Page 47 of 415 First ... 3745464748495797147 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Max your atlantean avenger+ and go on to get and max either a hydra hunter+ or crius+. Don't bother with the wind monarch, it's stats are actually pretty bad.
    While i've unlocked the + i might still be a while away from getting the mats to craft one. I thought i could get at + through fusing after unlocking it but it burned a hole and gave me disapointment instead.
    I hope you don't mind me asking death as im trying to gain a better understanding of how things work but
    Wind Monarch lvl 1 - 252/231
    Cirus lvl 1 - 187/187
    Atlantean lvl 1 - 187/170

So what gives? Is wind monarch a lot more inferior in terms of stats gain per level as compare to the rest or...?
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

Max your atlantean avenger+ and go on to get and max either a hydra hunter+ or crius+. Don't bother with the wind monarch, it's stats are actually pretty bad.
    I personally think Hydra+ and Atlantean+ are the best. I've not bothered with Crius and i'm not at Zephyr plateu (2 maps to go). As Death said, focus on maxing both of these and you shouldn't have a problem, if you've got 2 max AA+ then even better.

Priority should be on your castle though, build as many training fields as you can to earn alot of money very quickly Without gold, you can't max your armour!
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide788 View Post
    While i've unlocked the + i might still be a while away from getting the mats to craft one. I thought i could get at + through fusing after unlocking it but it burned a hole and gave me disapointment instead.
    I hope you don't mind me asking death as im trying to gain a better understanding of how things work but
    Cirus lvl 1 - 187/187

So what gives? Is wind monarch a lot more inferior in terms of stats gain per level as compare to the rest or...?
    The starting stats of an armor at level one doesn't mean very much. It's the stat gain that's important. In this case, when you compare an atlantean avenger+ and the wind monarch, the AA+ has a stat gain of 11atk/12def while wind monarch only has 7atk/6def. The difference of the stats of both armors at level 50 will be more than obvious.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide788 View Post
    Cirus lvl 1 - 187/187

First things first bud, when fusing armour you will ONLY ever get normal version. You CANNOT fuse + armour. Don't worry about taking a while to get the mats for making the armour, it's all experience for you and also means you get lots of mats for creating basic armours to level up your new AA+ when you get it.

Whats the deal with Crius and Atlantean having weaker stats than Wind Monarch at level 1.

Well you guessed it, the Wind Monarch armour is indeed inferior in terms of gains per level when compared to both AA and Crius.

Wind M earns 7 Att and 6 Def per level advancement and when maxed it has a total of 1120 (595Att - 525Def)

AA earns 8 Att and 9 Def per level advancement and when maxed has a total of 1190 (579Att - 611Def)

Crius earns 8 Att and 10 Def per level advancement and when maxed has a total of 1256 (579Att - 677Def)

Now lets compared AA+ and Crius +

AA+ earns 11 Att and 12 Def per level advancement and when maxed has a total of 1523 (746Att - 777Def)

Crius+ earns 10 Att and 12 Def per level advancement and when maxed has a total of 1490 (696Att - 794Def)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as you can see, the gains are what makes the armour stronger. Essentially, if you plan on keeping the armour at level 1 (BAD IDEA) then Wind Monarch is the better armour, however as you progress through different stages of the game you'll want to level your armour at which point the big 4 becomes much better contenders for advancement and success in the game.

Hope that clears things up.

If you wondering where I got my information from, it's from the K&D Data sheet a senior forum regular created (Credit where credit is due), many players from this forum have since contributed and now we have a vast range of data for us all to use.

You can find it here.
    Last edited by 600RR; 05-17-2013 at 05:11 AM. Reason: I stand corrected.
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

Actually, the data sheet was created by one of the older forum members, not by Radlonghammer. Nontheless Rad has done some amazing things for the forum.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Actually, the data sheet was created by one of the older forum members, not by Radlonghammer. Nontheless Rad has done some amazing things for the forum.
    Ahhh.........

Corrected my post so as not to upset anyone, in particular the creator!
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

Quote Originally Posted by 600RR View Post
    Ahhh.........

Corrected my post so as not to upset anyone, in particular the creator!
    Haha that was nice! I just can't remember who created it.
    Don't think he's on the forum anymore though, I could be wrong!
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Hi all, i am currently trying to get big 4. Currently i have obtained hydra hunter +, living flame+, AA+ and crius+. However, i also have riverstone mantle+.

Do u think i should keep riverstone mantle+ to subsitute one of the big4 or don't even bother upgrading it...

Quote Originally Posted by davis111 View Post
    Hi all, i am currently trying to get big 4. Currently i have obtained hydra hunter +, living flame+, AA+ and crius+. However, i also have riverstone mantle+.

Do u think i should keep riverstone mantle+ to subsitute one of the big4 or don't even bother upgrading it...
    You should level your riverstone mantle+ in place of one of your water armors, most likely AA+. I would put leveling the riverstone as my priority. AA+ could still be leveled cause of its water/wind element an its decent stats.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

You should level your riverstone mantle+ in place of one of your water armors, most likely AA+. I would put leveling the riverstone as my priority. AA+ could still be leveled cause of its water/wind element an its decent stats.
    Ok will put riverstone mantle+ as prioty. So i should replace AA+ with riverstone mantle+?

Lastly, should i spend on StarSong Shroud? i have around 300gems here.
    Last edited by davis111; 05-17-2013 at 07:14 AM.

Ok will put riverstone mantle+ as prioty. So i should replace AA+ with riverstone mantle+?

Lastly, should i spend on StarSong Shroud? i have around 300gems here.
    That's up to you, but I would consider leveling either the AA or crius for the wind element.

Do you mean the +version? That would depend on how many times you can kill the boss at the moment.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Issit worth it for the armor starshoud+?

Issit worth it for the armor starshoud+?
    As I've said, it depends on how far you can get. If you're lacking 2 or 4 materials, go for it, if not, it'll probably be a waste. What level are you?
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

As I've said, it depends on how far you can get. If you're lacking 2 or 4 materials, go for it, if not, it'll probably be a waste. What level are you?
    Because i was thinking of going for summoning stone since it looks alot easier...currently sirius lv16

Because i was thinking of going for summoning stone since it looks alot easier...currently sirius lv16
    If you're just planning to summon the boss to get the normal version, don't bother. You're still too low leveled to try for the level 43 boss. Spending 11 gems per 2 materials just isn't worth it of you're lacking too many materials.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.