Game reverse back to time, I always lost something,

anyone have this problem, when u go in the game, it like being reverse, like u never played before for that last few hours,

This is the 3-4th time already, 1st time made me lost an award armor, 2nd, 3rd just reverse a bit, so still OK, but this time it reverse few hours back again,

reinstall , update, tested everything, not is getting better, anyone have any idea to fix this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thoxenzor View Post
    anyone have this problem, when u go in the game, it like being reverse, like u never played before for that last few hours,

This is the 3-4th time already, 1st time made me lost an award armor, 2nd, 3rd just reverse a bit, so still OK, but this time it reverse few hours back again,

reinstall , update, tested everything, not is getting better, anyone have any idea to fix this?

Thanks
    Sounds like you keep crashing out of the game, and any unsaved data is lost.

To do a manual save, go to the My Knights page, tap your main knight and then tap okay. You will see a "please wait...connecting" page pop up. That's saving your data. Do this anytime you are going to leave the game, or try something that often results in a crash.

Then you can crash out in one of the half-dozen ways still possible (accessing other player data via friends or the Guild members screen crashes me out) and not lose your recent work.

In Android, Friends list.

I have found that the list may indicate 70/86 and when we accept a new friend tells me full list.

How is this possible?

Thank' s

Pedro (Perolo)

How/when do you plan in the last few castle expansions?

My next one is the 500K gold one.
    If I analized (see my last post in "Data Sheet Administration") and calculated correctly, my gold income from my castle is 2.7 gold/sec or 233280/day. The large majority of that is currently being used to upgrade my "big four" armors.
    Both waiting a week or more before I can afford the 500K expansion or shutting down armor building for 2 1/2 days (totally goes against "Always Be Crafting"...) seem a bit silly to me...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    How/when do you plan in the last few castle expansions?

My next one is the 500K gold one.
    If I analized (see my last post in "Data Sheet Administration") and calculated correctly, my gold income from my castle is 2.7 gold/sec or 233280/day. The large majority of that is currently being used to upgrade my "big four" armors.
    Both waiting a week or more before I can afford the 500K expansion or shutting down armor building for 2 1/2 days (totally goes against "Always Be Crafting"...) seem a bit silly to me...
    Unlocking all slots in your kingdom is much better in the long run. That's most likely directed to people who have unlocked all slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Sounds like you keep crashing out of the game, and any unsaved data is lost.

To do a manual save, go to the My Knights page, tap your main knight and then tap okay. You will see a "please wait...connecting" page pop up. That's saving your data. Do this anytime you are going to leave the game, or try something that often results in a crash.

Then you can crash out in one of the half-dozen ways still possible (accessing other player data via friends or the Guild members screen crashes me out) and not lose your recent work.
    If you are on android this is still not 100% reliable. Only way I can always be sure I have saved progress is to change my main armor 2 or 3 times until the 'please wait...connecting' takes a little bit longer than before, quite possibly just a placebo effect of course but I haven't lost any progress for a few days now

So I purchased gems for the sale. That was at 8pm last night. I still don't have the gems. I have two tickets in. Any suggestions of what steps to take now?
    Knight: Lady Sylvanas
    Guild: Majestic
    Semi Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Veloster Raptor View Post
    So I purchased gems for the sale. That was at 8pm last night. I still don't have the gems. I have two tickets in. Any suggestions of what steps to take now?
    Step 2: Wait for holiday weekend to end

Step 3: Moar tickets!

General Question

Hello!

I'm very sorry if this has already been asked, but I really don't want to look through 100+ pages for the answer

Say I wanted my friend(s) to use me with my AA+ armor when they are battling stuff. Do I set that on the roster for the epic boss, the tournament, or just have it equipped in general (at all times, basically).

Thanks in advance!

<3
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    Unlocking all slots in your kingdom is much better in the long run. That's most likely directed to people who have unlocked all slots.
    Thanks.
    On the bright side, mostly halting crafting for 2-3 days gives me time to restock my crafting supplies (3 armorsmiths burn through them nearly as fast as I can farm them...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    Hello!

I'm very sorry if this has already been asked, but I really don't want to look through 100+ pages for the answer

Say I wanted my friend(s) to use me with my AA+ armor when they are battling stuff. Do I set that on the roster for the epic boss, the tournament, or just have it equipped in general (at all times, basically).

Thanks in advance!

<3
    Equip it in "Adventure mode" and "Epic boss mode". If you decide to use something other than AA+ (cirus for example) on the epic boss, when your friends use you to battle their epic boss they will see you in Cirus armor but if they play Adventure/Story mode they will see you in AA+ because you didnt change to Cirus when you played story mode.
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

What armor to invest

Hi, small question. I'm able to craft all big four armors, even in the + version. However, I haven't completed the Sparkling Steppes stage, which is quite a challenge finishing off in one go.
    I really want to get to the phase I could invest in all Big Four + armors, so I should finish this stage and the coming two as well.

On which armor should I put the focus?
    Crius + of Atlantic Avenger +?

Thanks a lot!
    MyCode: WBB - CZV - HCQ
    Knight: Freuzel
    Lvl: 80 at 8/8/2013 and improving daily.
    AA+ (max), CA+ (max), LF+ (max), HH+ (max)
    SS+ (max)

Quote Originally Posted by Freuzel77 View Post
    Hi, small question. I'm able to craft all big four armors, even in the + version. However, I haven't completed the Sparkling Steppes stage, which is quite a challenge finishing off in one go.
    I really want to get to the phase I could invest in all Big Four + armors, so I should finish this stage and the coming two as well.

On which armor should I put the focus?
    Crius + of Atlantic Avenger +?

Thanks a lot!
    Crius+ is weak to both spirit and air, both of which are elements in sparkling steppes if I remember correctly. Since that's the case, atlantean will probably be better, though a living flame in sparkling steppes will be much better
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quick, maybe slightly stupid question.

Does upgrading a lvl 70 3 star armor take as long as upgrading a lvl 70 4 star legendary? I'm saving up for Infernal + to replace some of my big 4 items and I really like its stats. However I havn't even upgraded my boiler to 52/70 yet cause it takes so much time/resources lol.

3 star or 4 star its the same.

Boiler has good stats. even if its the regular version. Stick to boiler & max it as soon as u can. Both uses the same materials, snake skin, so focus & keep farming my friend!

iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711
    Guild: Konoha