus version to fuse it to the plus version or keep it?