Thanks a million

A quick question, I saw one of my friends have a Silver Hexagon as element. I believe it is listed as All in the spreadsheet. If that's the case, how are the elemental advantages/disadvantages calculated?
    IGN: Majestic Shin
    Lvl: 151
    Guild: Majestic Legion (Lv53)
    Code: WBD - CFH - MGB

Maelstrom Irons+ (85/99)
    Beastmaster Battlegear+ (95/99)

Friend List is getting full so pm me with your IGN before sending request. Else I might not respond.

cant play k&d in new version

I cant play K&D in new version how to download the old version?I am using samsung galaxy tab3.please response asap I need solution for this.

Quote Originally Posted by shin View Post
    A quick question, I saw one of my friends have a Silver Hexagon as element. I believe it is listed as All in the spreadsheet. If that's the case, how are the elemental advantages/disadvantages calculated?
    I think it does +50% to everything and doesn't take any bonus damage from anything.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

Quote Originally Posted by shin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nec772 View Post
    I think it does +50% to everything and doesn't take any bonus damage from anything.
    That is kaleidoscope element. It does normal damage and receives normal damage. It receives no elemental bonus.

If you hear someone talking about starmetal, or bkale, they are referring to that element.

Are Gems discounted every GW?

Will Gems be discounted this upcoming GW? AKA should I wait to buy gems?

Is it safe to say the Armored Bear is Spirit - Water? Judging my the helmet displayed? Anyone think differently?

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    That is kaleidoscope element. It does normal damage and receives normal damage. It receives no elemental bonus.

If you hear someone talking about starmetal, or bkale, they are referring to that element.
    Its also not that great for PVP

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    AFAIK Nec772 is right about the 50% bonus damage. Otherwise nobody would use it at 2212 combined max stats for a BKal+ and nobody would have been interested in the dragons event where the prize was BKal+...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

How come one epic boss is not 10 gems during the summoning stone sale?
    Last edited by iH8t2lose2; 09-25-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalamala View Post
    Is it safe to say the Armored Bear is Spirit - Water? Judging my the helmet displayed? Anyone think differently?
    That would be nice, but I suspect they'll just maintain the mono-element and round out the 5 elements for 5 beast bosses making it just water (which I don't believe fits the name) I'm concerned it will be earth.
    IGN:Leale
    LINE:lealekd
    GUILD:Plus Ones
    POSITION:Guild Master
    LEVEL:138
    ARMOUR:
    Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Tectonic Mantle: MAXED | Aegis of the Dragon: MAXED | Guardian's Battlegear +: MAXED | Blazeborne Vanguard: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED

They've already done plain water, exactly 5 weeks ago. Fire finishes the mono element cycle ... probably.
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

you're probably right
    IGN:Leale
    LINE:lealekd
    GUILD:Plus Ones
    POSITION:Guild Master
    LEVEL:138
    ARMOUR:
    Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Tectonic Mantle: MAXED | Aegis of the Dragon: MAXED | Guardian's Battlegear +: MAXED | Blazeborne Vanguard: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED

Is this new boss armor better than Guardians Battlegear?

Quote Originally Posted by Justx View Post
    Is this new boss armor better than Guardians Battlegear?
    Guardian's Battlegear+ has more combined stats than this one, but this armor has far more attack. But yea this armor is far better than Guardian's Battlegear Regular and Assassin's Shroud+
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 09-25-2013 at 05:28 PM.