Warhawk, were you previously playing on an Android device?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Warhawk, were you previously playing on an Android device?
    Yes I was.

Have you filed a ticket? Does GREE have a customer service/support system in place to help players? I'm thinking, "yes"...

New Question: What are the Pros and Cons of assigning a Guild Sentinel?

Pros: if hes strong, ensures that opposing guild can't get any points besides guardian and gate
    Cons: If he is defeated, your guild is open and opposing guilds can take advantage and get more points

How many more points? I mean, it seems to me that the bigger guilds are gonna trash a lower-level guild anyway.

Unless they get significantly more points, having something to (a) hold back the tide on all smaller guilds and (b) make a big guild waste 4 war points they could be using to score off of you seems to be a pretty good exchange. Hmm...

Would I be better off leveling my newly fused level 30 Tectonic (1312/1855 = 3167) or continuing leveling my lvl 48 Kanid+ (1504/1508)?

The tectonic has a bit more overall stats of course, and has the neat "epic" factor, but it has a lot less attack and is less balanced (and harder to level) than the Kanid.

As far as earth armors are concerned, I've got Stalwart and that's basically it other than Aegis of war, so I'd be using it to counter air/probably not for farming.

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    Would I be better off leveling my newly fused level 30 Tectonic (1312/1855 = 3167) or continuing leveling my lvl 48 Kanid+ (1504/1508)?
    I would level the Kanid+.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Kanid+ is far less expensive and hard to level than tectonic. I'd focus on that
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

I won't make a new thread just to ask this:

Who won the cyclops mini-contest that ended 4 days ago?
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    I won't make a new thread just to ask this:

Who won the cyclops mini-contest that ended 4 days ago?
    I would like to know as well. Though I am more curious about the update I had to make today. What was in it, and what did it fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar Light View Post
    Kanid+ is far less expensive and hard to level than tectonic. I'd focus on that
    As of right now I'm only leveling the mono earth (and my cyc+), and could probably afford the tectonic...does that change the answer any?

If I just use snakes it'll take me 47.5 hours and 1.7mil gold for the Kanid vs 148 hours and 6.75mil gold for the Tec, so maybe not...

No third party support. Help!!

HiI've recently tried to purchase gems through an offer were I had to deposit £5 to Betfair to recieve 208 gems but the gems still haven't arrived. I have opened the ticket with the third party that deals with these issues but the status remains the same (verifying and that my request has been sent). I was told it can take 2-3 weeks to get a response but it has now been four weeks. I'm wondering what else I can do as GREE don't deal with this and the third party haven't responded with there being no other options to contact them. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.*Thanks

P.S. I have provided all of the necessary proof.

Did you pay via credit card? If so, can you retroactively cancel the charge, since you haven't received the goods/services for which you've paid?

Quote Originally Posted by v4grant View Post
    HiI've recently tried to purchase gems through an offer were I had to deposit £5 to Betfair to recieve 208 gems but the gems still haven't arrived. I have opened the ticket with the third party that deals with these issues but the status remains the same (verifying and that my request has been sent). I was told it can take 2-3 weeks to get a response but it has now been four weeks. I'm wondering what else I can do as GREE don't deal with this and the third party haven't responded with there being no other options to contact them. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.*Thanks

P.S. I have provided all of the necessary proof.
    Send gree support the email of your purchase. Same thing happened to me took 1 day for reply.