Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    @ Kerina & TytheMighty: Try deleting and re-installing the app. You won't lose your data, because the game save is on a server.
    That's not the solution. The K&D servers are down. Re-installing the client (Android app) has no use.

What is causing the server to go down? Why is that after almost every patch you guys send out there is always a couple huge problems, there is something called product testing.
    Roman Empire GM

We Are Currently Recruiting

Centurion Aegis-Maxed
    Northerners-Maxed
    Blazebourne-Maxed
    Moontide-Maxed
    Red Kal+-Maxed

Line ID-tdunks
    IGN- RE TDunks
    FC: WBD-DQP-HBW

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTdunks72

**WE SUPPORT THE 11+ MOVEMENT**

rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    @ Kerina & TytheMighty: Try deleting and re-installing the app. You won't lose your data, because the game save is on a server.
    Did that, gives me the same problem (Please Reload) but with Complete the tutorial message on the splash screen. Looks like I lost my character. So so disappointed.

The tutorial message will go away once you get into the game. I did that and thought I lost mine as well. Are you on Android, cuz it looks like a lot of others on android are having the same issue. I hope they get it fixed soon for you guys.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...8-Servers-down
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

A few Mechanics Questions

I been playing and really enjoying KnD but I have this nerdy lil problem with wanting to analyze everything about a game like this so that I can "waste" more time on it and less money.... .-.

So, I see all this in depth analysis of Fusing armors and how best to level or cheapest to level your armors ... but has any of this analytical prowess been applied to figuring out how much HP/Defense/Attack/Xp monsters have in each dungeon/area and for each difficulty?

Cause it would be fun to make something that, when you enter your current stats & elemental armors, it would tell you the safest place to "farm" and what difficulty you should farm at...

I know some will say... "why does it matter, as soon as your 100 you don't *need* to level anymore so just farm the materials you need and get to 100 eventually?"

But, ya know, I wanna do it cause it would be fun for me lol. It's just, starting from scratch and doing data collection isn't my forte, I prefer data manipulation and analysis. Soo that is why I ask...

Next.. how do Elemental damages work? Does the strong element do 25% 50% 75% or 100% more damage against the weak element (i.e. Fire[strong] to Spirit[weak]) and vice versa... weak doing % less damage to strong element?

On top of that, how does defense work against attack? Is it straight up hes got 100 armor and i've got 200 attack so im going to do 100 damage to him? And when are the elemental modifiers applied? Before or after the armor cut? Say I do 200 fire damage and hes got 100 armor but is spirit user... (I am going to assume damage is 50% more) am I going to do 150 damage to him (200atk-100def=100 fire damage +50 damage to spirit) OOR is it pre armor so (200+50%=300atk - 100def = 200 fire damage to spirit)??

Quote Originally Posted by TyrAlduin View Post
    has any of this analytical prowess been applied to figuring out how much HP/Defense/Attack/Xp monsters have in each dungeon/area and for each difficulty?
    No, because after the first couple of areas, you don't get the same monsters in each level. For example, Skeleton's Tomb on Epic, you may have 3 enemies per stage, until you reach the final stage, in which there are 3 + Boss, and other times you may have 4 enemies on a pre-final stage. Also, you may have any combination of water elementals, skeletons and the earth knights, each giving a different amount of xp. (I had thought about trying to figure out how much xp per level)

As for elemental damages, I think someone posted (I couldn't find it) that each stong element gives a 16.5% boost. And a weak element's damage does not get reduced from attacking it's strong counterpart.

Haven't the slightest idea about how the defense vs attack works, but a good place to try to figure it out would be the Epic Boss, since you know what it's stats are.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

What do you suggest I invest 40 gems on (i just started playing two days ago XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Adagio View Post
    What do you suggest I invest 40 gems on (i just started playing two days ago XD)
    Save them. Stack until you reach lvl 100+ - Join a war guild and make a push for at least top25

Or be stupid enough to open chests. They're a ripoff if you didnt know by now. Though you could be lucky.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I'm in a very profitable and strong guild. 15 wins 0 losses this weekend. Should I just invest in upgrading my armorsmith

Thumbs up hey

hey Gree/Developers,

i have some suggestions/wishes to the game, and i canīt make a new threat so i just write the here:

it will be cool with a message system, so i can write directly to a player/guild member with info or stuff. the messages in the game chat dissapear pretty fast so not all get the information, so we have to use external systems like e-mails and forum groups for simpel information. a player message system...

could also be great if i could PVP fight other players directly from there profile, for seing how strong they are, example when i get friend requests, i donīt need friends there are weaker than my self, it takes too much time to add a friend and find him on my friend list and fight him and maybe remove him again, itīs will make itīs much easyer with a quick acces to a PVP battle from the profile...

a "profile" button on members in the guild war will also be good, we all use the same name under wars, so itīs not always easy to see who there are who, and who there dosenīt fight under a war, with a profile button we can see on the friend code who they are...

a automatically "declare War" option, so the guild master can set some planned time where the war starts, and so itīs automatically declare wars on that time, example every second hour.. and so noone else than the guild master can declare war when this option is on.

they new guild gift events are not good, the gifts sucks, and noone buy more because of the gifts, better gifts to members, and a reward to that guild member there have send most gifts out, that will motivate more to buy more...

like many says on the forum, lvl 100 players need some new stuff to do, expand the adventure part of the game with more and harder lands.

that was some wishes from me and my guild.
    I really like your game and spend alot of time and money on it, and overall it is a good game, and after 1,5 year iīm still like it :-)

Daniel
    (Guild Master from Denmark Guild)

Removing a Guild Master?

My guild has a guild master that has been inactive for several months now. He never joined line messenger so we have no way of reaching him. Is there any way we can remove him from the GM position?

I know we could start a new guild with active members, but then we would lose accumulated bonus.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    My guild has a guild master that has been inactive for several months now. He never joined line messenger so we have no way of reaching him. Is there any way we can remove him from the GM position?

I know we could start a new guild with active members, but then we would lose accumulated bonus.

Thanks
    You have to contact Gree and explain the situation. They have been helping others with this issue. Can't exactly remember how it works but you could always use the search function as the subject has been up before.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

QUESTION: When does Crius become Crius+? I've read several threads on the matter but they're obviously outdated, since I'm at level 23 (past their benchmarks), and no + yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    QUESTION: When does Crius become Crius+? I've read several threads on the matter but they're obviously outdated, since I'm at level 23 (past their benchmarks), and no + yet...
    The armor doesn't simply become "plus". After a certain level of the regular armor, the plus version gets unlocked, which means you have to craft it again as "plus" and level it up !

Let me be sure I understand:

1) I have a Crius (regular)
    2) I craft that Crius until it becomes Crius+
    3) I then must craft an entirely NEW Crius+ because the original one didn't count?

If you mean, "you'll get more points as you go if you level a brand new Crius+ than just sticking with the original", I can follow that, I think... *scratches head*