When are you able to create a new thread? I have some interesting war results to show

LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by whisper4 View Post
    When are you able to create a new thread? I have some interesting war results to show
    We need a solution for people who dont read the forums before posting. Asking the same questions over and over and over and over and over. Even though the answer is right infront of them. They dont read unless the post is titled to them alone.

Hey dude.....read higher up on this page...

Quote Originally Posted by Reginnin View Post
    We need a solution for people who dont read the forums before posting. Asking the same questions over and over and over and over and over. Even though the answer is right infront of them. They dont read unless the post is titled to them alone.

Hey dude.....read higher up on this page...
    Haha, that's pretty funny. But simmer down there turbo. Did I read through this thread? No! It's 500 pages long. I was sure the answer was in here, but wasn't about to dig for it. Now, I never would of thought someone would have just asked this question. Thats my mistake, I admit that. In my defense, I didn't go to the last page, just clicked on this topic, then reply. However, as to a solution, there is an easy one. ....... a decent forum as filters that look for repeat questions, apparently not this one. So not entirely my fault. Even thought you were upitty about it, thanks for pointing me the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by whisper4 View Post
    Haha, that's pretty funny. But simmer down there turbo. Did I read through this thread? No! It's 500 pages long. I was sure the answer was in here, but wasn't about to dig for it. Now, I never would of thought someone would have just asked this question. Thats my mistake, I admit that. In my defense, I didn't go to the last page, just clicked on this topic, then reply. However, as to a solution, there is an easy one. ....... a decent forum as filters that look for repeat questions, apparently not this one. So not entirely my fault. Even thought you were upitty about it, thanks for pointing me the answer.

No one reads the full forum to get their answer. Most people just type what they are looking for in the "Search Field" at the top of the pages right below "Notifications".
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    No one reads the full forum to get their answer. Most people just type what they are looking for in the "Search Field" at the top of the pages right below "Notifications".
    Its called "lazy and entitled". And people wonder why I dislike others so much.

If more people would even attempt to read the forums, or pretend that they read the forums, it would be a much nicer place. But alas, most spam 12-15 threads so they can make a guild recruitment thread, and then disappear. Or, they stick around, and feel they are superior to everyone else, even though they make just as much or less sense as the thread spammers.

Then there are the few people who actually can hold a conversation with people without it degrading to kindergarten name calling. But unfortunately, everyone else feels the need to butt in and screws with the whole dynamic of the conversation, leading it degrading to a troll fest.

Yay forums!

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    most spam 12-15 threads so they can make a guild recruitment thread, and then disappear.
    i agree - is what most of these people do.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Its called "lazy and entitled". And people wonder why I dislike others so much.

If more people would even attempt to read the forums, or pretend that they read the forums, it would be a much nicer place. But alas, most spam 12-15 threads so they can make a guild recruitment thread, and then disappear. Or, they stick around, and feel they are superior to everyone else, even though they make just as much or less sense as the thread spammers.

Then there are the few people who actually can hold a conversation with people without it degrading to kindergarten name calling. But unfortunately, everyone else feels the need to butt in and screws with the whole dynamic of the conversation, leading it degrading to a troll fest.

Yay forums!

The internet tend to activate the lizardbrain in humans who go online. It requires selfcontrol not to let it happen and most people fail miserably. At least they give us a show. Great fun to read in the morning while drinking coffee
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Is Cyclone chainmail+ worth using?

Not quite sure
    IGN: UnumPluribus TLS
    Lv: 125+
    Guild: The Knights Radiant/The Lost Souls[Merged] (ios)

Armors:
    Apocalypse Platemail 99/99
    Arborsteel Vanguard 99/99
    Arcane Mantle 99/99
    Armor of the Komodo(2) 99/99
    Aegis of Sky Majesty 99/99
    Aegis of Sky Majesty+ 99/99
    Aquatic Battlegear(2) 99/99
    Cryptic Wargear 99/99
    Cyclone Chainmail+ 99/99
    Druidic Platemail 99/99
    Maelstrom Irons(2) 99/99
    Northerner's Battlegear 65/99
    Sandstorm Platemail 99/99
    Stalwart Vanguard 99/99

Hey guys What Do you think, is it possilble that There will Come an Boss summon event before the creepy thing ends?
    Btw how much gems i need to get First place in arena or for my guild in a one day war

is it just me or is this new araknos boss stronger than the previous 2 bosses?

GM of Kings And Conquerors (Recruiting)
    IGN and Line ID: frkndork
    Message on line for more info and to apply

I support 11+ movement

Yes it is, just like Glacius was.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalooka View Post
    Btw how much gems i need to get First place in arena or for my guild in a one day war
    Take the previous week arena and previous war results as examples, do some math and you will get your desired gem count.
    You also need to take into account how desirable the prizes are, as that will affect how hard others will push and how many will push hard
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

It's not just you. I had to hire a friend for level 28, and I am using 2 maxed voidboure shroud+'s and a maxed behemoth vanguard+. The last boss of the last boss collection event, Glacius, was the same way.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I think Araknos is just the same as the two before it.
    Same as Glacius.

Im at 33 now and only i'm only using 3 knights.
    I do the same with the other EBs that i fought.
    Add me on Line
    UserID: karlervin41
    Knights and Dragons: XBG-PFN-BQM

Is there anyone with nemesis armor that I could friend that could help me beat Araknos LVL 15? Would like the craftable armor...

XBN-GYR-NNF

Quote Originally Posted by rxpharmd View Post
    Is there anyone with nemesis armor that I could friend that could help me beat Araknos LVL 15? Would like the craftable armor...

XBN-GYR-NNF
    I got better than nemesis but you are IOS, Im android. sorry. I tried anyway and FAIL