Quote Originally Posted by littlefishxbj View Post
    I could understand how you get +boss Armor by getting lvl43, didn't the boss only drop 1 material each time?
    It drops 1 or 2.
    Post 15, I've been getting 2 most times.
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

I could understand how you get +boss Armor by getting lvl43, didn't the boss only drop 1 material each time?
    From level 22 onwards the boss drops 2 materials each time. At level 43, it drops 3 materials.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

2 at level 1
    1 per kill from levels 2-21
    2 per kill from levels 22-46, 3 at 43
    3 per kill from levels 47-59
    4 per kill at level 60 onwards til ....
    Last edited by KayOrzz; 07-29-2013 at 05:41 AM.

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Hi,

I've been lurking for a bit, but first post here.

My Stats:
    Level 90, Big 4 maxed, working on maxing out Dark Prince+, Inf.Lord+, and a Blackfrost for better Arena/EB armors, then S.Shamon+, Roc+, and Tortoiseshell(non+). I can currently get to level 21 in the EB events, and once cleared level 28 with 2 friends with the Nemisis armor... so it's very tough to get to level 43 to get EB+ armors still, and I'm working on that... but even then, I don't think I have the time or gems (I don't want to spend real $$ on this game) to craft EB+ armors.

So I have a few advanced questions for the more experienced players:

1. 4* (non +) EB armors: Is it better to fuse them together to get other good armors, or is it best to use them for their points to upgrade other armors? For instance, with exception of the Armor of Boreas, all 3 of the non-+ Dragon armors are trumped by other armors in my inventory, according to their max-stats data, making them pretty useless other than being good-looking.

1.5: 3*+ armors: Now that I've crafted all my 3*+ armors, while leveling up to level 100 (not a priority now), is it best to fuse the 3*+ armors - like Roc and Swamp - or use them for their points to upgrade other armors?

2. So I mentioned that I've crafted the Dark Prince + Armor: What else is there to do in the game (bessides EB and Tourney's ?? lol

3. I have 42 Gems, and it seems that I can collect 2/week with the tournament quests and the EB rewards. So I am at a fork in the road with what to do with them:
    3a: Upgraded Training fields. These cost 35 gems. Do these increase the gold production rate, or just the maximum collected?
    3b: Is the Dark Prince Chance Chest worth the 20 gems? The way I figure it is this is sort of a waste in my situation since even if I did get a Nemesis armor, it would only be useful for a week.

4. Does anyone know when the Guild events are starting?

Sorry for the elaborate questions, but thank you very much in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoGrip61 View Post
    Hi,

I've been lurking for a bit, but first post here.

My Stats:
    Level 90, Big 4 maxed, working on maxing out Dark Prince+, Inf.Lord+, and a Blackfrost for better Arena/EB armors, then S.Shamon+, Roc+, and Tortoiseshell(non+). I can currently get to level 21 in the EB events, and once cleared level 28 with 2 friends with the Nemisis armor... so it's very tough to get to level 43 to get EB+ armors still, and I'm working on that... but even then, I don't think I have the time or gems (I don't want to spend real $$ on this game) to craft EB+ armors.

So I have a few advanced questions for the more experienced players:

1. 4* (non +) EB armors: Is it better to fuse them together to get other good armors, or is it best to use them for their points to upgrade other armors? For instance, with exception of the Armor of Boreas, all 3 of the non-+ Dragon armors are trumped by other armors in my inventory, according to their max-stats data, making them pretty useless other than being good-looking.

1.5: 3*+ armors: Now that I've crafted all my 3*+ armors, while leveling up to level 100 (not a priority now), is it best to fuse the 3*+ armors - like Roc and Swamp - or use them for their points to upgrade other armors?

2. So I mentioned that I've crafted the Dark Prince + Armor: What else is there to do in the game (bessides EB and Tourney's ?? lol

3. I have 42 Gems, and it seems that I can collect 2/week with the tournament quests and the EB rewards. So I am at a fork in the road with what to do with them:
    3a: Upgraded Training fields. These cost 35 gems. Do these increase the gold production rate, or just the maximum collected?
    3b: Is the Dark Prince Chance Chest worth the 20 gems? The way I figure it is this is sort of a waste in my situation since even if I did get a Nemesis armor, it would only be useful for a week.

4. Does anyone know when the Guild events are starting?

Sorry for the elaborate questions, but thank you very much in advance!!
    1. I wouldn't even recommend crafting boss armors if you can't get the +version to be honest. Though if you've already crafted them I would say fusing two 4* armors is the way to go, make sure you know what you're fusing for though, get the elements right.

1.5. I would use them for enhancing since it's only with 4* armors that you get the best odds for better armors.

2. Epic boss and tournies are the only thing, though guild wars should be coming out soon.

3. Training fields. Always max training fields with gems before using gems for anything else. The rate of gold production and total gold it can contain increases.

4. Nope.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

When start guilds on android

Hi all! I was just introduced to this game a couple of days ago by a friend and absolutely love it! I've been reading a lot of the posts on this forum and I think I'm really starting to understand the game but there's a few things I'm still confused about:

I'm level 24 now and I'm currently wearing Monk's Vestments level 14, Embersteel Armor level 7, Seafoam Armor level 18, Volcanic Mantle level 6, Wing Warrior's Armor level 16 and I just unlocked the spirit knight, so she's just wearing the basic spirit armor right now. I know about the Big 4 and there's something I'm not sure about. I've read that you shouldn't Fuse armor together to get the Big 4 because you'll be getting them as rewards somewhere, but I haven't found anyone that's actually stated where I might be finding them. Am I just too low level to have found them yet? I'd love to get some of them as soon as I can so I can stop wasting armor on enhancing the junk I'm wearing right now.

I've currently got up to the Fairie Forest Valor stage unlocked so far, but it's getting to the point where I need multiple attempts at each stage before I can clear them, as in, fight until I'm just about dead and run away, then wait forever to heal and go back and finish it off. I've used up my 10/10 friend hires and I've got about 7 hours to go before I can use them again. Should I just keep enhancing my junk gear until they're strong enough to clear these areas? I've been using Skeletons Tomb normal to level up, as it gives 22xp per drop and a couple of snakeskins most runs, but right now I'm not sure if I'm better spending my time trying to clear the Fairie Forest as fast as I can or to keep trying to level bit by bit.

I've beaten level 7 Ancient Dragon Phyrus, but I'm finding now that even with hiring a friend and using three of my own knights, it's not getting the job done. I could try hiring two friends but that would take 10 epic energy and I'm thinking I should be using those friends to help me clear areas. I've got one level 162 friend but the rest are all 12-95 with ok gear, so I'm not sure I'll even be able to get much further this time with the dragon. I'd need 3 more kills to even get to the next tier of rewards and it doesn't look like there's much to be excited about there. It's the 8th kill that gets me to 15 that would be worthwhile from what I'm seeing and I seriously don't think I'll be getting there any time soon. I could be wrong though of course.

As for my castle, I've unlocked the expansions up to the point where the next one is 80,000. I've got 2 armor smiths, 6 fountains, 1 upgraded guard tower and 2 training fields. I switch out the fountains just before going to sleep and replace them with guard towers, then in the morning I put the fountains back in and upgrade them to level 2. I've currently got about 16k in gold and 92 gems. I bought a few gems and got the rest from watching those videos. Right now, one of my training fields is upgraded to the maximum and the other is level 1. I'm thinking I should get the 25k to upgrade the other one to level 2 and then use 35 gems to take it to level 3. But my other thought is that maybe I should use that 25k to try to get myself an Antlantean Avenger. 25k is a ton of cash to me right now though and it would really suck to fail that combine.

Is it better when you're starting out to make one knight as powerful as possible or to evenly bring them all up at the same time? I'm guessing it's the second, but I'd like to hear what you guys think.

I've got a ton of time on my hands right now, so I'll be playing this a lot. I've been reading through this Q & A thread and I'm currently on page 39, so maybe my answers are on page 138 or something! Thanks for any answers to my questions and sorry for the novel, I promise all my posts won't be this long!

TL:DR version:

What's the quickest way for a newbie to get the Big 4?
    Should I use my friends to help me clear the dragon or new areas?
    Should I use 25k to upgrade one of my TFs or to try to combine an AA?
    Is it a better use of time to level up using earlier areas or to keep grinding away at new areas with multiple attempts at each level?
    Last edited by Xaiadar; 07-29-2013 at 04:09 PM.

need help!!

Not sure if I'm using the right thread here. I just joined minutes ago. I purchased a gem package several days ago and have the confirmation email and order number. But I have yet to receive my gems. Does it usually take several days to receive purchases on this game? I have sent messages to funzio through the contact us part of the game and one through the contact us link on this site. I have heard nothing from them. Getting incredibly impatient and frustrated. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mattwinn64 View Post
    Not sure if I'm using the right thread here. I just joined minutes ago. I purchased a gem package several days ago and have the confirmation email and order number. But I have yet to receive my gems. Does it usually take several days to receive purchases on this game? I have sent messages to funzio through the contact us part of the game and one through the contact us link on this site. I have heard nothing from them. Getting incredibly impatient and frustrated. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    I know it was pretty much instantaneous when I bought mine.

Ok Xaidar,

1. The quickest way would just be playing through the story mode as that is where you get all the mats, unless you have masses of gold to be throwing around I would bother trying to fuse for them.

2. At this stage you should focus on the story as you aren't going to be able to get too far with the epic boss, perhaps wait until you have the Big 4 until you try and progress with the Epic Boss.

3. TFs most definitely, your no. 1 focus should be gold production show definitely TFs.

4. I think this is subjective, as for me I'd say keep grinding away at the story but they may be a challenge until you have the big 4 so just try to do what works best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiadar View Post
    I know it was pretty much instantaneous when I bought mine.
    Well that sucks. But thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Robodildo View Post
    Ok Xaidar,

1. The quickest way would just be playing through the story mode as that is where you get all the mats, unless you have masses of gold to be throwing around I would bother trying to fuse for them.

2. At this stage you should focus on the story as you aren't going to be able to get too far with the epic boss, perhaps wait until you have the Big 4 until you try and progress with the Epic Boss.

3. TFs most definitely, your no. 1 focus should be gold production show definitely TFs.

4. I think this is subjective, as for me I'd say keep grinding away at the story but they may be a challenge until you have the big 4 so just try to do what works best for you.
    Thanks for answering! So basically right now I should enhance the junk armor I have in order to be able to progress through the areas until I unlock the areas that drop the Big 4, and pretty much ignore the epic boss until the next time, when I should be much better geared.

A follow-up to #3, should I upgrade the second TF I have right away or try saving another 25k and get a 3rd TF first?

#4: I'd have to grind away at the story in order to get the Big 4 unlocked without fusing or chests anyway though right?

Do keep trying at the epic boss each week without expending resources you need elsewhere; it does give you some nice extra gold XP and some armors and keys even if you don't reach that high.
    Following the story/quests should eventually get you to the big 4 when you're ready for it.
    I think I leveled my "junk" armors to about level 15-20 before I got to the first of the big 4.
    Castle expansions: first priority is to not leave any unlocked expansion bare, since bare land produces no gold. It is mostly more cost efficient to level a TF to 2 than to unlock an expansion and build a TF level 1 though.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiadar View Post
    Thanks for answering! So basically right now I should enhance the junk armor I have in order to be able to progress through the areas until I unlock the areas that drop the Big 4, and pretty much ignore the epic boss until the next time, when I should be much better geared.

A follow-up to #3, should I upgrade the second TF I have right away or try saving another 25k and get a 3rd TF first?

#4: I'd have to grind away at the story in order to get the Big 4 unlocked without fusing or chests anyway though right?
    Yep I'd say craft the best armour you are able to currently and then level that to carry you through to getting the Big 4. You can do the first few levels of the epic boss as you do get some armours you can use for enhancing.

I'd say save up to buy another TF then start to upgrade them.

Yes, without chests or fusing you can ony get the mats for the Big 4 from the story.

I've sort of hit a platuea. Currently lvl 64 with newly maxed big 4. Stuck on Zephyr Platuea epic stage,can only pass this stage if I let my main 3 knights heal without killing my friends 2 knights,so I've skipped wasting time on this stage for now and focused on some quests and snakeskin farming,and stuck around lvl 19-20 on the epic boss. So I need some advice on how to proceed?

I currently have a spectral captains uniform ready to be crafted,should I go ahead and craft that? Will it be a part of my next main armors after the big 4? I'm also thinking of farming for the swamp sheman robes.

I'm also only 300k away from unlocking my 1million expansion,and currently places 70th in arena (which I'm pretty excited about). So any advice on what my next move is?