Page 19 of 415 First ... 917181920212969119 ... Last
    Ok thank you very much

Half Dragon Nemesis Costume

Is it possible to receive the Half-Dragon's Nemesis Costume through any method other than a chance chest? If we don't feel like spending money on the chests, is it not worth it to take on the boss? I've only been playing for 3 days but I can't get past the boss on level 11. I'm also focusing on building my gold production and haven't done much armor fusing.

I guess I'm just asking if I can get the armor any other way, and if not whether I should bother with bosses

Nemesis can only gain though chests.

It is too early for you to farm the boss. Just focus on the development, when you reach to lv70+, you will be able to farm that boss with your friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoser View Post
    Is it possible to receive the Half-Dragon's Nemesis Costume through any method other than a chance chest? If we don't feel like spending money on the chests, is it not worth it to take on the boss? I've only been playing for 3 days but I can't get past the boss on level 11. I'm also focusing on building my gold production and haven't done much armor fusing.

I guess I'm just asking if I can get the armor any other way, and if not whether I should bother with bosses

Has anyone had any experience in enhancing, for example, a level 1+ armor with a level 30 normal armor of the same type? Was wondering what could I expect the result to be as far as the level of the enhanced plus armor. Thanks

check the data sheet, so that you will know the difference between normal and +version armor:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0
    Quote Originally Posted by JMFL View Post
    Has anyone had any experience in enhancing, for example, a level 1+ armor with a level 30 normal armor of the same type? Was wondering what could I expect the result to be as far as the level of the enhanced plus armor. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JMFL View Post
    Do NOT do that!!! The result will be lower by far, than level 30.
    K&D Add Code: XBB-HRB-NXN
    In Game Name: RadLonghammer
    Level 90 as of 4/28/2013

Friend Adds: I cant keep track of all requests, send me your code, and I'll add you.

For New(ish) Players... "Things I Wish I Knew When I was I Noob:"
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Leveling/page4

When I say "The Spreadsheet," this is what I mean: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0

upgrades

Is it worth spending the 25,000 gold to upgrade training grounds to level two? Is it a decent use of crystals to upgrade to level 3?

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoser View Post
    Is it worth spending the 25,000 gold to upgrade training grounds to level two? Is it a decent use of crystals to upgrade to level 3?
    make it to level 3 will give you 2000 golds per hour, you will benefit forever.

Quote Originally Posted by RadLonghammer View Post
    Do NOT do that!!! The result will be lower by far, than level 30.
    Thanks Rad, that's what I was afraid of.

Is is just me, or does the knights and dragons app page show never seen before armors - myth hunter's mail and pyromancer's raiment? Myth hunter's a fire earth type. Can't see pyromancer's raiment though. Both of them look pretty good.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

@Deathexe

i tried to move my hero from ipad to my iphone but it not work any solution yet?
    someone keep the ipad , and i gonna buy another ipad. if i cannot move "my work" from this ones to another ... awwww such a waste time

Quote Originally Posted by lynhtnt View Post
    @Deathexe

i tried to move my hero from ipad to my iphone but it not work any solution yet?
    someone keep the ipad , and i gonna buy another ipad. if i cannot move "my work" from this ones to another ... awwww such a waste time
    Not yet. I won't be changing my device anytime soon, so I haven't contacted support about a solution. You may wanna try asking them.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Not yet. I won't be changing my device anytime soon, so I haven't contacted support about a solution. You may wanna try asking them.

how to contact support?
    ... dont want to play anymore... coz i know i gonna change my device soon ! awwww

Quote Originally Posted by lynhtnt View Post
    how to contact support?
    ... dont want to play anymore... coz i know i gonna change my device soon ! awwww
    Go to Menu>Options>FAQ>Contact us.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

pls someone help me

Hey guys. I have a question though how can someone whose level is just 25-30 wear armor lvl 50/70? I play the game for almost a month and my armor is level 20 degrees times. please tell me how to upgrade fastest my armor????
    my lvl is already 44 and i have follow armors: armor of infernal lord (lvl 20/50), Embersteel Armor (lvl 15/50), flamestorm finery (lvl 11/50), Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor (lvl 7/70), Steam Wizard's Robes (lvl 17/50), Wind Monarch's Robes (lvl 16/50), Flowstone Battlegear (lvl 16/50) and Wavecharmer's Mantle (5/50).. all my armors are on so amazing low lvl, that i can't farm for new area's w/o friends or to use gems by restoring.. someone tel me pls, how to get max lvl on my armors or what should i do now? :/