I saw a mention of a theory that materials have a cap to the number you can have in total

was there some testing done in relation to this? not sure where to look

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    I saw a mention of a theory that materials have a cap to the number you can have in total

was there some testing done in relation to this? not sure where to look
    With the recent update, they added the material count in the crafting page. And as far as I can see there's no cap limit. I have around 4k earth shards.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldocyh View Post
    I'm a new player to this game, and I've a couple questions:
    1. Are there any boss/box events like crime city?
    2. Does 'camping' exist in this game or everyone tries their best to level up as quickly as possible?
    3. How do I join guild? What's special with it?
    4. I'm lv7 now, besides building/upgrading buildings, what should I do? Keep completing quest? unlocking new map or what?

thx
    1. I don't play crime city, but we got a weekly boss event for new armor & a pvp tournament. Hopefully, we will get guild events soon.

2. Camping used to exist. Now it's being slowly remove. If u r below level 100, u got a bonus when u win against higher level opponents in arena. Previously this apply to all levels.

After reaching level 100, your stats no longer increases.

3. Find a guild & ask to join. Each guild has their own requirements to join. Guild will gives u elemental bonus to your amor making u stronger in arena battles. Of course, hopefully u will get a good community to communicate & give u advise etc.

4. If u r level 7, just follow & do all the quests. Save your gems & level your big 4 armor. Focus on 'buying' all the expansion in your kingdom. For this u will require training field as early as possible. Don't bother crafting epic boss armor until u complete your big 4 armor. Don't bother opening DPC unless u r very very rich.

Nope, no armor that is 1 star or 2 star is better then the big 4 armor currently in terms of stats, cost & efficiency to level.

Hope this helps u.

iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711
    Guild: Konoha

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    Hey guys, quick question, i am lvl 68 now with big four maxed and some high level friends. Where is the best spot to lvl up fastest?
    There is no best spot since it really depends on so many factors. Just ensure u have enough time to play & use all 6 of your knights HP to 0.

That should help u level fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Goheh View Post
    hey everyone,

I have managed to collect 14/18 infernal chunks so far and i've set my eye on getting the infernal lord+ armor as my 2nd 70 armor after swamp shaman+. As I'd prefer not to grind the 18 chunks twice I'd like to try my luck fusing it. If I remember correctly I read somewhere that combining Livingflame with Crius armor is the best combination to fuse it.

Is this correct or do you guys have another / a better suggestion? I currently have 16 fusion stones so the amount of fusions I can do is limited...

Thanks for the reply!
    Do u have like 10 million gold? If u don't, forgot about fusing. Once u hit the dark prince castle, start farming for dark prince gems & u will realize u will, get enough iron chunks for infernal lord.

My experience is such that after getting enough gems for dark prince armor, I got enough materials to craft 4 swamp, 4 roc feather, 3 infernal armor.

Fusing is always by chance, & using 2 star & below armor to fuse has an even lousier ratio of getting the armor.

I recently got a fire fusion boost armor from the solstice chests. Not really sure what to do with it as it's level 1/1, can't be enhanced and has ****ty base stats. I don't understand the point of having this armor as part of the game. Can someone explain?

revolutionx/Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by revolutionx View Post
    I recently got a fire fusion boost armor from the solstice chests. Not really sure what to do with it as it's level 1/1, can't be enhanced and has ****ty base stats. I don't understand the point of having this armor as part of the game. Can someone explain?
    Using it to enhance other armors yields 150EP if the elements doesn't match, and 180EP when the elements do.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Using it to enhance other armors yields 150EP if the elements doesn't match, and 180EP when the elements do.
    I always forget to not swear on forums...

Thanks for the quick response! Good to know. I've never had a boost before so I was quite confused.

revolutionx/Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
    Do u have like 10 million gold? If u don't, forgot about fusing. Once u hit the dark prince castle, start farming for dark prince gems & u will realize u will, get enough iron chunks for infernal lord.

My experience is such that after getting enough gems for dark prince armor, I got enough materials to craft 4 swamp, 4 roc feather, 3 infernal armor.

Fusing is always by chance, & using 2 star & below armor to fuse has an even lousier ratio of getting the armor.
    Thanks for the quick reply! The armors you summarized where gathered by getting DPA+ (so 44 jewels) right? I killed him the first time this morning and have 2/22 jewels currently. I went in there a 2nd time with two knights wearing AA+ L50 and Swamp Shaman+ L44 and my main wearing Hydramail+, I also summoned one friend and timed my fight so that I would level up after stage 2 or 3. Eventually I leveled up after stage 2 and still lacked 1 hit to kill the prince in the final fight

With my current gear/lvl (72) should I be calling in the help of 2 friends or should I just get my Swamp Shaman+ up to l70 as soon as possible as I read that it's great in the epic stage?

I'm a new player and is now lv14. Which armour should I aim at?
    I've got a hydra hunter's mail(lv1), a monk's vestments(lv1), a steam wizard robe(lv1), and some other more common armour. Should I combine or enhance them?
    thx

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldocyh View Post
    I'm a new player and is now lv14. Which armour should I aim at?
    I've got a hydra hunter's mail(lv1), a monk's vestments(lv1), a steam wizard robe(lv1), and some other more common armour. Should I combine or enhance them?
    thx
    Have a read of the 2 very good info guides posted/stickied here in general forum, "Things I wish I knew..." and "FAQ Breakdown..." both contain very solid info on starting out and getting your knights on the right track

Has anyone finished crafting the regular version of the pyromancers armor and can reel me how many attack and defense levels it gain per level?
    Proud owner of Point Blank!

Code to Add ME: XBC-MXG-ZWV

Fight on Ladies and Gentlemen!

How does one obtain "fusion boost" armors? I've got a guild quest that says I have to use some of them in fusion. Also, do they do as they say their name says they do? If so, any suggestions what I should try fusing for?
    K&D: XBC-RCQ-RNV

Quote Originally Posted by Nick King2 0 View Post
    How does one obtain "fusion boost" armors? I've got a guild quest that says I have to use some of them in fusion. Also, do they do as they say their name says they do? If so, any suggestions what I should try fusing for?
    You obtain them by donating gold to your guild, or (rarely) from chests. They are worth 150 points when used to enhance armor, or 180 points for matching element.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

I'm level 32 with Atlantean Avenger+, Crius (soon to be +), Hydra Hunter, Living Flame, Monk's Vestments, and Steam Wizard's Robes. I know that these are some of the better mid-earlygame armors, but what armors are better later on besides epic boss armors? (I know that Sky Guardian is pretty good and that Dark Prince is great later on, but I was wondering if there's anything that I can plausibly get if I'm only on Guardian's Crossing).