Quote Originally Posted by totilatore View Post
    Hi there, I have this bug since this morning and already tried to reinstall the game, but hasn't worked. Basically every writing of the game is deleted and replaced with this writing:"MISSING STRING". So, what can I do to continue playing this game? I'm lvl 61 and never happened before, dunno what to do. Thx for help guys, ^^
    Have you restarted your phone and then re-install the game?
    ACTIVITY - DAILY PLAYER - IOS
    Knight's Name: Jamesfred
    Knight's Code: XBD HYX FVC
    Knight's Level: 150+

LINE jamesfred

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfred View Post
    Have you restarted your phone and then re-install the game?
    Yeah bro, already did 2 times, it doesn't work

I have a problem, I defeated the current epic boss Jack Frost the 15th time today. I went to make the
    armor, but I had 1 collectibles missing to make that armor...
    Shouldn't I have all the 50 collectibles to make the armor after the 15th win?
    If you can help me thanks.

Hi there, I have this bug since this morning and already tried to reinstall the game, but hasn't worked. Basically every writing of the game is deleted and replaced with this writing:"MISSING STRING". So, what can I do to continue playing this game? I'm lvl 61 and never happened before, dunno what to do. Thx for help guys, ^^
    Same problem here.
    I think the problem is the last in app update.
    I have the same problem on my iPhone and on my iPad.

Delete and reinstall the App -> Strings still missing
    Last edited by seb1010110; 12-18-2013 at 09:53 AM.

MISSING STRINGS

I have the same problem, everywhere "missing strings".
    After i defeated Jack Frost there was an update of my game, since this update i have this problem on IOS.

Is it only me or Jack Frost is stronger than previous EB? I thought this could be caused by the decreased time needed for epic boss energy to refill

Jack Frost is 5% stronger than the last EB we had. I think Krampus will be 10% stronger than the Dora EBs we normal get.

So? gree what are you going to do with the "MISSING STRING" bug? is really annoying play in this way

Will K & D be coming out for windows 8.1 app store?
    Any plans for this?

Thanks.

So? gree what are you going to do with the "MISSING STRING" bug? is really annoying play in this way
    I can't even see my own level T_T Gree developers, we need your help

Quote Originally Posted by quatr3 View Post
    I can't even see my own level T_T Gree developers, we need your help
    Update: it's fixed now! Thanks!

where should i use my gems...
    so that it will be put into good use?? i earned a lot and thinking of buying the dragon wings.. but since i heard that it does nothing but just make your knights good looking and strikes fear to some players (well including me when i started playing)

i used to earn gems but i want to ask where i should put it since i will not be buying the dragon wings anymore?
    ACTIVITY - DAILY PLAYER - IOS
    Knight's Name: Jamesfred
    Knight's Code: XBD HYX FVC
    Knight's Level: 150+

LINE jamesfred

so that it will be put into good use?? i earned a lot and thinking of buying the dragon wings.. but since i heard that it does nothing but just make your knights good looking and strikes fear to some players (well including me when i started playing)

i used to earn gems but i want to ask where i should put it since i will not be buying the dragon wings anymore?

You could take your chances with the chests, wait for limited in that case. If you dont like the gambling with chests you can use the gems to enhance your structures or just buy energy in arena and on EB to try for better rewards that way.

Your choice really, but it mostly depends on your current gear.
    Last edited by Xtrips; 12-19-2013 at 02:40 AM.

If you have a nice stack of gems i would suggest you to upgrade traning fields and smiths to lvl 3 - Training fields first so you yield a higher income. I get about 4.5 Mill a week and its still not enough. But its definitely worth upgrading them.

If you already done so. Save the gems. You might need them later.

Chests are gambling and most players keep wasting 100-300$(Or in many cases alot more) without getting any. You might be one of the lucky ones though. The chests is mainly for gemspenders and since you are not a gemspender it would be a bad idea.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

^^ What he said ^^

If you have a nice stack of gems you can try to talk to the top guilds and see if you have enough to earn a spot in them (epic war, not this fusion war tho) so you can win an epic. If not Dianish's suggestion is the best thing you can do.
    The only thing I don't agree with him is on limited chance chests: as long as you understand you are gambling and accept the fact that you may get prizes worth less than the amount of gems you spend, it's worth trying. Just keep in mind that you have about 3% to 5% chances at best to get an epic and probably 70% chances to get a ** stars.