Can you still get epics with combining 4 stars?

I thought I heard someone say that the latest update prevented getting epics anymore through fusion.
    Any confirmation to this? or should I not be worried that i'm about to fuse 2 legendry's.
    Thanks!

I was crafting some armor last night and decided to start on my scorchstone aegis, 2 hours later when the other two armors finished and I went to get 2 more going, another scorchstone (and my 50 burning horns) automatically started crafting itself. I've sent a support ticket but I've read the thread on how quickly help will arrive, and my guess they will likely do nothing anyways, I'd really hate to lose my work on this event.
    The question is, if in the 2 hours between craft 1 and 2 finish, if I happen to level it to 35, will the second craft become + or does it have to start after you can + the armor?

What about the fact that I can't find the guild wars icon and I can't enter te arena? This is what they said when I try to enter the arena: 'we are having problems connecting to the serve please try a few moments later' why I that?

Quote Originally Posted by tylerbass92 View Post
    I thought I heard someone say that the latest update prevented getting epics anymore through fusion.
    Any confirmation to this? or should I not be worried that i'm about to fuse 2 legendry's.
    Thanks!
    You heard right, epics haven't been fusable for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Desoto View Post
    The question is, if in the 2 hours between craft 1 and 2 finish, if I happen to level it to 35, will the second craft become + or does it have to start after you can + the armor?
    Plus version has to be unlocked before you start crafting it. If you level the first to 35, the second will still be the regular version.
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich Sim View Post
    What about the fact that I can't find the guild wars icon and I can't enter te arena? This is what they said when I try to enter the arena: 'we are having problems connecting to the serve please try a few moments later' why I that?
    If restarting the game doesn't work, try either rebooting your device or force closing the app. I've had to do that more than once to get the game to behave.

Tried ten tens of times and it still doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich Sim View Post
    Tried ten tens of times and it still doesn't work.
    I'm not sure then, did you miss an update of the app itself perhaps?

Probably a question that people already asked many times, but I would like to verify something. Since Epics cannot be fused anymore, it means that other than GW, Epics are only obtainable through DPC or LE Chests. I have 2 questions regarding this.

1) Does this apply to the + versions of Epics as well?
    2) Does this apply to all Epic Armors or just a couple of them? Because I have read in the forum somewhere that some Epic Armors aren't available through chests.
    IGN: Majestic Shin
    Lvl: 151
    Guild: Majestic Legion (Lv53)
    Code: WBD - CFH - MGB

Maelstrom Irons+ (85/99)
    Beastmaster Battlegear+ (95/99)

Friend List is getting full so pm me with your IGN before sending request. Else I might not respond.

Nope my version is 1.5.1 and it's the lastest version for my iphone

Quote Originally Posted by shin View Post
    Probably a question that people already asked many times, but I would like to verify something. Since Epics cannot be fused anymore, it means that other than GW, Epics are only obtainable through DPC or LE Chests. I have 2 questions regarding this.

1) Does this apply to the + versions of Epics as well?
    2) Does this apply to all Epic Armors or just a couple of them? Because I have read in the forum somewhere that some Epic Armors aren't available through chests.
    1) All + versions of non craftable armor, whether epic or legendary or whatnot, cannot be fused, only gotten as a reward from guild wars or through chests.

2) no one has fused epics recently, so we won't know whether epics are fusable or not after the most recent update where old boss armors are now fusable. Some epic armors seem to be limited edition though, like the Cloudrange and forgestone.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    1) All + versions of non craftable armor, whether epic or legendary or whatnot, cannot be fused, only gotten as a reward from guild wars or through chests.

2) no one has fused epics recently, so we won't know whether epics are fusable or not after the most recent update where old boss armors are now fusable. Some epic armors seem to be limited edition though, like the Cloudrange and forgestone.
    Ohh, thanks for your answer. Other than Cloudrange and Forgestone, does anyone knows which epic armors are limited edition? Trying to compile a list of armors that I want to keep if I manage to get them through chests but I don't want to level an armor to level 70 before finding out that there is a better armor for that elemental combination.
    IGN: Majestic Shin
    Lvl: 151
    Guild: Majestic Legion (Lv53)
    Code: WBD - CFH - MGB

Maelstrom Irons+ (85/99)
    Beastmaster Battlegear+ (95/99)

Friend List is getting full so pm me with your IGN before sending request. Else I might not respond.

Quote Originally Posted by shin View Post
    Ohh, thanks for your answer. Other than Cloudrange and Forgestone, does anyone knows which epic armors are limited edition? Trying to compile a list of armors that I want to keep if I manage to get them through chests but I don't want to level an armor to level 70 before finding out that there is a better armor for that elemental combination.
    Those are the only two that are currently not available in chests, aka limited edition, as a result of being Guild War prizes.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

So, a few questions for the forum

A: When you do duel people on your friends list, do they get higher HP? Because I have witnessed, for at least the last week(this is when I first noticed it), that a level 26 and a level 32, have over 450 HP. Even your primary character shouldn't have that much health at such a low level. Both of them keep their primary guy as the last one in line, both wearing a fire-type armor(dual element), so my Storm Sorc+1 hits it for 450ish damage, and it always takes two hits to kill. What in the world is going on?

B: Has anyone else had any trouble with these forums, for whatever reason, auto-banning your IP? I'm starting to get highly irritated as every other day I try to come to these forums and I get the message "Your IP has been banned by the administrator. If you'd like to contact, blah blah". It's insane. I got that message the very first time I ever came to these forums, with no prior relationship with GREE and any of their other games. I don't have a rotating IP(or at least, I'm not aware of such a fact), so I"m not sure what's causing it, I Just now it's driving me bonkers, I'm tired of having to file reports, then waiting 12-24 hours before I can come here again. They don't even let you READ the forums when your "IP is banned".

I had another, but I've forgotten what it was now, lol. I'm sure I"ll remember it later and ask then, assuming I haven't been banned for absolutely nothing.

As a guild sentinel, I'm curious as to why it says I'm no longer protecting my members when I haven't been defeated in combat. They only fought me 6 times and each of them I succeeded in repelling their attack, so why the protection drop?
    Android Player Lv 1XX
    IGN: Ming TD
    Guild: The Demented

Armors: Maelstrom 99/99 Arborsteel 99/99 Blazeborne 99/99 Northerner's 99/99 Arcane mantle 99/99 Sandstorm platemail 69/99 and assorted EB+ maxed

LOSE YOUR SANITY, GET DEMENTED! APPLY HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biskmatar View Post
    As a guild sentinel, I'm curious as to why it says I'm no longer protecting my members when I haven't been defeated in combat. They only fought me 6 times and each of them I succeeded in repelling their attack, so why the protection drop?
    after 6 times you are defeated anyways.. doesn't mater if they kill you or not
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129