Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    But he would probably make your guild number one since 999,999 gems is more than all the gems every member majestic,band beyond time,death knights and only the best combined also including unicorn stampede
    Another possibility is that his screenshot has been photoshopped.
    Michael Chan
    DN StMichael, WBB-YWQ-BXZ
    Commander, Dark Nights
    http://www.senseimichael.com

Free gem offer problems.

I've been having problems watching free gem videos. Almost everytime time I try to watch a video it boots me out of the game. I'm on an iPhone 4S, with all software up to date, both with the game and the device and know of several other members that are having the same issue as me. Want to know if there is a easy fix for this or if it's something that gree is working on. It gets really frustrating tryin to watch the videos just to be booted from the game.

Clan issues

Every time I go to contribute it always never works... And says you need to restart in order to do this action
    I restarted deleated app did everything nothing happening
    Please help

Scheduling?

I was wondering if anyone schedules their guild to war? Our participation is a bit spotty, especially b/c we do have a few European players. We'd like to include them, is there any suggestions on scheduling?

Thanks,
    Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by Grlegrl38 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone schedules their guild to war? Our participation is a bit spotty, especially b/c we do have a few European players. We'd like to include them, is there any suggestions on scheduling?

Thanks,
    Jenn
    Wait till you get Asian players. We always miss out on big moves!
    Michael Chan
    DN StMichael, WBB-YWQ-BXZ
    Commander, Dark Nights
    http://www.senseimichael.com

Inactive guild members

Does anyone know or have any observations about whether the number of members or the level of the guild members in a guild have any impact on guild battle pairings during guild wars?

The reason why I'm asking is that we have inactive members in our guild, but they're equipped with decent armour so I feel that they won't be a 'weak link' if attacked during the war. Booting them wouldn't matter from the point of view of making space for new recruits. We have enough space for new ones to apply if needed.

However, if these members give a greater chance of fighting a stronger guild with them staying, I would prefer to boot them.

Perhaps there are other angles that I may have missed as well in having these 'dead weight' members?

scheduling a war is easy. this is why LINE app is a must. communication with guild members via chatting them up 24hour is an easy way to gauge who's online on what time frame.

now for inactive members for a long period of time, no gold donations from them, even if their armors are good, kick for more active applicants...
    IGN: BROS SeptimX
    Level: 2**
    Guild: Brotherhood of Steel

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan45 View Post
    Every time I go to contribute it always never works... And says you need to restart in order to do this action
    I restarted deleated app did everything nothing happening
    Please help
    the usual case of Lag or server problems... try changing your main toon's gender, forces an update (save game)...
    or just try it again later... sometimes this happens, only for a half a day or so...
    IGN: BROS SeptimX
    Level: 2**
    Guild: Brotherhood of Steel

Quote Originally Posted by StMichael View Post
    Wait till you get Asian players. We always miss out on big moves!
    This is why we have people for all regions USA, Europe and Asia/Aus/NZ
    Wars happen all day round :P
    KnD Name : gqhong
    Level : 100+
    Friend Code : WBG-XRF-XMF

KoT Collective Guilds :
    Knights of Thrones
    Khal of Tribes, Keepers of Thrones, Kobold of Trollshaw, Klingon os Targ

Quote Originally Posted by GrayOne View Post
    Does anyone know or have any observations about whether the number of members or the level of the guild members in a guild have any impact on guild battle pairings during guild wars?

The reason why I'm asking is that we have inactive members in our guild, but they're equipped with decent armour so I feel that they won't be a 'weak link' if attacked during the war. Booting them wouldn't matter from the point of view of making space for new recruits. We have enough space for new ones to apply if needed.

However, if these members give a greater chance of fighting a stronger guild with them staying, I would prefer to boot them.

Perhaps there are other angles that I may have missed as well in having these 'dead weight' members?
    We always found that a high level guild with good equipped and a lot of members are likely to draw other high level high gear guilds. Now we have 25 members we get a lot of guilds with some basic armors and no sent

One another note: do you guys think the level nd gear of the guy declaring affect your draw?
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Grlegrl38 View Post

Thanks,
    Jenn

Hi Jenn, I recently joined a decent guild, we placed in the 30's in this war, it was a simple approach, war every 3 hours on the dot, only HC's allowed to declare, HC who declared was responsible for the war, they made the call if to go or not. Worked very well for me. (I am UK, most of guild is USA)
    Tim

I got an update that said performance enhancements and optimizations. Anybody notice anything different? Just curious what it could be.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

transfering account

i have 2 devices uses the same google account if i transfer my account from one to other what happens to old device ? the account can be opened ? or u restart there with a new one i wonder this cause both devices uses the same google account. and how many times i can do that per year ?

two questions

Hey all,

First off I would like to say I love this game. Now im finally getting the hang of it, it even gets better and better lol.

I do have two questions though.

Question 1:
    Ive got some legendary armors from the Epic Bosses and from fusion or chance chests. Right now I have the armor of Glacius at level 70 and the Abonimable thingie (water/air) at level 70.
    Ive got a Flamehunters Garb at level 65 and Armor of the Bear at level 55.
    All my other Legendary armors I enhanced to level 20.

Now my question is what is the best way to go?
    Should I focus on getting one armor up to level 70 before I even bother bout one of my other armors.
    Or should I level my armors up equally like im sort of doing now?

Question 2:
    Ive finally gotten my first Epic armor (Yay!!!)
    It is the Maelstrom Irons (water/air).
    What would be the best way to level up this armor?
    At the moment I got it to level 15 by using all basic armors for enhancement.
    Should I got with Snakeskins from now on? Or do I still use basic armors? If so till what level?

And from what level on should I be looking for armors with more Enhancement Points to use for Enhancement for this Epic Armor?

Would love some feedback!
    Thanks in advance!

Love,
    iCon

Quote Originally Posted by iCon View Post
    Hey all,

First off I would like to say I love this game. Now im finally getting the hang of it, it even gets better and better lol.

I do have two questions though.

Question 1:
    Ive got some legendary armors from the Epic Bosses and from fusion or chance chests. Right now I have the armor of Glacius at level 70 and the Abonimable thingie (water/air) at level 70.
    Ive got a Flamehunters Garb at level 65 and Armor of the Bear at level 55.
    All my other Legendary armors I enhanced to level 20.

Now my question is what is the best way to go?
    Should I focus on getting one armor up to level 70 before I even bother bout one of my other armors.
    Or should I level my armors up equally like im sort of doing now?

Question 2:
    Ive finally gotten my first Epic armor (Yay!!!)
    It is the Maelstrom Irons (water/air).
    What would be the best way to level up this armor?
    At the moment I got it to level 15 by using all basic armors for enhancement.
    Should I got with Snakeskins from now on? Or do I still use basic armors? If so till what level?

And from what level on should I be looking for armors with more Enhancement Points to use for Enhancement for this Epic Armor?

Would love some feedback!
    Thanks in advance!

Love,
    iCon
    Why do you PM this post to other players? With the only difference being you start with this: "I saw one of your posts on the forum and you seem like a pretty experienced player to me."
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information