Yes as previous poster said, max those 3 armors.

Also, politely send out some personal messages to a few good players asking for help on epic bosses. With their help you can level very quickly to 100 then go for bosses. Figure out how far 1 of your knight and 1 friend can go in a stage with proper element armors. Doing this correctly you should be able to get a full level without waiting to heal. You will run out of friends though.

I would recommend using 1 or 2 knights at a time in a level where they have little or no elemental weaknesses. This should give the best exp. No harm in fleeing if you think you wont complete a stage.

Don't level DP+. Just compare the stats to any recent epic boss.

Farming snakeskins on epic is fairly good for fusion stones too. Those should be used to level 50's to 70+.

You shouldn't have any problem!

Quote Originally Posted by LnL Magneto View Post

Farming snakeskins on epic is fairly good for fusion stones too. Those should be used to level 50's to 70+.

You shouldn't have any problem!
    I have seen this mentioned several times, and I've yet to honestly figure out what it means. By "using fusion stars to level an armor to 70+", are you implying their is a game mechanic that I've somehow missed thus far(level 105, not that that means crap, it only took me like a month to get there), or are you saying you should fuse other armors together so I can get more points by enhancing a 4-5 star armor with the resulting 2-4 star armors?

I swear, if I've somehow missed a way of tossing fusion stones into freaking armors, Imma be freaking ticked, I've spent a small fortune in crafting and feeding snakeskin armors into my Storm Sorc + just to hit 64, and it'll easily be another 500k or more for those last 6 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    I have seen this mentioned several times, and I've yet to honestly figure out what it means. By "using fusion stars to level an armor to 70+", are you implying their is a game mechanic that I've somehow missed thus far(level 105, not that that means crap, it only took me like a month to get there), or are you saying you should fuse other armors together so I can get more points by enhancing a 4-5 star armor with the resulting 2-4 star armors?

I swear, if I've somehow missed a way of tossing fusion stones into freaking armors, Imma be freaking ticked, I've spent a small fortune in crafting and feeding snakeskin armors into my Storm Sorc + just to hit 64, and it'll easily be another 500k or more for those last 6 levels.
    It means using the fusion stones to fuse 50 ep armors to level up your epics.
    There's absolutely no other reason to use fusion stones now other than this.

Hmm, is that really the cheaper way to level post 50 on a 70 armor? I mean, it's 25k per fused set of armor, plus the cost of the armors that you fused(at minimum, 3k for snakeskin, and....what..18k for whatever armor that phoenix feathers craft, or I guess 6k for AA armor and 12k for chimera), on top of the set cost per 1 suit of armor used to enhance(I think it's like 75k now to use 4 armors per enhancement). Exactly how much of an Enhancement point bonus do you get for a 2-3 star armor, as compared to a 1 star armor(Haven't particularly seen a spreadsheet that actually gives that #, not that I think I've looked quite that hard, lol).

Hmm, is that really the cheaper way to level post 50 on a 70 armor? I mean, it's 25k per fused set of armor, plus the cost of the armors that you fused(at minimum, 3k for snakeskin, and....what..18k for whatever armor that phoenix feathers craft, or I guess 6k for AA armor and 12k for chimera), on top of the set cost per 1 suit of armor used to enhance(I think it's like 75k now to use 4 armors per enhancement). Exactly how much of an Enhancement point bonus do you get for a 2-3 star armor, as compared to a 1 star armor(Haven't particularly seen a spreadsheet that actually gives that #, not that I think I've looked quite that hard, lol).
    Not cheap at all.
    Most expensive but time-efficient way.
    basic armor+basic armor = only 5 minutes whereas snakeskins take 2 hours.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...vMjJYb3c#gid=0
    Here's a calculator that shows how much ep you need.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...vMjJYb3c#gid=4
    Here's a calculator that shows how much ep you get from one enhancement using different armors.

Links are from this thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...and-Calculator

wait, what? So there is an actual use for the bronze star armors? Fusing them together is the best way to level? That's...insane, but awesome at the same time. Glad I have nearly 100 fusion stones right now.

Yeah and it actually becomes cheaper at high levels---I think at 66 if snakeskin matches. Much lower if it doesn't. Certainly getting an epic from 70 to 99 you will want to use this technique along with the fusion boosts once it hits 30,000 per slot to update.

Air+spirit; water + spirit; fire+earth you can combine basics and get a guaranteed 50 ep.

this isnt true.. i just combined fire and earth and got single star armor...

That's pretty awesome. I may just be able to max my Storm Sorc + tonight now, if not tonight, almost certainly tomorrow, I have a ton of gold saved atm.

So, got a question for peeps: Have you all fully unlocked your castle? Right now, it just doesn't seem worth it for me. Maybe once I get my 3 main armors maxed I'll save up the 2mil necessary for the 2nd to last expansion(I have 2 left, both just big enough for one TG), but until then it feels like my gold would be far better spent maxing out my armors, especially now that I know about using the fused armors to level stuff that much quicker.

It told me to download Jackpot bingo and reach level 3 for 30 gems. i downloaded it, im level 4 and i still dont have my gems. im gonna send a ticket but the options in there doesnt show jackpot bingo. help. i want my 30 gems before GW

That's pretty awesome. I may just be able to max my Storm Sorc + tonight now, if not tonight, almost certainly tomorrow, I have a ton of gold saved atm.

So, got a question for peeps: Have you all fully unlocked your castle? Right now, it just doesn't seem worth it for me. Maybe once I get my 3 main armors maxed I'll save up the 2mil necessary for the 2nd to last expansion(I have 2 left, both just big enough for one TG), but until then it feels like my gold would be far better spent maxing out my armors, especially now that I know about using the fused armors to level stuff that much quicker.
    Fully unlocking your castle, filling it with training fields, and maxing those training fields should be a priority and should be done as soon as possible. It helps you level armors faster, and also contribute to your guild more.

By the way, the 2 mil expansion is the last expansion, you get both slots.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

if your castle is full of TF, you would get your money back so quick. i have the 2m expansion and i get 16500 per TF. having 12 TF = 198000 per 12hours or 396000 per 24 hours. after that you dont have to worry about expansions or upgrading building, you can just focus on guild contribution and leveling your armor. you would get back your 2m+75k in just 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    if your castle is full of TF, you would get your money back so quick. i have the 2m expansion and i get 16500 per TF. having 12 TF = 198000 per 12hours or 396000 per 24 hours. after that you dont have to worry about expansions or upgrading building, you can just focus on guild contribution and leveling your armor. you would get back your 2m+75k in just 5 days
    You're only supposed to factor in the TFs you purchase when looking for the break-even point. I haven't done it in months, but I think for the last 2 expansions combined, it breaks even around 27 days or something.

EDIT: It's 17 days if you buy four level 3 TFs, 26 days for 3 TFs, 34 days for 2 TFs.
    Last edited by Unresolved; 10-09-2013 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    this isnt true.. i just combined fire and earth and got single star armor...
    But that armor gives 50EP, which is basically the whole point.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

i thought only 2 star gave 50 ep?