Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    I didn't fuse it away. It was basicaly the armor glitch without the notification. The fuse window said vermax, but it took the pestilence instead of the vermax.
    You did not mention that in your first post.

Can't do much except write an mail to Gree. I wouldn't get my hopes up though. I was missing 2 Wasp Stingers for the last collection event and i am yet to receive any reply from Gree or the stinger materials. That's how Gree treat their players.

So the same answer still apply: What happenend - Happenend.

Hope they fix you'r issue though.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    You did not mention that in your first post.

Can't do much except write an mail to Gree. I wouldn't get my hopes up though. I was missing 2 Wasp Stingers for the last collection event and i am yet to receive any reply from Gree or the stinger materials. That's how Gree treat their players.

So the same answer still apply: What happenend - Happenend.

Hope they fix you'r issue though.
    There in lies my other problem. The direct email link from the support section of the game is not working. Does anyone have the email address?

Btw, my apoligies if I sounded snarky, I was pissed at gree and it was a tough night at work.

Question gree apps that give 25 gems

I was wondering if you can download any gree game and get to lvl 3 for 25 gems. I have done this in the past with a few but is it just certain ones or all of them? I heard it works with rage of immortals but I can't get that one to open.

Will there be another gem sale during the release of the most Epic Chest? hopefully a 40-50% would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackM@mba View Post
    I was wondering if you can download any gree game and get to lvl 3 for 25 gems. I have done this in the past with a few but is it just certain ones or all of them? I heard it works with rage of immortals but I can't get that one to open.
    If that would work it would be a glitch. I've gotten the War of Nations popup in Gree's Jackpot Slots, but not in KnD. If I would then get gems in KnD while installing War of Nations either through Jackpot Slots or straight through the play store, that would be really buggy. (though I wouldn't be 100% surpirsed seeing how buggy Gree's programming is...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    There in lies my other problem. The direct email link from the support section of the game is not working. Does anyone have the email address?

Btw, my apoligies if I sounded snarky, I was pissed at gree and it was a tough night at work.
    https://games.gree-support.net/home
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Bonus points are 10% for high commander, 25% for sentinel/Champion, 50% for guildmaster.
    Gree are weird. They added rank bonus to Android, but not those iOS numbers...
    On Android it's: HC/sent/champ: 20%, GM: 50%.

War Chest content

Hi,
    I opened a war chest today and got riverstone armor. this armor isnt in the displayed list on the main chest screen. so how can i get riverstone from something that only showed its lowest possible armors as being lightining lord and swamp shaman?
    any help appreciated...i wasted 30 gems on gambling & that wont be happening again if that output is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Padan View Post
    I opened a war chest today and got riverstone armor. this armor isnt in the displayed list on the main chest screen.
    They don't show all of the available armors from the chance chests. The Epic chest has 2* up to Epic (5*), Dark Prince has 2* up to Legendary (4*). The chances for getting an Epic are very slim.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Padan View Post
    i wasted 30 gems on gambling & that wont be happening again if that output is correct.
    Look around on the forum. Read what people say about the chests. You'll make the right decision to never open one again - Unless you can afford the loss ofc.

Just to mention my bad luck from when Druidic armor was introduced: I used a portion of my savings, bought gems and spend 2600 of them and didn't get one single epic. Go figure...

Read my signature below.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Enchancement

Hey, I was just reading a guide about enhancing armour (specifically this one: http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:30103) and it doesn't mention about the same type bonus.

Am I right in thinking that if I have an earth armour and I use 4* water armour to enhance it, it will get less EP than using 4* earth armour?

Quote Originally Posted by r3plica View Post
    Hey, I was just reading a guide about enhancing armour (specifically this one: http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:30103) and it doesn't mention about the same type bonus.

Am I right in thinking that if I have an earth armour and I use 4* water armour to enhance it, it will get less EP than using 4* earth armour?
    yes if u enahnce an armor and the armors u insert into it match 1 element, u wil get an increase in EP gained by the armor. 3* armors give the same EP as 4* armors though u might want to save the 4* for combining and a chance to get a better armor.

http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com...or_Enhancement this is the original wiki page of enhancing armors it is also explained on there.

Adventure setting?

Trying to fuse, but its saying I have adventure setting. Is there a way to turn this off?

Thanks,
    Jenn

Farming Snakeskin+

Hi, I have been reading for farming Snakeskin+ for levelling up an armor . One of my Nathair Armor 50/70 has be fusion with 4 x Snakeskin + level up to 51/70 .

Can I use SnakeSkin+ to level UP first or I have to use 4 x snakeskin+ to next level ?

If I need to Max Level Of Nathair Armor , how many SnakeSkin+ required ?

How does the Level system work ? I have been reading , I still don't understand it . Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grlegrl38 View Post
    Trying to fuse, but its saying I have adventure setting. Is there a way to turn this off?

Thanks,
    Jenn
    This is a glitch that Gree has not bothered to fix. If one of your knights is wearing the armor, take if off of them and try again.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)