Page 50 of 415 First ... 40484950515260100150 ... Last

A Training Field maxes out at 14,000 (1,167/hour). An upgraded Training Field maxes out at 16,500. If you do the upgrade does the 1,167/hour go up at all? If not, as long as you collect within 11 or 12 hours, there's no need to upgrade. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by davis111 View Post
    But the crafting takes 2hours....i have alot of snake skin here but i cant enhance my armors due to the slow crafting process
    Then you'll need more armories. Usually four is good.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by clevoh View Post
    A Training Field maxes out at 14,000 (1,167/hour). An upgraded Training Field maxes out at 16,500. If you do the upgrade does the 1,167/hour go up at all? If not, as long as you collect within 11 or 12 hours, there's no need to upgrade. Thoughts?
    actually, when u upgrade a building, the money rate/hour increases as well.
    cant tell u exactly by how much, but it deffinitly improves. also its always nicer to wake up and find those extra 2500 multiplied by the amount of your fields

Anyone know how you get Starmetal Fragments? I'm hoping to unlock the Kaleido + Version today am want to start farming for mats ASAP. Is it from chests only or can I get them from a PvE map?
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

Quote Originally Posted by 600RR View Post
    Anyone know how you get Starmetal Fragments? I'm hoping to unlock the Kaleido + Version today am want to start farming for mats ASAP. Is it from chests only or can I get them from a PvE map?
    Chest only
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

You can only get it from chest. The +version of the normal kaleidoscope isn't very worth it though.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    You can only get it from chest. The +version of the normal kaleidoscope isn't very worth it though.
    I'm dissapointed. Thought I had a massive headstart getting lucky with the normal version from DPC lol. How come the + version aint worth the costs involved? Surely being strong against everything and weak against nothing is a massive +?

Stats on the normal version aren't great tbh, but surely with the + version it makes all the difference?
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

I'm dissapointed. Thought I had a massive headstart getting lucky with the normal version from DPC lol. How come the + version aint worth the costs involved? Surely being strong against everything and weak against nothing is a massive +?

Stats on the normal version aren't great tbh, but surely with the + version it makes all the difference?
    The +version has 846atk and 547def, nothing really amazing either. The kaleidoscope wasn't a really good armor actually. Only the black one seems decent.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

ok. i have crafted a starsong shroud. should i proceed with going to summon stone to summon sirens to obtain the remaining 40 materials and reserve it to craft starsong+?

ok. i have crafted a starsong shroud. should i proceed with going to summon stone to summon sirens to obtain the remaining 40 materials and reserve it to craft starsong+?
    No you should not. 40 materials would mean 220gems. That would be a complete waste of gems that could be used to get so many nemesis armors in the future. Basically as long as you can't get to level 43 by yourself, there's almost no point in spending gems to summon the boss for materials unless you're lacking maybe 2 or 4 materials. I've been trying to tell you that the last few posts.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

No you should not. 40 materials would mean 220gems. That would be a complete waste of gems that could be used to get so many nemesis armors in the future. Basically as long as you can't get to level 43 by yourself, there's almost no point in spending gems to summon the boss for materials unless you're lacking maybe 2 or 4 materials. I've been trying to tell you that the last few posts.
    Quoted for truth. I've stopped doing anything past level 15 untill i'm a higher level. No point in using up my friends to defeat a boss I won't get anything out of. I'd rather gain xp from the story mode and use friends there.

I'd suggest you do the same, but ultimately, it's your choice
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

Quoted for truth. I've stopped doing anything past level 15 untill i'm a higher level. No point in using up my friends to defeat a boss I won't get anything out of. I'd rather gain xp from the story mode and use friends there.

I'd suggest you do the same, but ultimately, it's your choice
    It's never bad to go for the snakeskin rewards or the enchantment keys, just dont chase the boss armor and think you can get to 70 in a day

sorry for that. 4* ish just too tempting :|

basically i have finished expanding my land to training grounds and not sure where should i spend my gems on. any suggestion? i believe DPC is also a waste of gems unless i am getting a nemesis armor.

One last qsn, let's say if you have a spirit nemesis armor. does it work for upcoming Epic boss (ie 3x dmg) who is weak against spirit?

What do you guys think...

Half Dragon 70+ or Armor of the Infernal Lord 70+?

sorry for that. 4* ish just too tempting :|

basically i have finished expanding my land to training grounds and not sure where should i spend my gems on. any suggestion? i believe DPC is also a waste of gems unless i am getting a nemesis armor.

One last qsn, let's say if you have a spirit nemesis armor. does it work for upcoming Epic boss (ie 3x dmg) who is weak against spirit?
    It'll probably be a good idea to spend it on nemesis when you're higher leveled.

No, nemesis only works for that specific boss.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.