Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    ok I will test it out
    If you haven't already, get the first two limited time quests done and open the 5 enchanted chests. I got 2x3 fusion stones from that.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

buying gems

I was trying to buy 800 worth of gems. But it keeps on popping up the high risked and try again in 30 mins. I came back an hour later. It said the same thing. Can the tech help me clear these pls. Thanks

What's currently the strongest non epic Spirit/Fire armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Justx View Post
    What's currently the strongest non epic Spirit/Fire armor?
    Pyromancer and Aegis of the Fallen...depending on whether you value defense or attack more.

Ah, thanks for the swift reply.

So in theory, they are equal in the sense that whichever one attacked first in a match would win?

Quote Originally Posted by Justx View Post
    Ah, thanks for the swift reply.

So in theory, they are equal in the sense that whichever one attacked first in a match would win?
    Not necessarily. One has better offensive stats, the other has better defensive stats.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

So is Aegis better than Pyro then (or vice versa)?

Aegis+>pyro+>aegis>pyro

Okay, thanks.

Rocfeather Robes 2 and Sky Guardian, which one is better? Haven't started on getting my Bigger 4 but Sky Guardian seems to have almost similar stats and I already have it so I'm wondering if I should level it and ignore Rocfeather Robes 2.

Quote Originally Posted by shin View Post
    Rocfeather Robes 2 and Sky Guardian, which one is better? Haven't started on getting my Bigger 4 but Sky Guardian seems to have almost similar stats and I already have it so I'm wondering if I should level it and ignore Rocfeather Robes 2.
    Sky Guardian Regular is better then Rocfeather +. Skip it and level Sky. I can look up the numbers if you want more then my word.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

Quote Originally Posted by Nec772 View Post
    Sky Guardian Regular is better then Rocfeather +. Skip it and level Sky. I can look up the numbers if you want more then my word.
    It's okay, that's all I want to confirm. Thanks!

I've checked every setting and re-tried all registrations but for some reason I cannot create a new thread on the forums (says I don't have permission, and as this is my second reply ever I'm certainly not banned), I've opened about 4 forum contact tickets in the last 10 days with zero response, has this happened before and how might I fix it, would love to advertise my guild and contribute to the forums
    IGN:Leale
    LINE:lealekd
    GUILD:Plus Ones
    POSITION:Guild Master
    LEVEL:138
    ARMOUR:
    Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Tectonic Mantle: MAXED | Aegis of the Dragon: MAXED | Guardian's Battlegear +: MAXED | Blazeborne Vanguard: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by leale View Post
    I've checked every setting and re-tried all registrations but for some reason I cannot create a new thread on the forums (says I don't have permission, and as this is my second reply ever I'm certainly not banned), I've opened about 4 forum contact tickets in the last 10 days with zero response, has this happened before and how might I fix it, would love to advertise my guild and contribute to the forums
    You need 15 posts on the forums to make your own threads.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    You need 15 posts on the forums to make your own threads.
    you'd think they'd tell you that, I can see the logic but at the same time I have no desire to spam just so that I can make the threads I desire but Ok, thank you
    IGN:Leale
    LINE:lealekd
    GUILD:Plus Ones
    POSITION:Guild Master
    LEVEL:138
    ARMOUR:
    Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED | Tectonic Mantle: MAXED | Aegis of the Dragon: MAXED | Guardian's Battlegear +: MAXED | Blazeborne Vanguard: MAXED | Maelstrom Irons: MAXED